Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village (18083 Views)

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti / Ebubeagu: A Missed Opportunity By South-east Governors - Chike Udensi / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by maxymaradonna: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2021
You are not far from the truth. Umuahia is my hometown and it still feels the same from the 90's. There is no tangible infrastructures and development except beer parlours, petrol stations and hotels owned by private individuals. There is no government presence in the state if at all we have one. Let's not forget that Umuahia is the capital of waste dump on streets. In short, Abia State as a whole is disgrace to the eastern region. Abakaliki,capital of Ebonyi State has overtaken Umuahia capital in terms of Infrastructure. Enugu and Anambra States at least provide good governance to their people. I can't say for Imo State.[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I like this though am not from Abia State. But, using pictures and videos to slap the afonja brownroof scum is the best way to deal with them. Good job.

You should have slapped the Udensi that called your slum a glorified village with those pictures.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
uthlaw:
and you are all running to the osogbo to sell gala!
While your sisters and selling Agbo on the streets of Umuahia and your brothers selling herbal medicines grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by duro4chang(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Before nkor? The land of the developers. Shame!
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
wink2015:
FORGET ABOUT BUILDING SKY SCRAPPERS.

Build the people of the state and you build a country.

Ebonyi is an agrarian state that should be focus on Agriculture especially rice production.

Not building so called tall rising building for politicians to loot and go to Dubai to enjoy themselves.

But it is good to share kerosene and give #500 to pregnant women that deliver at the government hospital and not build skyscrapers?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by stuffs4me(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
All Igbo towns are basically glorified villages.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai should just buy those Igbo villages and turn them to amusement parks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Bigboy911:
But Umuahia is better than Ado-Ekiti and Osogbo

Yet your families are in Ado-Ekiti and Osogbo doing menial jobs.

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ictplotter(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Stupid politicians, this idiot want to contest for governor 2023. Despite its the fact on ground but he is being political with the criticism. If this same man is elected tomorrow to be the governor of Abia, he will do worst. This is how we push PDP away and invite problems called APC into government. I can remember this is how idiotic Buhari was complaining about bad government and the suffering of Nigeria people. But today what is the result?

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Ingocof:

Same with your bothers in southeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by obyrich(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2021
funshint:
This' a state APGA should easily sweep if they can get their acts right.
The state is very ripe for APGA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by vikiphy89(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
rickyrex:
Bitter truth..... Glorified village. If you attend mouau, you go reason with me.
Ekene is that you?
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Charly68: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2021
You are right .. and successive Govt did nothing to beautify the place.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by badman007(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Aba should be the capital of Abia state
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Ingocof(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108341328:

Same with your bothers in southeast

Yes, Chike Udensi did not compare the states, he only called Abia state a glorified village, until you included that Abia is better than some places and yet your people travel in droves daily to those states you mentioned, you can not compare the rate at which your people rush to to the west especially when your Igbos had made the south east dens of killers.

4 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2021
I agree 100%

aba is more of a capital compared to that place
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Hermzou: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2021
villagegrin ? whose village people insult us for celebrating flyover while dey live in potopoyo grin grin grin
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by 4ckyou: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108340150:

By Igbo standard he is right, but by Nigeria standard Umuahia is far better than Ado Ekiti, Osogbo and Akure and some in the North

Watch Umuahia he is talking about and compare Osogbo, Ado Ekiti and Akure be the judge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-bppWr83E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgCqgD-AEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OOnVR3Db6k

oga Na lie be that, i have been to both cities and i can confirm that akure is miles ahead of umuaihia

4 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2021
SlyDev:
cheesy

Abia Umuahia

Glorified Village

Do you know South East have the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria?

Is true there is connection between poverty and terrorism?

shut up idiot, still Igbos are far richer than your useless tribe and thier supporters combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2021
brainpulse:
wink The most dirtiest and cursed city in Africa

Na your ape like useless mum is cursed, still we are far better than your useless tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:
IPOB Headquarters a glorified village?

South West is London to South Easterners

South west is just a colony of Igbos, without us you are a slave to north for life. animal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Contact us at

Www.glorifiedvillage.ipbo.ng

Ebonyivillage@glorified.stategovt

when humans talk, a pure bastard like you talk too. your mum must be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2021
stuffs4me:
All Igbo towns are basically glorified villages.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai should just buy those Igbo villages and turn them to amusement parks.

Your almajiri rufia that can't travel to southern kaduna, no wonder you can't write Igbo correctly, illiterate like hellrufai

3 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by ngwaIgbo223: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Ingocof:

Yes, Chike Udensi did not compare the states, he only called Abia state a glorified village, until you included that Abia is better than some places and yet your people travel in droves daily to those states you mentioned, you can not compare the rate at which your people rush to to the west especially when your Igbos had made the south east dens of killers.

Poor animal, those that travels there have homes over there while your userless tribe is living under the bridge, I'm sure that your cursed father sold his last piece of land to the great Igbos, your useless tribe had to fight to keep Igbos in your useless country because your brainless tribe can't stand alone.

Nothing in South West and North, If I had the chance, I will cut off all oil and gas pipeline to these cursed regions.
South South kill you there animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by dquantum21: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Kogi is worse. I was in Lokoja some weeks back. What I saw in that capital city was a VILLAGE. No visible development. The roads are terrible.

Meanwhile Kingsley Fanwo, the Information commissioner once came on AIT Democracy Today, that Lokoja is the third fastest growing city in the world and second in Africa. Who is fooling who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by UncompletedBuil: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2021
SlyDev:
cheesy

Abia Umuahia

Glorified Village

Do you know South East have the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria?

Is true there is connection between poverty and terrorism?

You are a blind hypocrite. Your list contains ten states, only two from SE. And three from SS are among the first five.

If you are not a hypocrite, why wouldn't you say a state in the SE is topping the list rather than say the SE as a whole has the highest number.

You no go die well if you no change your biased analysis of fact. MUMU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by onuman: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Must state capital be specially different from other towns in Abia state? No.
Make Aba become livable once again; don’t ask for flyovers and tunnels and possibly, underground metro in Umuahia because it’s state capital, while Aba and other Abia towns stink with underdevelopment.

Don’t be like people in Imo state who have reduced their state and its development process to become affairs of Owerri state capital.
Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Bigboy911: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2021
Ingocof:

See mumu i can’t stay in that primitive skull mining village called Osogbo with different smelly Afonja dirty dirty swines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Bigboy911: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2021
jagorinho:

unless there is another Umuahia, but if it is still same one we all know, it is not better than an 18th century poultry.
Shut up,Akure Osogbo and Akure are primitive village with dirty dirty Yaruba smelly Muslims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Evercurious(f): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Samfloxin:
Una wan kill Abia state abi? I have to Umuahia. It is not that bad

Pls it's very very bad

1 Like

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I like this though am not from Abia State. But, using pictures and videos to slap the afonja brownroof scum is the best way to deal with them. Good job.

That state is in a terrible state if you like do video from here to London
I don’t care about other states Abia is very bad

4 Likes

Re: Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Almost all SE states are underdeveloped when it comes to infrastructure please forget ethnicity. We have to start holding Governors accountable down to LG chairman of you visit FCT and go back to SE you will weep. The very home of IPOB leader is in shambles, Enugu is going backwards under the current Govt. IMO is very close to Abia in bad market

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos) / Sacked Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Hold Plenary, Install New Speaker / FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.