Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Are You Doing To Avoid Huge Billing From Your Numerous Bitches This Xmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing To Avoid Huge Billing From Your Numerous Bitches This Xmas? (235 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls / How Would You Respond To Seduction From A Woman From Your Numerous Fantasies?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing To Avoid Huge Billing From Your Numerous Bitches This Xmas? by blockgeek69(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2021
I'm not the type that spends on random women, whatever I give out is extremely insignificant to my network. I currently don't do relationships, just one or two babes here and there.

Comrades in the house, what tactics are you deploying to evade excessive billing this Christmas from the numerous girls you keep. Please share, you might be helping a SIMP out there who is dying of excessive billing.

(1) (Reply)

#lildurk Proposed To His Girlfriend India Royale / Come See Fine Artiste Na / One Thing You Should Do Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.