Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video (35983 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Rree: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Who impregnated her before me

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Rhaspody(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:

That was how your mother created a problem back then

madam Peace, this is not peaceful na
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
So na man wey enter this dirty yansh(according to tiwa o) come give am belle. No wahala. We all deserve happiness sha... Wish her safe delivery.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by nkemoma(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
greenie77:

Shameless? Guys here on Nairaland who boldly say they are not interested in marriage but the baby mama way, what have you called them?

Do you need be told they are called BROstitutes?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greenie77: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
nkemoma:

Do you need be told they are called BROstitutes?

Do well to reply their posts calling them BROstitutes when they post they would have children through baby mamas.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by jornwhite: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

Naija ladies are waking up. Creating their own happiness in the absence of a marriage.

No one really cares, except the gender that claims not to benefit from marriage. grin

No one said they don’t. For those that can’t have this beautiful marriage, they can as well have beautiful kids. Don’t worry about finding men. Men do not benefit from marriage, they shouldn’t be found. cheesy

Heya. But men don’t benefit from marriage na. Why are you guys pained?

waking up an adjective that qualifies gurls wana be olosho, walking braless, twerking on instagram 24/7, selective equality, sextape outsourcing and now shamelessly stealing men sperm.

Same gurlz that countered there biological clock is inconsequential & highly irrelevant, now stealing sperm @ age 49 grin

Men are pained maybe because, their is nothing valuable to steal from women, how many of this children will be happy to be a product of stolen sperm, selfish morthafvckas

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay
Meanwhile,

I develop websites
Visit my signature to know more..
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
greenie77:

Do well to reply their posts calling them BROstitutes when they post they would have children through baby mamas.

No mind am. E done clear them for eye. Now they have remembered kids from single homes are irresponsible. I thought they said the future is babymama. They never see anything. So much for not benefiting from marriage. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by johnero353(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
CSTRR:
Na who fuckkk dis girl?

Na de question be dat...
I don't know what dis ppl above and below me are talking about sef...
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by 2DADDEY: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ehn ehn Olosho girl don upgrade oo
She don turn mummy.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by emmnprince(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

Naija ladies are waking up. Creating their own happiness in the absence of a marriage.

No one really cares, except the gender that claims not to benefit from marriage. grin

So they were sleeping before abi?
If this is what waking up is all about then they have lost their common sense of morality.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by nkemoma(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
greenie77:

Be prompt to notify me when you see such
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by KingClown(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
These oloshos are creating problems that this country can't solve in 15 years time o.

I'm not gonna lie....this is one of the most profound thing I've heard in a while.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Mjess(f): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations seyi, since men think that marriage benefits women alone, kindly get a sperm donor and birth your baby in peace...
Make we all leave marriage to rest!!!
Who marriage even help

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

No one said they don’t. For those that can’t have this beautiful marriage, they can as well have beautiful kids. Don’t worry about finding men. Men do not benefit from marriage, they shouldn’t be found. cheesy

Heya. But men don’t benefit from marriage na. Why are you guys pained?

What do Nigerian men really want?? grin Truely as u stated many of them say dey don’t need marriage sine there’s no benefit and yet they are getting upset with ladies having babies outside wedlock.

I don’t know what these young Nigerian men want. I thought they would be happy. Atleast it’s one of the brothers that did this work. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by pocohantas(f): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
jaxxy:

What do Nigerian men really want?? grin Truely as u stated many of them say dey don’t need marriage sine there’s no benefit and yet they are getting upset with ladies having babies outside wedlock.

I don’t know what these young Nigerian men want. I thought they would be happy. Atleast it’s one of the brothers that did this work. undecided

So you sef see am? If I talk now they will say feminism. It is on this forum they started advising themselves to avoid the trap called marriage. It is still them that told us to try born as husband no dey. Now we have obeyed as submissive African women and they are wailing again. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:

So you sef see am? If I talk now they will say feminism. It is on this forum they started advising themselves to avoid the trap called marriage. It is still them that told us to try born as husband no dey. Now we have obeyed as submissive African women and they are wailing again. cheesy cheesy

Lol@ submissive. I just need them to make up their damn minds. Let’s not send conflicting messages.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Wroxxane: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Truly wahala be like bicycle cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by brandsoncharlie: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

That doesn't even correlate with the rubbish that guy said ..
A simple statistic findings will do you good.
Children raised with both parents VS especially single mother.
High crime rate is the most important factor here because it will cost the government funds and tax payers to incure and they will be a threat in the society.
Imagine what will become in years to come in Nigeria.
They're samples of such data in the USA especially the black race in America.

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by brandsoncharlie: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
greenie77:

Those you mentioned are not children of single mothers but children of men who see nothing wrong in marrying many wives and breeding children like rats with no provisions for their upkeep, they end up on the streets and embracing violence as their way of life.

Their fathers abandoned their responsibilities of raising them right, more interested in birthing more children.
This is what we are saying, don't bring more children into the society when u can't take responsibility of them, those children up north are irresponsible because their father can't own up to responsibility. Where's their father? He has neglected them right, both parties has a role to play.
It goes both ways, there's a vacuum.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greenie77: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2021
nkemoma:

Be prompt to notify me when you see such

As your P.A or what? Who notified you on this one?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

A simple statistic findings will do you good.
Children raised with both parents VS especially single mother.
High crime rate is the most important factor here because it will cost the government funds and tax payers to incure and they will be a threat in the society.
Imagine what will become in years to come in Nigeria.
They're samples of such data in the USA especially the black race in America.
You are right man..I was wrong.. thank you for that..
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Hurt:

You did not notice his lack of home training when he shamed a woman who hasn't done anything to him by calling her olosho
Is that a justification to insult his mother? One day person go collect.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by nkemoma(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2021
greenie77:

As your P.A or what? Who notified you on this one?

It takes 2 to tango they say
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greenie77: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
nkemoma:

It takes 2 to tango they say

Make I ignore you, face work! cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by nkemoma(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2021
greenie77:

Make I ignore you, face work! cheesy

Where you de work??
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greenie77: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2021
nkemoma:

Where you de work??

For my workplace.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by nkemoma(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
greenie77:

For my workplace.

What I mean is - #send me the location
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greenie77: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2021
nkemoma:

What I mean is - #send me the location

As in? shocked
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by nkemoma(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2021
greenie77:

As in? shocked

Lol. See fear... Hahahhahahha...
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by greenie77: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2021
nkemoma:

Lol. See fear... Hahahhahahha...

Fear of what? Ok, presently working at a place in Coventry, UK. So wetin you wan do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Solidstar Exposes His Fraudulent Look-alike Impostor (photo) / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.