Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) (39964 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Tokskob2008: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stevenson20:
All these actors I no kukuma understand una life oooo. Does it mean that the male actors don't save or invest when the money was flowing in

I don't want to talk about their female counterpart because I already know how they get their money and buy cars and houses that is mind blowing.
May God help una
There was really nothing to invest during there days as they were paid peanuts and most of the time they acted for free. Even till now the trend still exist and those you see buying this and that daily aren't spending from what they get from acting. Waka pass for this movies is as low as 1k or 2k or even nothing set.

5 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Maxwellsdad95: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
When all these guys where acting Na just chicken change dem dey collect.. Is it that they don't hav any other investment apart from acting The way in which all these veterans beg for help is alarming.. That Man that year dey act any role wey get juju man. I pray help locate him soonest.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Metetiexpress: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
alizma:
May God help us all. Men, the is a wake up call for us all, prepare for your old age. He is our bread winner, he is our savior na because you still dey active to bring more. Who will be your bread winner at old age, no body, prepare before it's too late. God help me and those praying for help.

Omo this one ...U are very correct ooo
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maj196:
There's something these people are not telling us. Top Yoruba actors always go broke after many years of acting.
Mismanagement and lack of plan is one of the major reasons..
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Vicas2000: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stevenson20:
All these actors I no kukuma understand una life oooo. Does it mean that the male actors don't save or invest when the money was flowing in

I don't want to talk about their female counterpart because I already know how they get their money and buy cars and houses that is mind blowing.
May God help una

Jut pray that you don't have health complications that will cause you to beg for support in old age.

You need to realise that these veterans were just popular in their days. They did not make a lot of money like the actors/actresses during this age of internet/social media.

Also - as men - we are always the giver, and end up working so hard in our prime and overusing our bodies. That is why as a man, we need to learn from people before us. Give your body a lot of rest, eat healthily, save up (even if it's a small change) so you won't have to struggle in your old age.

Women usually get more sympathy easily than men. Even in old age. Case in point - people tend to bless women (and even their mothers) more than men (or their fathers).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by IbileIfe: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stevenson20:

May God help una
They are paid meagre fees.
They use and dump them.
They don't empower them.

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Must he wear his costumes before doing this?
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sadYanpon yanrin in the late 90.Dey should help dis legend Abeg
Late 90s

You watched Yanpon Yarin or Arelu at all
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Femijohn198: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Make everyone prepared well against next year 2022, Na only God go help man on this APC yeye government
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Coldie(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
If his fans help good for him, but celebrities smhow need to understand say even fans need help for Nigeria. The difference between them and fans na say nobody know fans, if they give fans opportunity to talk their own suffering and ask fii ok embellished internet no go see space
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by 080bjaked(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
These guys paid the price for all the enjoyment that the new generation actors are having now.
They laid the foundation, they made the sacrifice. Nollywood is built on their sweat and blood.
They are the reason Nollywood is the most developed in Africa.
Unfortunately, like most pioneers, they didn't ripe the fruit of their labour's.

7 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by ipobarethieves: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Late 90s

You watched Yanpon Yarin or Arelu at all
wic year oo,2000 abi
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by joyandfaith: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Piracy is hurting the movie industry. Government should do something about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by joyandfaith: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
080bjaked:
These guys paid the price for all the enjoyment that the new generation actors are having now.
They laid the foundation, they made the sacrifice. Nollywood is built on their sweat and blood.
They are the reason Nollywood is the most developed in Africa.
Unfortunately, like most pioneers, they didn't ripe the fruit of their labour's.
Thanks to piracy
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
ipobarethieves:
wic year oo,2000 abi
Arelu was produced in '87 while Yanpon Yarin in early 89/90

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by femi4: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
And they have to dress him up in that costume
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by femi4: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sadYanpon yanrin in the late 90 80s to early 90s.Dey should help dis legend Abeg
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stevenson20:

May God help una
Frgt dat tin....if u dey watch MYFLATMATES...the Baba Landlord anytim i see d man fr area i dey pity am wt one kind Toyota wey i no fit drive...Male actors no too dey gt snytin unless u add Ogume or Toritori
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Olam09(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na why i no wan go Nollywood style be that i rather wait for years to go Hollywood just like john boyega.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
This will serve as a lesson for those Nigerian celebrities living extravagant life.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by Olam09(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Must he wear his costumes before doing this?

Nope he wasn't dressed in the costume. That's his old pics.. i watch Foluke daramola IG page yesterday as she solicits for help for him.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by redcliff: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sirlins:
Where Nollywood actresses dey get money from ? I never see any of them asking for financial support. Get well soon sir

towtow na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
When all these guys where acting Na just chicken change dem dey collect.. Is it that they don't hav any other investment apart from acting The way in which all these veterans beg for help is alarming.. That Man that year dey act any role wey get juju man. I pray help locate him soonest.

U said that they collect chicken yet u are asking about investment. What type of investment can u make from chicken change? If d man is sick, what type of investment would he have had with his chicken change that would have sustained his health?

4 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Sirlins:
Where Nollywood actresses dey get money from ? I never see any of them asking for financial support. Get well soon sir
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
AIT1:
Life...so emotional right now with his words.

May Almighty God send someone BIG to help him at this perilous time. Amen
Help him with what? Money? Ask him? What can he do with money except surviving on it? Can he still produce movies, can he acts normally apart from the character he played? If he needs help, he should come clean with what he wants to do with his life. Not sounding like some glorified beggar. This is not good to watch at all. I don't pity him. Pity helps no one. I prefer to be practical. Like what can you do with 5million that can change your life sir! Not begging people to keep sending you money for personal upkeep.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by TenQ: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Stevenson20:

May God help una
They were famous but NOT rich.
They have family responsibilities which made them perpetually dependent on the little income UNTIL age and competition reduced the income to almost nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Coldie:
If his fans help good for him, but celebrities smhow need to understand say even fans need help for Nigeria. The difference between them and fans na say nobody know fans, if they give fans opportunity to talk their own suffering and ask fii ok embellished internet no go see space

BBN people de see fans wey de buy them car de donate millions for them.

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
TenQ:

They were famous but NOT rich.
They have family responsibilities which made them perpetually dependent on the little income UNTIL age and competition reduced the income to almost nothing.
Acting should never be anyone's only source of income. Not even any part of entertainment for that matter. There must always be a side hustle/investment no matter how much you earn through entertaining others.
Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
TotoGame:
Thought yoruba nairaland miscreants said all Afonjas are sophisticated and wealthy ....why can't they help this grandpa

There's much hunger in Afonja land
Grow up na! Tribalism is actually a crime against humanity. Not just a tribe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
All those saying why only male actors suffering and not the female counterpart. Well. You should understand that women don't always put all their eggs in one basket. Women always have a side hustle. Remember our female teachers back in primary schools. Can you compare them to their male counterparts?
Women are the more economically wise of the two sex
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by IbadeHQ: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
alizma:
May God help us all. Men, the is a wake up call for us all, prepare for your old age. He is our bread winner, he is our savior na because you still dey active to bring more. Who will be your bread winner at old age, no body, prepare before it's too late. God help me and those praying for help.

Some of them actually prepared for their old age but sickness and some unexpected life challenges took their savings/investments away. Could you believe the great Ebenezer Obey is back singing secular songs now at over 70 years of age. This is after his Son ruined the entire investments he laboured for at his prime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics) / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! / Olajumoke Shares Stage With Dolapo Osinbajo, Vp's Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.