Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) (40989 Views)

JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by VOsimhen144(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
K
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Cokahot: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
While I was in schl,I didn't bother them too much,u give me number,I call,u begin do anyhow. On to the next one pls. I always noticed ugly girls r toxic,beautiful ones have been bleeped mercilessly.

5 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by MidaserveNG: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
sad
Don't start heart to heart matters when your brain isn't matured enough.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Awwwnnn
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Jidemoo:
Na so.....Dem send John go school....He reach there go change his name to Solomon
Wahala
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by pickatyouu: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Generation of SIMPle men
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by naikeboy(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
This guy own done finish ooo.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by verbalbullet(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2021
What baffles me is that after all this show of affection they still might not end up together.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Olam09(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
halfbloodprince:
Those jeans looks pretty tight, might have cut circulation to his brain. And both of them look like their biggest priorities at the moment should be proper nutrition grin

grin ah kai!
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by VOsimhen144(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Who's raising all these SIMPle boys for crying out loud!!

So disgusting

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
I remember one of my classmates relationship, the love sweet die, they were even lining together..... come to class together do everything together.
After graduation e no even reach 3 month I heard thyw broke up.
Very small percentage of school relationship makes it outside

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by toffyz(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Na fresher dem go be

And for all who no no

D guy was doing that bcs of kpekus

He know sey d babe fit deny ham later in the evening, dts why e quick beg.

Upcoming Simp
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by aspabay(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
NIce acting.

Abi how do you explain the picture taken at two different locations.

Anything to trend.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by pelumiadenu: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
who is you be
omycron:
Sweet couples. Watch out for ten years time, they will post befor and after photos
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by stayclearofme: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2021
So this one na news?...
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2021
General of pussy ass Men.. I can bet my balls that niggar ain't a citizen of that hood
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Richvibes1997: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Unidentified Malabite caught on Camera twice Apologizing to his lover in the public school environment of the University of Calabar, Cross river state.

His bussiness with the girl is yet unknown, its best known to them.

The students around was wondering the issues between them that lead to the succumb of the Malabite to the Malabress..

Witness said the Malabite kept de Malabress waiting for almost an Hour in a place called (lovers Garden) which is located infront of E-library of University of Calabar, which lead to the lover Apology that caught many attention in the school environment.

https://www./1646904788819231/permalink/2118014885041550/?app=fbl

simp he deserves to be sent to 30yrs in prison
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by prophetfire: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
tydi:
And she asked him to come and do same in front of the students . The SIMPle man obliged..!!

Death to all SIMP.

Simps are deadly than terrorist
And the girl come worwor pass worwor sef. Wetin she give de guy chop sef to mumu like this?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by ipobarethieves: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2021
sad tiny legs girls are grin.....

Slawomir.is dis how u Dey knee beg Uniben bbw up/down too
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by ojonugba2014(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2021
This one destiny don reset because of kpekusss
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Maybe she be his meal ticket for school
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by DaRenewed(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2021
This girl wey get bald head (Opón) for front undecided…. Make I juz pass…
Bomb dey una head
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by foreshore(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Unidentified Malabite caught on Camera twice Apologizing to his lover in the public school environment of the University of Calabar, Cross river state.

The students around was wondering the issues between them that lead to the succumb of the Malabite to the Malabress..

Witness said the Malabite kept de Malabress waiting for almost an Hour in a place called (lovers Garden) which is located infront of E-library of University of Calabar, which lead to the lover Apology that caught many attention in the school environment.

Are these university students or local village secondary school students. See slippers
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by bluefilm: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2021
My anger right now is that none of them is wearing a Face Mask. angry
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by makavellidon: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Lewisjohnson:

ds guy is a simp
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Useless things their parents sent to school to loose the *less* and replace it with *ful* instead they are making their uselessness bold.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Whyalways: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2021
To me, it's not bad, but Africa needs to wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InePKIhMZhM
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by whippersnapper(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Them no dey do relationship for school now. Just Bleep and go. this simp is just disgracing his family. I can still remember when in uni. My coursemates were busy fucking theirselves on a low. It was when i graduated i later discovered. I was busy forming good guy,. I was the quiet smart guy who never shows up in class but was passing every course. the girls were coming but I was just too dumb to notice. I done miss golden opportunities sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by daaibs: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2021
see wetin dis one go skul go learn
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by olisaEze(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Who talk that thing "she no even get ny@sh waste of apology", that guy cannot make heaven lyk dis! grin
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Kdon2: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Lewisjohnson:

Na poverty symptom be that! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Kogi State University Admission: 2011/2012 / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.