Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB (17821 Views)

Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerian Legislature Poorest In The World / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ebufa: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:
Typical.

Nicholas Ibekwe described this stupid attitude perfectly when he stated..

cool

go and retrieve the dead bodies of your venue people.........anu mpam!
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
GOOD
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Man lost it when he said IPOB are peace loving people..

Confused San..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nkitara:
Why can't you just be you and not trying to force your stinking self on a tribe by pretending to be Igbo. Guy Bleep out abi agbero

I'm not Igbo and can never be. I'm a self established Nigerian. My personal firm work with Imo State Government, where i made Billions from your State Governor, Hope Uzodinma in the past few years till date.

I fit give you either a State Government job, FG job or a job in my office. Don't let pride over cloud you while you starve. But you must ask nicely.

1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by tempest01(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
This was my exact thought when I saw the last news about IEDs. Some evil people want to burn down the SE by all means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Decide2rise: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
vedaxcool:

The thread should have been closed after this post!
It can't be because the opinions of cretins like matter not. Quit this rubbish you do online and look for a job to put your life together....Just an advice
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by gaspology(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just like unknown gunmen. God dey
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will not throw away this allegation so easily because there is nothing the evil
fg army cant do
I will nto also believe this so easily because there is nothing the
occult brainwashed ipob cant do,including threatening this man to say this

all in all every evil agenda against Igboland is bound to fail.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Newton85:
This utter slowpoke used to be an attorney general in Abia? This is just to show you that whether an IGBO is educated or not, they are all psychotic and reason the same way. What a people!

True talk grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
tempest01:
This was my exact thought when I saw the last news about IEDs. Some evil people want to burn down the SE by all means.

That's exactly what we want. Since they no wan get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ajumma(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Imagination of enemy of Igbos.

Miscreant speaking with southeast leaders in private.

"This is just to show you that whether an IGBO is educated or not, they are all psychotic and reason the same way. What a people!"
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ngwaIgbo223: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:

How many none Igbos dey East? Abeg start killing them so that we can have a reason to eliminate every Easterners in other parts of this Country.

Shut you dirty poor things, the one that we killed before even your useless leaders what happen.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ngwaIgbo223: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
hollah123:
y not start killing them now n see who suffers casualty more

I have forgotten that u people act b4 u think

To every 1 northerner in d east there are 100 easterners in d north

Just try rubbish like ur forefathers did in 1966 n we will make u eat lizards again

What heppend when we killed Guluk you bastard, by this time even your useless bUHARI WILL BE ELIMINATED LIKE aMADOU BELLO THE TERRORIST.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by WillyDave: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Very true.
tempest01:
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tomek09(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:
Typical.

Nicholas Ibekwe described this stupid attitude perfectly when he stated..

cool
Ur poor useless Benue State is rotting away yet you don't care. Continue being obsessed with Igbo and Kanu matter.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by MUTERIKA(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
CaptainStephen:
Some of you idiots use words anyhow to deny reality.

You won't take these things with levity if you have been a victim of IEDs.
True talk. Served in Anambra and was surprised that locals run away at the site of a military helo doing a low fly over. Once more than two military hilux pass on the road everywhere quite. They see very little of military movement or presence compared to middle belt but are the first to go on social media shouting military oppression. Mpuru mmiri they say Dss was the seller in Ala Igbo, now NA dey plant IED. To them all other persons are out to ruin them.

2 Likes

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tomek09(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
ATEAMS:
Toh as much
Continue opening different monikers Helinues. U don abandon Monogamy for ATEAMS. Ur matter don tire me for Nairaland.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

Shut you dirty poor things, the one that we killed before even your useless leaders what happen.

I'm one of those your leaders prostrate to beg everyday. You need to respect me. If Ohaneze Ndigbo kwow that you say such hash words to me, they won't hesitate to banish you from the East. grin grin grin grin

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tomek09(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
ajumma:
It sums up

igbo political and intellectual elites have elected to bury their heads in the sand.

While Ala Igbo is gradually but surely being destroyed.

When you speak to some of them in private they complain bitterly about Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of thugs. Publicly, they make excuses and cook up silly denial for the terrorist group.
[/s]
God bless and keep Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Jesus Christ of SouthEast.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ngwaIgbo223: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:

I'm one of those your leaders prostrate to beg everyday. You need to respect me. If Ohaneze Ndigbo kwow that you say such hash words to me, they won't hesitate to banish you from the East. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6887471/north-should-knees-begging-igbo

I hope you meant this, North is a slave land, we have killed all their civilized men, ask your terrorist Amadou bello how far in the grave, while Ojukwu was given state bural, the animal was left on the roadside.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Until Buhari got into power, I have never seen where a govt is the serial offender, looking for the trouble of citizens so as to kill them. Meanwhile, the same govt has not been able to win the wars on many fronts in the north.
It's like Buhari's govt is sustained in the spirit realm with blood
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tomek09(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Another alternate account of

SHAMELESS PAID AGENT
Thank you for bursting him as usual.

NLPolicewoman
ILoveDemManna
Rexwalters

He would still open more and it's obvious mods can never ban or penalize him no matter his offence here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by onuman: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
More and more desperation of Abokii and the army it controls for continuation of dysfunctional one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by paltielx: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is similar to what northern Elite were saying when Boko haram started

1 Like

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ajumma(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
God bless and keep Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Jesus Christ of SouthEast .

@bold i don kuku ma surrender
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Godons1: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

https://www.nairaland.com/6887471/north-should-knees-begging-igbo

I hope you meant this, North is a slave land, we have killed all their civilized men, ask your terrorist Amadou bello how far in the grave, while Ojukwu was given state bural, the animal was left on the roadside.

See who dey talk about weting happen in 1960. Your coward Ojukwu no tell una weting Northern Soldiers use his People do? Even at present, Northern Soldiers are using Ojukwus people for TARGET practice. For your own Region you no get right to talk, if you do our Garlant Northern Soldiers go use you foex grin grin

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tomek09(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
ajumma:
News: Nigeria Army kills IPOB members Igbo: They should go after ISWAP and leave IPOB alone News: Nigeria Army kills ISWAP terrorists Igbo: Audio killing, why can't they show us video. Confused Nyamirin people
Just last week, 14 Soldiers lost their lives in Borno. Believe Nigerian Army at ur own peril. Cc, ajumma, Bkay.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by Tomek09(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
IbileIfe:
Igbos are not as idiotic as the Hausa Fulani who plant landmines in their own lands to maim and kill their own people.
The most idiotic tribe in Africa.

Igbos have not fully recovered from the scars on the civil war to plant bombs to kill their own people.
Igbos are not so idiotic as the most idiotic tribe in Africa where 90 percent of them have no toilets and defecate in the open grazing land with their cattle, sheep and goats.

So the NIgerian military can lie to only idiots.
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ngwaIgbo223: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Godons1:

See who dey talk about weting happen in 1960. Your coward Ojukwu no tell una weting Northern Soldiers use his People do? Even at present, Northern Soldiers are using Ojukwus people for TARGET practice. For your own Region you no get right to talk, if you do our Garlant Northern Soldiers go use you foex grin grin

You are an idiot and also very foolish poor animal, none of these pictures you sent come from East, watch the environment carefully.

You can only deceive your follow human chaffs..don't allow me to spit on your mums dirty pussse. No Northern Soldier in our region again, we have killed them all, we only allow yorubas and others not your terrorist military, tell your brother to join and come back in body bag.
Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by ajumma(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

Just last week, 14 Soldiers lost their lives in Borno. Believe Nigerian Army at ur own peril. Cc, ajumma, Bkay.

War is a marathon

U still remember this pix..?
in Biafrau5d land

Re: Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB by hollah123: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
ngwaIgbo223:

What heppend when we killed Guluk you bastard, by this time even your useless bUHARI WILL BE ELIMINATED LIKE aMADOU BELLO THE TERRORIST.
your father is a bastard.

So u killed gulak?
Then y don't u come out to claim it?
Do u know d number of disclaimers u coward issued tgat u know nothing about it?

U act n deny n d same people call others coward

Y don't u take responsibility for your action
Gowon kill 3 million idiots n came out to claim it.
That's bravery,not killing n denying

If e sure for u kill n take responsibility n see what will happen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup: Northern Elders Urges Tinubu To Remove All Sanctions On Niger / Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun / Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.