Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video (35967 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by StagethemTVee: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
We still don't know whose arse is dirtier in the industry between her and Tiwa Savage. They need to have a round 2.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Stop the Hate
This meme makes me laugh all the time... grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by AllahIsSatan: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abi o! And you yourself are the living proof of this your observation.

KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
These oloshos are creating problems that this country can't solve in 15 years time o.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by ablejesus26(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
They try so hard to improvise
but it can never be balanced grin grin
this is Africa we have our own ways
a woman"s place is in her husband"s house
nothing more nothing less
although some men na gabintus too sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by halogate: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na who give am belle? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

Naija ladies are waking up. Creating their own happiness in the absence of a marriage.

No one really cares, except the gender that claims not to benefit from marriage. grin
People still have beautiful marriage and Chidlren, you all like dwelling on the negatives when you can't find a man.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by od501: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
These oloshos are creating problems that this country can't solve in 15 years time o.

My brother ooo...i just taya lidis. I pray it won't be a boy, cos the population of SIMPle men will sure increase

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Harddiskng(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crystalom3:
are you talking about black Americans?

Black Americans were the case study.

It applies to the whole world bruh most especially Nigeria. You may argue you turned out alright (if you were raise by a single mum), I would assure you most kids from such homes don’t turn out alright.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by samsobo24(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
HELLO,pls I'm urgently in need of a social media influencer or an influencer blog to partner with. A female may be preferable

My contact is 07089452700
You can also quote me while i ask for your WhatsApp no to chat you
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greatseed: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Did Seyi tell you she was pregnant ? Or the OP has just assumed !

I have come to notice a norm in this our country that we care more about other people's business & problems than ours, which is most likely worst than the ones we talk abt undecided

O my

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Indeed, the end time is upon us.
As the Apostles said in the last days, many would be preaching not to marry. It didn't make sense in the years past but now we are beginning to understand mush more clearer. It wasn't talking about gay and some ass bandits (gay is a sin). Please de marry ooo. Hope she delivers safe and sound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by pickatyouu: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

Naija ladies are waking up. Creating their own happiness in the absence of a marriage.

No one really cares, except the gender that claims not to benefit from marriage. grin

This one go still attend Shiloh very soon.

I understand everyone needs to find happiness and not everyone will get married, but don't go around brandishing stupidity in the name of feminism.

I always support healthy relationship and couples.

No one said they don’t. For those that can’t gave this beautiful marriage, they can as well have beautiful kids. Don’t worry about finding men. Men do not benefit from marriage, they shouldn’t be found. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by patrickdaniel: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
No, they are gradually erasing and making morality obsolete in the society. Prostitution is now celebrated every day in our society.
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

No one said they don’t. For those that can’t gave this beautiful marriage, they can as well have beautiful kids. Don’t worry about finding men. Men do not benefit from marriage, they shouldn’t be found. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by tnerro1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is this the new trend, children without fathers?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by ashewoboy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Doradorwa:
It's very nice to know that Nigeria ladies are waking up now.... Seeking the happiness of motherhood outside marriage. Laslas marriage is not for everyone

Congratulations Seyi

you would do the same?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.

What kinda problem sir??!... Her single income is more than that of most married couples' combined incomes.

It is also worthy of note that a lot of single mothers raise better children than married dysfunctional couples.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Harddiskng(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crystalom3:
I'm only narrowing your point.

Single mothers especially this our 'I'm a bitch' generation won't raise kids well. It's already looking like a disaster to me

It is a time-bomb.

Bringing up children in single homes making it a trend in some feminist agenda. Poor innocent children.
It is a proven primary root cause of violent crime.

At this rate the future is violent crime.

brandsoncharlie:

Can't you see what's happening in northern part of Nigeria?
Those engaged in this vices that's destroying the country the more, where's their father?

God bless you.

You would find out that most people are blind to problems right under their noses. They would rather blame the government, when they are part of the problem.

All these (f) monikers supporting this to appease their ego for being unable to find husbands. Its not their fault most of them don’t think far.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by TuFab(f): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Redemption77:
My favorite female artiste! I can't remember to forget how she handled Tiwa's case maturely(with her wonderful intonation).
Tiwa talked about her having" dirtiest nyash in the industry",few months later, Tiwa's sex tape was everywhere in the internet.
Sharap!
Tiwa is still her senior in everything anyday anytime.
You need what your name says.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by brandsoncharlie: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Pls do create your own problems too..
Can't you see what's happening in northern part of Nigeria?
Those engaged in this vices that's destroying the country the more, where's their father?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by 1opinion: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
If this is truly a donor case, I am more concerned about incest in years to come because of the increase in birth with donors.
Congratulations to her, the journey to motherhood.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by HowDareU: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm . . . I see. So women now feel they can have kids without a man, right? But, remember your kid(s) will still need the masculine discipline of a man or as the case may be: a father figure. A child becomes weak when an absentee father can't nurtures, mentors, models, reassures, discipline him/her. Most queer children grew up in single motherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Kayceealex(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
besotis:
Not bad....

ultra high capacity Remax 60,000mah energybanks

Fast charging 22.5W, digital display, USB-C, Multiple protection lightning and micro USB fitted wires. Emergency torch light.
2 inputs, 2 outputs

*LASTS FOR 15 DAYS !!!*

Number in pic below

It's pay on delivery

Call/WhatsApp:

Before it was 12 days now it's 15 days... Is that how it increases?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Boss13: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
This culture is not good. We are going to see increase rate of bastards and single mothers. The family structure is under threat. This is the same culture killing the black community in America.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by lkillbrokehoes: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Doradorwa:
It's very nice to know that Nigeria ladies are waking up now.... Seeking the happiness of motherhood outside marriage. Laslas marriage is not for everyone

Congratulations Seyi
DawaDawa you too smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Saintmary(f): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
HowDareU:
Hmmm . . . I see. So women now feel they can have kids without a man, right? But, remember your kid(s) will still need the masculine discipline of a man or as the case may be: a father figure . . .

Women have been doing it without men since time immemorial.

If men know that they are needed and that their role as father figures is important, let them step up to the plate and stop leaving women to do their job for them.

P. S. I don't know the woman personally, neither do I have any impact on her decision making process, but stop complaining that women are now sidelining you when it's what you have always wanted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Ladycewhy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
If you can't find husband , atleast have a child that will call you mummy and celebrate you on mother's day.

After all they have said women are more than men, so women please create your own happiness.

I know the only reason for negative vibes regarding this is because the very foundation on which misogynists breathe is being shaken to it's core ,they wish right now their ancestors who didn't want women to even attend school would wake up from their graves and put a stop to all this. They hide under "this is Africa" to deflect their hate for women finding happiness left to them an unmarried woman should rather die single and alone than have a child to call her own.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:

That was how your mother created a problem back then
Why you mention him mama? You be Sheyi Shey relative or her spokesperson?
Na lack of home training dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by CSTRR: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na who fuckkk dis girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market / Everything Is Important Until You Get Sick – Rita Dominic (Photo) / Gideon Okeke Lands In Hospital After Police Beat Him. Police React (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.