Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB (17819 Views)

Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerian Legislature Poorest In The World / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ngwaIgbo223: 12:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Godons1:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. This one dey give himself hope. grin grin

You are as foolish as brainess uwazurike.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

You are as foolish as brainess uwazurike.

EMEKA you are one of those IGBO Uwazurike was referring to. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Godons1:

EMEKA you are one of those IGBO Uwazurike was referring to. grin cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ajumma(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2021
after4:
mad man you don show your self again because nah igbo matter, you dn hear sey bandit burn 40 people for your village in zamfara?

because igbos are habitual traitors
and separatists

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Idiko1: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Nigeria is neither a nation nor a country. The continuous existence of Nigeria is a waste of time.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Idiko1:
Nigeria is neither a nation nor a country. The continuous existence of Nigeria is a waste of time.
Then you Ipob bingos should initiate war that would end Nigeria then, since you’re formidable. Stop yapping on social media like cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

What about these ones dumb ass? Read the freaking thread. Are you really that stupid? Did IKONSO (ESN commander) plant any explosive device any where or committed any crime?
you are sick in the head, how many people did he he killed? stop your stupid sentiment and face the reality they will keep bringing innocent people to die, but bleeped up brain is filled with ogogoro and marimari which made you mentally ill to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by rexwalters: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Idiko1:
Since you are tired of life, go & commit suicide, is anyone holding you back?

Go &!blame your parents, did anyone force them to give birth to you in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2021
rexwalters:

That frustrated old fool is not even in Nigeria and hasn’t been to Nigeria in donkey years. He is one of these non achievers who blame ‘bad government’ for his personal failures.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
rexwalters:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You have spoken like a M0R0N that you are. Tell us how many people Ikonso killed since you claimed to know everything dumb ass. Ikonso defended his community from your brethren, the TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMEN. Self defense is NEVER a crime and every human being has a right to defend himself by any means necessary. That's besides the point, but the thread was about the soldiers planting bomb in Biafra land and blaming IPOB and ESN for their dastardly acts. Then in your moronic ways, you had to show your stupidity. My advice is for you to shut your mouth and keep us assuming how dumb you are than open your mouth and remove all doubts.
ZOOMBIEE KEEP IT UP

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Amudeneogu: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
God of igboland is not asleep, if you deceive human being you can not deceive God
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
gidado14:

ZOOMBIEE KEEP IT UP

I am NOT surprised! When you have nothing to contribute or no superior argument, you resort to your foolish ways. IDIOT! I can't for the life of me believe that any human could be as stupid as you're! I looked up the definition and I saw your dumb ass!
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by FamTomx2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
ajumma:

@
FamTomx2
Tomek09

are same criminals

Internet rat!
After God don punish una then devil will compound it.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ajumma(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Internet rat!
After God don punish una then devil will compound it.

internet scammer

traitor & a rebel
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT surprised! When you have nothing to contribute or no superior argument, you resort to your foolish ways. IDIOT! I can't for the life of me believe that any human could be as stupid as you're! I looked up the definition and I saw your dumb ass!

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=gidado14 post=108452407][/quote]

I thought as much. I guess your handlers just gave you 1000 naira recharge card for data and you're back again to spew your garbage!
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I thought as much. I guess your handlers just gave you 1000 naira recharge card for data and you're back again to spew your garbage!
IPOB man relax no be me capture your useless fraudster leader sha you are just a zombie keep zombieing akuya

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
gidado14:

IPOB man relax no be me capture your useless fraudster leader sha you are just a zombie keep zombieing akuya

You love projection don't you? The audacity of you a Yahoo boy to refer to somebody as a FRAUDSTER is mind boggling.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You love projection don't you? The audacity of you a Yahoo boy to refer to somebody as a FRAUDSTER is mind boggling.
you and your zombie brother Kanu who is rotten in jail are all idiots
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
gidado14:

You and your generation are lMBEClLES!
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
gidado14:

Keep perpetrating your FRAUD! It won't be long before you'd be on EFCC's MOST wanted list as a YAHOO BOY, you dimwitted fool!
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Keep perpetrating your FRAUD! It won't be long before you'd be on EFCC's MOST wanted list as a YAHOO BOY, you dimwitted fool!

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=gidado14 post=108484775][/quote]

The wishing of a FOOL!
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gidado14(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

The wishing of a FOOL!
the fool that makes an idiot think otherwise is no longer a fool ask Nnamdi Cownu

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
gidado14:

the fool that makes an idiot think otherwise is no longer a fool ask Nnamdi Cownu

Going by your moniker, I am not sure what ethnicity you're but if I should make a guess, you're a damn FULANI TERRORIST. Your obsession with IPOB is definitely the onset of your demise. Your problem is not that you are an idiot but you're poorly educated, which is more dangerous than being a stark illiterate because you know the price of everything but NOT the value of anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio: Nigeria Not Wealthy But I Will Fight Corruption Like Buhari Is Doing / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.