Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! (23585 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by joshuaidibia(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations Man.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by SurvivorM(f): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:

Which practical aspect, something a lame man can do, u went I and waste 5 years studying it.
Say congratulations or dont say anything if you dont have something good to say.
Didn't Former president Johnathan study Zoology and he became a president. In this country your course doesn't determine your success. There are many lawyers that are poor and even engineers.
Everything falls on grace and how determined the person is.
I have a family friend that study microbiology and she is a top manager in one bank.
My cousin that travelled abroad, it was his certificate that enabled him to get a Visa.
School is not a waste, it's only people with low mentality that call school scam.
As long as you go to school and graduated with any course you can make it in this life all you need is determination, perseverance, grace and prayer
I am not saying those that didn't go to school can't make it obviously there are many rich men that didn't go to school.
But my point is no course is useless, in one way or the other you will make use of that certificate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by NapoleonHill: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Why are you trying Soo hard to explain the relevance of Agric.. you don't owe anyone explanation, besides this is Nigeria you might as well get a Bank job with you Agric certificate...

That was how my naive and ignorant teenage self turned down civil engineering UIBEN offered me because of my stupid determination to study petrochemical engineering in UNIPORT.

You really did that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by joeking2222: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
KushLyon:

I am studying in uniben. The last link that came has been collected by someone that didn't even study agric, I couldn't take up the job offer because e go affect school things
Eyha!!! U na boss o. Abeg u fit gv me ur digit make i dey contact u frm time to time, in case offer surface again? We can as well learn frm each other bro.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
You can be great, man

Akinwunmi Adesina also studied Agricultural Econs, see where he's now

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Davefed(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:

Which practical aspect, something a lame man can do, u went I and waste 5 years studying it.
Lame man indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Born2conquer: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
joeking2222:

Offers plenty bro, just google search PURDUE UNIVERSITY and see 4 ursef, na wetin dey make me find work in other to fit gather money buy second laptop and get my international passport, from there, na to take SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION as fulltime JOB!!!
Scholarship at Purdue or what?

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by nedekid: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Terrier99:

Lay man not lame man.
You now see why education is important. He won't be typing nonsense and disgracing himself online like you.
grin
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by TheEunice: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by joeking2222: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Born2conquer:

Scholarship at Purdue or what?
Scholarship full everywhere bro, na to just sabi navigate am be d koko. My friend wey study forestry and wildlife dey GERMANY presently, last year he was in DENMARK, all na scholarship, d only time he spent his own was during d application/document authentication process.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by joeking2222: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Keshinr0:
You can be great, man

Akinwunmi Adesina also studied Agricultural Econs, see where he's now
Lols......u dey make me remember dat agric text book for secondary school back den!!!
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by pyro10(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
wtf man
Congrats man, ebsu nobi your mate
Ebsu, I miss ebsu like mad, presco no dey call name shaa
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Elidrisy20: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
How old are you? E be like say no NYSC for you
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by HayTerran: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Why are you trying Soo hard to explain the relevance of Agric.. you don't owe anyone explanation, besides this is Nigeria you might as well get a Bank job with you Agric certificate...

That was how my naive and ignorant teenage self turned down civil engineering UIBEN offered me because of my stupid determination to study petrochemical engineering in UNIPORT.

For lesson purpose, may I ask why you think petrochemical engineering isn't suitable enough?

Your response will help in formulating the advice I'll give younger ones, chief.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by shamsin6300(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=iamGholdaniel post=108346979]It wasn’t easy, I never wanted to study agriculture.
But I had no other choice than to study it.

Congrat bruh
We share the same course, also a final year student.

Though, mine is Agricultural Economics and Extension.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Bluewitch(f): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
It wasn’t easy, I never wanted to study agriculture.

With time I got used to the system, I fell in love with Agric.
I learnt some many things, both in practical and theoretical aspect.

Agric should never be underestimated, it is a nice course I confirmed it... imagine offering basic mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics and other mathematical related courses!!

But thank God I Ogah Nkem daniel made it, and this is the end of an ERA in Ebonyi state university

Cc: Olawalebabs fynestboi

Saw you when I came to AI
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Blackmiserable(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
It wasn’t easy, I never wanted to study agriculture.

With time I got used to the system, I fell in love with Agric.
I learnt some many things, both in practical and theoretical aspect.

Agric should never be underestimated, it is a nice course I confirmed it... imagine offering basic mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics and other mathematical related courses!!

But thank God I Ogah Nkem daniel made it, and this is the end of an ERA in Ebonyi state university

Cc: Olawalebabs fynestboi

Omo, for 1btc at the current exchange rate, I rather no go school
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Amalekki: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Born2conquer:
For someone who studied agric, animal agric related courses in Nigeria.

What’s the hope of MSC outside Nigeria? Do we have credible universities that offer MSC in agriculture?
Yes, there are.
However, with your first degree you are not restricted to MSc in Agriculture though you should have more scholarship opportunities with your Agric degree. You may later opt for a higher qualification on the business and management side which opens you up to wider opportunities down the line.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Blackdisciple(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congrats to u... which mean we will have enough food soon abi
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Chloraseptic: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
HayTerran:

For lesson purpose, may I ask why you think petrochemical engineering isn't suitable enough?

Your response will help in formulating the advice I'll give younger ones, chief.

Of course petrochemical is suitable enough..
But the point is I would have taken the civil engineering if I had known better.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by HayTerran: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Of course petrochemical is suitable enough..
But the point is I would have taken the civil engineering if I had known better.

Why is this your decision, chief?

More job opportunities, more pecuniary rewards, easier modus operandi?

Your reasons, sire.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Maleekspinzle(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations Gee sight u from...B.G.S
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by GoldenSpec: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Money miss road.. So na im make u dey wear caterpillar u called shoes grin
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Chloraseptic: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
HayTerran:

Why is this your decision, chief?

More job opportunities, more pecuniary rewards, easier modus operandi?

Your reasons, sire.

I just didn't know what I wanted then Because as a teenager I was just following the crowd or what my uncles told me to do.

I ended up not studying any of them though.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Yemlizzy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
The comments on this thread though undecided Nigerians will always be Nigerians.

It’s too hard for most of you to say congrats and move on. Op isn’t the cause of some of your misfortune you know…
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by kenx1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
GREAT GREEN!!!!!!![b][/b]
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by fweshbobo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS MY GUY DANIEL

AM ALSO AN ALUMNI OF EBSU FROM THE SAME FACULTY (Animal Science) CAS CAMPUS.

It's not easy bro...

See you at the other side shocked
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by christistruth01: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Omo no deceive ur self , agric na trash for this country, na so I take the motivate my self then.

Agriculture is the new Crude Oil
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by vickydevoka(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
EXLOVER:
Someone will use good solid 5 years to study Agriculture in the University, yet they can't plant money.
Damn it!
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by vickydevoka(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
KushLyon:

You call it thrash but I am already receiving job offers to manage farms while I am still in 400 level, na who no know himself go call an thrash grin ps: I am in fisheries
Bcus u are good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME / Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX / Teacher Arraigned For Flogging Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.