Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB (17816 Views)

Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerian Legislature Poorest In The World / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by dapolaw(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
The same tribe that believe the man in Aso rock is one Jubrin from Sudan, I know they can say anything for their propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by goaldynboy: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Everybody is aware that the present APC government is a complete terrorist government and terrorists sponsor!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by hollah123: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
InoGetJoy:

The animal you're replying know this but their hatred (due to jealousy) of the Igbos makes them discard their little brains anytime Igbo matters are discussed on Nairaland
u are calling your fellow countrymen animals n u want to lead them?
U want to b President to people u label animals,so u believe animals will vote for u right?

I will rather vote shekau than to vote for someone who sees me as an animal.

I voted in Nigeria election last in 2007 but come 2023,it's anything but d igbos,any party that fields igbos as President or vp is out.

We are animals according to them n we will show them how animals behave

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tranquillity360: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:
South East People don come again with their usual Propaganda. That's why I no dey pity them when IPOB Kill, Behead and frustrate them.
Ipob no dey Kill, Behead and frustrate us.

Nigeria army is the one Killing, Beheading and frustrating us.

Na person wearing shoe know if e dey pain him.

So keep your pity for your people that will be the next victim of boko and iswap.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by njimezz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
When some useless and tribalistic youths like Buhari take call them, I pity them. Arewa was busy protecting d genocide been committed by dis govt, now d killing in d North is now a norm, which can't happen at d east d way is happening at d north. The man has spoken rather than given it a taught instead some morons called lazy youths has tribalism and politized it, calling him names, I don't blame d brainless youth coz I know d ones talking dis shit are those that collected d expired vaccine. Especially those who are tribalistic and buharist has expired, now u fools know that una master don't give a Bleep about u lazy morons. Enjoy una expired lives let make a toast to that cheers �.

4 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by isaythetruth(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just to blame an innocent and God sent man like MNK and his IPOB. Thank God we still have people like Umeh Kalu, who will speak the truth daming the consequences.

Biafra restoration is non-negotiable!

5 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tranquillity360: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
ajumma:
It sums up

igbo political and intellectual elites have elected to bury their heads in the sand.

While Ala Igbo is gradually but surely being destroyed.

When you speak to some of them in private they complain bitterly about Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of thugs. Publicly, they make excuses and cook up silly denial for the terrorist group.
Imagination of enemy of Igbos.

Miscreant speaking with southeast leaders in private.

5 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by CaptainStephen(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
So you think Impoverish explosive device was planted to kill people and only the army found it, why can’t you people reason deep? Last time was a an unknown gunmen later we heard one of them was chased by the police and killed later they found out he is a DSS official, then they cooked up another one saying the Biafra National guards and IPOB debunk it they don’t have National guards, now is time to finally put nail in the coffin, they want to be planting explosives Device I think this is the Time the Easterners at all levels regardless of your political affiliation to speak up and stop these madness this is how they destabilize northern states with their activities of terrorism they’re gradually extending and expanding nation wide The government and security agencies knows exactly what they are doing
You shouldnt have quoted me, because you dont have requisite understanding yet.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Nkitara: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:
South East People don come again with their usual Propaganda. That's why I no dey pity them when IPOB Kill, Behead and frustrate them.
Awwww but the thing is, no South Easterner needs your concern rather be concerned about your family and your poor life ok. Choa you can go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:
The earlier we start killing those that are not from Eastern region to send fear that they are not welcome in Igboland SS/SE included the better for us all.

How many none Igbos dey East? Abeg start killing them so that we can have a reason to eliminate every Easterners in other parts of this Country.

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by InoGetJoy: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123:
u are calling your fellow countrymen animals n u want to lead them?
U want to b President to people u label animals,so u believe animals will vote for u right?

I will rather vote shekau than to vote for someone who sees me as an animal.

I voted in Nigeria election last in 2007 but come 2023,it's anything but d igbos,any party that fields igbos as President or vp is out.

We are animals according to them n we will show them how animals behave

The average Igbo man (me inclusive) doesn't care about who is president. Forget what a few Igbo leaders say, they speak for themselves and not for ndiigbo. If you want, vote a piece of wood it's of no consequence to me. Buhari has fielded an Igbo man as VP twice, but the Igbo nation still voted who we want. If someone like Rochas comes out for presidency, we'll vote a Yoruba man who we believe is more competent. That's because we don't vote based on tribal sentiments like the "sophisticated" tribe.
You're an animal, go ahead and vote like an animal it's y'all who will suffer it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by tradepunter: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
IEDs are setup to cause further depletion of military capabilities when they are suffering serious setbacks.

The fire fight does not add up to warrant IED strategy.....

Meaning there is more to this IED narrative been pushed
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tranquillity360: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
This utter slowpoke used to be an attorney general in Abia? This is just to show you that whether an Eboe is educated or not, they are all psychotic and reason the same way. What a people!
You are in pains because he didn't join enemies of Igbos to accuse Innocent ipob/ESN.

May the pain kee you there.

5 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
He could be right cause most of the oeople killed by Army in Southeast so far are innocent people going about their normal business. The houses and businesses burnt are innocent people struggling to survive but in the end the Army will publish obvious lies while those infected with hatred simply accept the lies without proper investigation. Till date most Southeasterners still don't know who the unknown gunmen are and where they came from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Xendre: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:
Typical.

Nicholas Ibekwe described this stupid attitude perfectly when he stated..

cool
I no you will write stupid wrds here but not everything that have legs is human

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nkitara:
Awwww but the thing is, no South Easterner needs your concern rather be concerned about your family and your poor life ok. Choa you can go

Did you say poor life? The South East is the award winning Region which has the highest number of unemployed people and the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. You call people that feed you poor. Una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Nkitara: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:

Did you say poor life? The South East is the award winning Region which has the highest number of unemployed people and the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. You call people that feed you poor. Una eyes go soon clear.
Does it mean you are not among the unemployed in your region? Bitch please be gone, ain't got no time for clout and comparisons
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
InoGetJoy:

The average Igbo man (me inclusive) doesn't care about who is president. Forget what a few Igbo leaders say, they speak for themselves and not for ndiigbo. If you want, vote a piece of wood it's of no consequence to me. Buhari has fielded an Igbo man as VP twice, but the Igbo nation still voted who we want. If someone like Rochas comes out for presidency, we'll vote a Yoruba man who we believe is more competent. That's because we don't vote based on tribal sentiments like the "sophisticated" tribe.
You're an animal, go ahead and vote like an animal it's y'all who will suffer it.

Quit lying.
Your Igbo leaders are all over the North, begging Northerners to allow them become President. grin

God bless Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Xendre: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Xendre:
they eat what they hate
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Neypopin: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I know Biafra will never change and continues to support all such wrongdoing. They knees till end time!

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Ipob no dey Kill, Behead and frustrate us.

Nigeria army is the one Killing, Beheading and frustrating us.

Na person wearing shoe know if e dey pain him.

So keep your pity for your people that will be the next victim of boko and iswap.

Ok. Enjoy whatever IPOB and unknown Gunmen are doing to Igbos in the East. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Billygee2u: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
izumanone:
Nigerian Army Planting Bombs in Southeast and Blaming IPOB — ex-Abia Attorney Gen., Umeh Kalu
A former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in Abia state, Umeh Kalu, SAN, has accused the Nigerian army of planting bombs in Southeast and blaming members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Eastern Security Network (ESN) for it.

Kalu was reacting to a statement issued on Monday by the Nigerian army claiming that troops on a special exercise have thwarted an attempt by members of the IPOB and ESN to unleash mayhem on residents of Mgbidi and Awo Mmamma communities in Orlu LGA of Imo State.

The military claimed a swift response by the troops compelled the attackers mounted on two sienna buses and a Toyota Hilux truck to abandon their mission and withdrew in disarray, adding that four Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) planted by the group along Orlu-Owerri road have been uncovered.

But Umeh Kalu accused the Army of masterminding planting of IEDs across the Southeast region and framing innocent members of the IPOB and ESN for it just to nail Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of IPOB.

He spoke on Tuesday at his residence while playing host to visitors amongst who were members of his School’s Old Boys Association, friends and political associates from Abia state who were on a private visit to his home.

Kalu said: “Can the military go ahead and provide number of arrests made following the supposed busting of the ghost attackers? How come no single arrest was said to have been made by the all-powerful Nigerian army?

“This is simply a comic relief from the Army and nothing more. Where are the two Sienna buses and Toyota Hilux truck the military claimed the attackers came in? None was retrieved by the troops from the attackers? What a comedy!

“The Military simply planted IEDs themselves, went ahead to retrieve the IEDs that have no life in it claiming to have successfully diffused it just to appear to be working and appease their pay-masters.”

The former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice warned the military to stop attacking the good people of Southeast and framing innocent members of IPOB and ESN for it, insisting that IPOB was made up of a peace-loving people.

“We have been raising alarms over the illegal activities of the Nigerian army in Southeast of recent and nothing has been done or said by the leaders and governors of Southeast. Innocent lives have been wasted all in the name of exercise Golden Dawn.”

He said if such continues, he will be forced to let the world know how the Military has been going about supervising coordinated attacks and killings in Southeast in collaboration with sister agencies and blaming IPOB for it.

“Enough is enough, the Nigerian military should stop this show of shame and stop stooping so low all in a bid to show force where there is none. They are more needed in the terrorists ravaged Northeast region and not Southeast where there are no cases of terrorists or bandits,” Kalu chided the Army.

http://worldnewscable.com/?p=471253&doing_wp_cron=1638997861.1183340549468994140625
Every sane person ,knows that all the attacks and destruction of villages and killings in Igbo land was done by the useless spineless Fulani terrorists supporter of APC Zombs . The end of their free unchallenged killings in Igbo land is just by the corner .The Fulani terrorists government is indirectly at war with the Igbos . Soon,they will meet a strong resistance .Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Billygee2u: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
JavaScript90:
This is already public knowledge
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Xano(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:
Typical.

cool

Some Military personnel have informed their tribe what they know is happening.

We know you support evil, so we are not surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tochj(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:
Typical.

cool
There is nobody called Nicholas ibekwe
That name is created by Fulani terrorists to cause confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nkitara:
Does it mean you are not among the unemployed in your region? Bitch please be gone, ain't got no time for clout and comparisons

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.
I'm one of the few working class people who are based in the East. The rest are either Ritualist, Armed Robbers, pick pockets, Baby factory owners, Drugs pushers, IPOB or Robbers.

I dey my office now for Owerri. And I have over 15 Igbo men like you who work under me.

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tranquillity360: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:

Ok. Enjoy whatever IPOB and unknown Gunmen are doing to Igbos in the East. grin grin grin grin grin
Yes we enjoy all ipob/ESN are doing in East.

So stop crying and save that tears for next 20+ your boko haram brothers will kill.

3 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Iliya1520: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
na so most of igbo people are good in covering their brothers crime and blaming other people of it, if na Nigerians police have been arresting many igbo people in India with drug they came out to na only them Nigerians police de arrest concerning drug.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by dasparrow: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am not surprised. Same way Nigerian government hired thugs to disrupt the endsars protest. What else is new?
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Nkitara: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.
I'm one of the few working class people who are based in the East. The rest are either Ritualist, Armed Robbers, pick pockets, Baby factory owners, Drugs pushers, IPOB or Robbers.

I dey my office now for Owerri. And I have over 15 Igbo men like you who work under me.
Why can't you just be you and not trying to force your stinking self on a tribe by pretending to be Igbo. Guy Bleep out abi agbero
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
VULCAN:
Just like water cannot pass through a pipe without getting it wet

Even so your wishes for people of the SE must first be made manifest on your own people.

Perhaps the deaths will be as close as your own family. Who knows?

Time will tell

Bla bla bla bla bla bla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / Peter Obi Celebrates Joshua Agboola / Police Arrest Greenfield University, Bethel Baptist Students’ Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.