Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) (40991 Views)

JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Sonoyom(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2021
This boy is not a true malabite, imagine such nonsense.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Udure2468: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Jidemoo:
Na so.....Dem send John go school....He reach there go change his name to Solomon
No be only Solomon.
Na Solotuface
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by darsh(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2021
100 Level be doing the most
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by cmecproblem(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2021
They where changing location for this apology themed photoshoot right?
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Michaelbjune(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2021
undecidedLoading.......
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Meteng: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2021
See her legs!
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Some people are just too foolish for my liking....Must the apology be done in public?

This same idiot will also propose to a girl in public and gets turned down. I wonder why some guys like embarrassing themselves in the name of love.

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by redirect(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2021
WHEN DID YOU NEEL AND PRAY LAST
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2021
who use jazz hold the other one oooo!
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by CalabarPikin: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2021
See him shoe
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Naybahood:
That guy for the second picture be like person wey dey thief charger.

I swear
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2021
See as the girl take front and back resemble mynd44
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2021
I regret doing something stupid like this inside other room because of nyash wey no even fit sweet me now... Money we make you rediscover ur worth... Thank God I have escape from brokenness cool
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Pimine: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Aswearugaaad

And she nor even geh yansh. Mstcheeew! Foolish boy!
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by fredoooooo: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Love again... Make he go get money . grin
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by harpahrah(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Naybahood:
That guy for the second picture be like person wey dey thief charger.

Una no go kill person with laugh for this forum... Baba how person wey dey thief charger dey look abeg make i confirm something cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2021
englishmart:
The energy teenagers of nowadays expend in the name of love, if converted to electricity, we may start exporting electricity to China
Teenagers have always and would been this way. Nothing new here.

‘This generation this, children of nowadays that’
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Watty26: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Thank God he wasn't caught using her for yahoo plus
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by suffering: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2021
University was so many years ago that I can’t relate to this. Next.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by newoffer: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
These are fcukmates... Couple ko coupling ni. lol
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Saynotoapc(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
halfbloodprince:
Those jeans looks pretty tight, might have cut circulation to his brain. And both of them look like their biggest priorities at the moment should be proper nutrition grin

No cap, they both need to work their dress code.
Proper nutrition for university? Bro this one hard.
Except you from a wealthy family, or didn't school here in 9ja.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by halfbloodprince(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Saynotoapc:

No cap, they both need to work their dress code.
Proper nutrition for university? Bro this one hard.
Except you from a wealthy family, or didn't school here in 9ja.

Oh okay. Not from Naija. Didn’t attend school there. But if they can’t afford good food, how in the hell are they going to afford shopping for clothes? I mean, hunger is addressed first before clothes, no? Besides if you look like you have bulimia and anorexia I don’t think a Gucci suit or H&M pants can change that.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Naybahood(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
harpahrah:

Una no go kill person with laugh for this forum... Baba how person wey dey thief charger dey look abeg make i confirm something cheesy cheesy

You no see say he dey shadow . As he stand for there ,person ear piece dey him pocket .

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mehn... anyway in another news a boy just lost his life in an ass beating accident, head open.
May the Lord grant each one journey mercies.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Dmacqh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nice skit , different location , the boy dey even laugh ... the babe on white polo is cool . Kpekus power since Adam , 01 BC
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by obynokoko: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Public disgrace,is that what your father paid your school fees for.instead of studying hard to excel in your studies,you are here disgracing yourself and begging vagina people.shame to you.the girl will be feeling like a superwoman as if her parts are scare in the market.Men should learn to protect their ego and self esteem
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by harpahrah(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Naybahood:

You no see say he dey shadow . As he stand for there ,person ear piece dey him pocket .

Lol. cheesy
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by ImoleNaija: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omniman:
grin

All because of malaton sex

Una no dey quick forget for NL grin
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Razalu: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Kogi State University Admission: 2011/2012 / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.