Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help (782 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ My Dad Little Sister Want It Everyday, Please Help by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:52am On Dec 09, 2021
MY DAD LITTLE SISTER 18+

Edited By Kizz Brown

EPISODE 1

Growing up as a child, I had no worries because life was fair to me.

I had good and hardworking parent. So I lacked nothing.

My dad was an aeronautical engineer while my mom was a medical doctor.

Being their only child, I was showered with what other kids could wish for.

Despite the status of my parent in the society , they were not proud or arrogant.

My parent made sure that once in a month we all visit the orphanage and give to the needful.

They also made sure that no matter how busy they were, they always have time for me and the things of God.

So you can say I was raised in a Christian family.

As a family we never missed church services, even mid week services and other church activities like sanitation or building project.

Everything was going on well till I turned a teenager of 17.

It all started one evening when I came back from school late one evening because my parent didn't come to pick me.

I entered into our house and found my parent both sitting on the couch in the living room discussing.

No wonder this people never came to pick me up from school.
But what could be the problem. I thought to myself.

Mummy , daddy good evening. I greeted.

Good evening son the responded in unison.

What's the problem, you people didn't come to pick be up in school today. I said.

Nothing to worry about son. We had an emergency to handle so we had to rush back home. My dad said.

But you and mom aren't working at the same place so I'm confused. I said.

That's why you should go in to your home, take your bath, go to the dining eat your food then Come down, because your dad and I have a little something to tell you. My mum said.

What are these people up to again. I thought heading upstairs to my room.

Is it that they've gotten me a present or what. Because I remember the last time the got me my PS4, They behaved just like this.

To be continued...
FOLLOW ME NOW ON FACEBOOK TO READ MORE
https://www.facebook.com/kizzbrownofficiall/

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Unnecessarily Paranoid? / 5 Ways To Make Her Jealous / Men Are Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.