Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) (45315 Views)

The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks / United Nations Headquarters Locked Down As Man Holds Shot Gun To Chin (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Moutine(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Waoh - nice ..
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Mosco100(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2021
1 Thessalonians 5: 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

3 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by brainycaleb(m): 2:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is right in our faces!
The path is being Created for the rise of the anti christ. The UN definitely has a Part to play in the rise of the antichrist.

We are hearing the call for "Peace and Safety" The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety, sudden Destruction comes. Just as we see All over the places.

When you read the book of Revelation 13, you will get more insight on this.

Right before our Eyes right outside the UN building in Newyork is a Sculpture that Perfectly describes what John the Beloved and Daniel saw over 2000 yrs ago when talking about the rise of the Beast.

Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7:4a
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings.

What an interesting time to be alive.
If your Eyes are open, you will see that all the Endtimes actors are already on Ground, waiting for their time.

Folks Don't mess with your soul! The End is Starring us in the Face! Subscribe to JESUS Christ to avoid the Calamities and Disaters warming up to ravage this world.

Ogbeni you're capping Nonsense joor first get your facts right before you come online to disgrace the Christian way of life! This mythical creature is the guardian of peace in the culture of the Portuguese, Spanish and Mexicans! Read more about their myths and legends before you wish for the end of the world.

The Bible said in James 1:26; "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."Proverbs 18:15-24
English Standard Version
15 An intelligent heart acquires knowledge,
and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Realgeo(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2021
These signs is not for everyone to understand but only those that it has been given to. So I am not bothered that lots of folks will make jest of it but we are told to be watchful (alert) so that the day will not take us by surprise. For sure it will take lots of people by surprise and then will they realise that all the signs was real. Peace....
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by leo22(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Hanibbal:

We don't care what is happening during our time sign or no sign. Christ in us the hope of glory. We are to go out there and show people the way of life and light not to sow the seed of fear.

Really? You don't care what God revealed to the prophets, apostles and Jesus Christ Himself? What was Jesus' message in Mathew 24, what did God reveal to John, Daniel and others? We shouldn't care about the signs and revelations they documented in the scriptures? Seriously?

So you want to sow the seed of fear for people to accept Jesus because of one statue somewhere? Lolz...

Even Noah was accused of falsehood and spreading fear and this narrative isn't an epic one at a time like this.

Tell me the conviction in such method you are using. You want to point people to christ because a statue was erected at the UN? And you think that's the gospel? Buahahaha.

How can you point people to Christ without preparing them for the rapture and His second coming? Didn't He tell us about these signs Himself?

Go back to your bible and start begging the holy spirit to give you the spirit of revelation and how you can rightly divide the word of GOD.

Thank God you are the not deputy to the Holy Spirit so you also need Him to help you understand the balanced gospel

You don't have the knowledge of God I speak this to your shame. 1 Cor 15:34

You tone clearly suggest a wolf in sheep's clothing because you are creating division in the body of Christ and not edifying the saints.Even apostle Paul declared that we all know in parts and didn't claim that what he taught was the only gospel

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by allahIsAnIDOL: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Hanibbal:

You are the fool here... If you need a beast statue before you start taking your christian life serious then you are the greatest fool in the universe. Beast or no beast you should be ready to meet your Lord any day any time. I am Jesus conscious not beast statue conscious. I don't care whatever beast anyone has erected. If not for Nairaland and the ignorant righteousness2 preacher I won't know any beast is any where. I serve my GOD daily with eternity in mind. I don't need a beast statue to dictate to me signs of time, death could snatch me away today too. So to hell with your beast image that is making you all to sweat.

Big Fanatic fools thinking they are fervent. Continue searching for beast up and down before you take your christian faith serious.

And the rest who quoted me out of ignorance this is for you too. @ fullblastlight allahisanidol oluwaahmed

I get you now but you should not disregard him cos he knows what he's saying and it's obvious he's a student of bible prophesy. Each one of us has his own gift.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Dindondin(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Hanibbal:

So watching to you means using conspiracy theories to preach fear and nonsense right. Go and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what watching means. I don't care about any statue anyone has erected some where.

Do you even think sinners understand all these error mr righteousness2 is preaching. You came to me a sinner to preach the gospel to me and you are telling me a beast statue has been installed in the U.N headquarters and i should repent and run for my life, does that even make any sense to a sinner? Is that the gospel. Error and error is what he keeps preaching.
Truth be told, peacemakers aren't suppose to look scary.
There are animals that depict meekness. Jaguar face grinning it's teeth isn't the best idea. So all the theories of antiChrist are adding up.

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by omojeesu(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is right in our faces!
The path is being Created for the rise of the anti christ. The UN definitely has a Part to play in the rise of the antichrist.

We are hearing the call for "Peace and Safety" The Bible says when they say Peace and Safety, sudden Destruction comes. Just as we see All over the places.

When you read the book of Revelation 13, you will get more insight on this.

Right before our Eyes right outside the UN building in Newyork is a Sculpture that Perfectly describes what John the Beloved and Daniel saw over 2000 yrs ago when talking about the rise of the Beast.

Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel 7:4a
The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings.

What an interesting time to be alive.
If your Eyes are open, you will see that all the Endtimes actors are already on Ground, waiting for their time.

Folks Don't mess with your soul! The End is Starring us in the Face! Subscribe to JESUS Christ to avoid the Calamities and Disaters warming up to ravage this world.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
We have antichrist's agents here in this platform. Those of you attacking Righteousness2 for stating the obvious should know that when this burble will burst and the veil covering your eyes be removed, you will come to realise the foolishness of your stance.

2 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Hanibbal(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
PrincewithGod:
We have antichrist's agents here in this platform. Those of you attacking Righteousness2 for stating the obvious should know that when this burble will burst and the veil covering your eyes be removed, you will come to realise the foolishness of your stance.

Shut up.. Let the burble burst. You don't need any beast sculpture to start preparing for the rapture. Beast sculpture or no beast work out your salvation with fear and trembling and be ready always. So you have been joking with your christian life before? Now that beast sculpture is here that is when your sense just came abi? Dumb christians. undecided

You are to walk by faith not by beast sculpture or end time prophecies. End time this end time that nonsense. Religious fanatics you all are empty, just looking for events that will stir your fanaticism. undecided

Righteousness2 has a zeal for God without knowledge.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by themanderon: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
The conditioning is right there before us but many that have eyes will never see anything till they be consumed like Dayton and the princes of Israel who were always in the habit of contending with Moses. There can never be peace and security with this present world system. The globalists are busy paving the way for the unveiling of their master while docile Christians who will never read their bibles to find out what the Lord says about the days we are living in are blindly arguing with those who do. Good thing is that your may hold on to whatever views you choose to hold on to but you cannot change the truth about what's coming. May we not be caught napping like the foolish virgins amen.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Owen247: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
See person wey dey read bible unlike that fellow wey just wan dey cyber bully the evangelist. Just dey follow am up and down dey call am FANATIC. Smh.
allahIsAnIDOL:

No mind am bros. Abeg read Daniel wella cos na daniel scatter revelations with figurative talks. Read Daniel deep and you go know say revelations explain wetin baba Daniel yarn die.

Abomination of Desolation wey Daniel talk and revelations explain don happen tey tey and na im be the Dome of the Rock or Al-Aqsa mosque, 3-4 trumpets don blow, the final one wey go blow na the one of 1 Corinthians: 15. 52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Daniel: 12. 11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Mark: 13. 14. But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains

Matthew: 24. 15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

Revelation: 11. 1. And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Jpolgar(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hanibbal:

Shut up.. Let the burble burst. You don't need any beast sculpture to start preparing for the rapture. Beast sculpture or no beast work out your salvation with fear and trembling and be ready always. So you have been joking with your christian life before? Now that beast sculpture is here that is when your sense just came abi? Dumb christians. undecided

You are to walk by faith not by beast sculpture or end time prophecies. End time this end time that nonsense. Religious fanatics you all are empty, just looking for events that will stir your fanaticism. undecided

Why are you offended by Righteousness2's methods? Some preachers only preach the gospel & are not able to teach other areas well, some preach love, others preach grace, some preach only about false teachings etc. The man is an endtime preacher. You shouldnt be offended. If you don't need to see endtime signs to serve God, that's fine. But you must recognize that everyone isn't like you. Some Christians have become lukewarm, some have given up on the idea of Christ's second coming though they won't admit it. He has chosen this route to remind people that prophecy is being fufilled & signs are all around us. Whether they are accurate or not is a different argument. My parents & I love endtime preaching. To be honest, that's about the only kind of preaching I can watch on TV. Please don't discourage the man. Let him preach the best way he knows!

4 Likes

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by fyneguy: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oddfinder:

Oga this is not the good news of our lord and saviour

Some of you speak like toddlers. You can as well tell Daniel and John to getat with their visions, afterall "they are not good news". The essence of such signs was emphasized in the scripture. His coming will only be like a thief in the night to unbelievers\those in darkness. God gave His children these signs to prepare them for His coming. Any child of God who is scared because of these signs, should check his life.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by fyneguy: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

He insulted our intelligence and if you ain't intelligent enough to know that, you can go ahead and be brainwashed like him. Good day!

The intelligence of this world is foolishness to God and spiritual matters.

You are susceptible to deception if you think spiritual matters are within the capacity of your senses to discern.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Hanibbal:

Who are you really?
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Oddfinder: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
fyneguy:

Some of you speak like toddlers. You can as well tell Daniel and John to getat with their visions, afterall "they are not good news". The essence of such signs was emphasized in the scripture. His coming will only be like a[b] thief in the night to unbelievers\those in darkness.[/b] God gave His children these signs to prepare them for His coming. Any child of God who is scared because of these signs, should check his life.
Lol..na now i de see this coment..
This is also a lie..
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Reflect7: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
brainycaleb:

Ogbeni you're capping Nonsense joor first get your facts right before you come online to disgrace the Christian way of life! This mythical creature is the guardian of peace in the culture of the Portuguese, Spanish and Mexicans! Read more about their myths and legends before you wish for the end of the world.

The Bible said in James 1:26; "If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless."Proverbs 18:15-24
English Standard Version
15 An intelligent heart acquires knowledge,
and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Does it not occur to your thick head that his observation and interpretation could still be accurate EVEN IF the ''mythical creature is the guardian of peace in the culture of the Portuguese, Spanish..'' etc?

1 Like

Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by Reflect7: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hanibbal:

You are the fool here... If you need a beast statue before you start taking your christian life serious then you are the greatest fool in the universe. Beast or no beast you should be ready to meet your Lord any day any time. I am Jesus conscious not beast statue conscious. I don't care whatever beast anyone has erected. If not for Nairaland and the ignorant righteousness2 preacher I won't know any beast is any where. I serve my GOD daily with eternity in mind. I don't need a beast statue to dictate to me signs of time, death could snatch me away today too. So to hell with your beast image that is making you all to sweat.

Big Fanatic fools thinking they are fervent. Continue searching for beast up and down before you take your christian faith serious.

And the rest who quoted me out of ignorance this is for you too. @ fullblastlight allahisanidol oluwaahmed

Shut up. What if they are not into the whole 'Jesus' stuff as heavily as you, or at all?

The bible is a collection of works from various places and can be read as a history book or even a book of prophecy, or theological work, without the hyper-religious baggage you Nigerians carry with it like conditioned robots.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by holadhayor1: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you study your bible, you'll confirm this.
Hanibbal:

So you believe this is antiChrist thing too abi..lol
My fellow christians always turning bible upside down.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by holadhayor1: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Reflect7:

Shut up. What if they are not into the whole 'Jesus' stuff as heavily as you, or at all?

The bible is a collection of works from various places and can be read as a history book or even a book of prophecy, or theological work, without the hyper-religious baggage you Nigerians carry with it like conditioned robots.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by brainycaleb(m): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Reflect7:

Does it not occur to your thick head that his observation and interpretation could still be accurate EVEN IF the ''mythical creature is the guardian of peace in the culture of the Portuguese, Spanish..'' etc?

At least my thick head understands that I don't need to preach fear to convert people to Christianity.
Re: The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
From my little research, there is no sculpture like this at the United Nations rather it is at
New York City’s famed  Rockefeller Cente.

It's an art Works by Atelier Jacobo and María Angeles in Oaxaca and by Menchaca Studio, a Mexico City-based organization specializing in Huichol art and crafts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.