Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! (23583 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by christistruth01: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Omo no deceive ur self , agric na trash for this country, na so I take the motivate my self then.

Try telling that to Obasanjo and his employees at Obasanjo Farms

Even Goodluck Jonathan has a booming Fish farm business in Abuja

Why exactly do you think Herdsmen have been Causing trouble everywhere

It is because Cattle is Big Business
From China to Africa to Netherlands to USA and Canada
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Akerele44(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
The guy said that is the end of an era...e no wan do Masters and PHD grin
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congrats bro..wish to be like u soon
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by ismodiwa(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by KushLyon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
joeking2222:

Eyha!!! U na boss o. Abeg u fit gv me ur digit make i dey contact u frm time to time, in case offer surface again? We can as well learn frm each other bro.

O81O8882679
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Jimmy231: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
He no easy walai Genetics, Foresty , Fishery Na all the course for Agric you go study finish
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Emmypure: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
christistruth01:

Try telling that to Obasanjo and his employees at Obasanjo Farms

Even Goodluck Jonathan has a booming Fish farm business in Abuja

Why exactly do you think Herdsmen have been Causing trouble everywhere

It is because Cattle is Big Business
From China to Africa to Netherlands to USA and Canada

I am not trying to say that agriculture is not good, but studying agriculture is a waste of time, did obasanjo, goodluck study agric to be great or did akk those successful herdsmen went to school to study agriculture, if I have money I can be a successful agriculturist, or can u name men that became great from studying agriculture.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by AYNL: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
I'm an agric student
studying agric extension and rural development
when I was offered that course ehn
I wanted to reject it and wait for another to get what I wanted
thank God I accepted
don't tell anybody anything about agric please
let them go and do their health, engineering courses
I no want too much people inside agric at all

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by justmondris: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Omo no deceive ur self , agric na trash for this country, na so I take the motivate my self then.

When guys Dey cash out from Agriculture u Dey speak grammar.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by zealousayo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
joeking2222:

Scholarship full everywhere bro, na to just sabi navigate am be d koko. My friend wey study forestry and wildlife dey GERMANY presently, last year he was in DENMARK, all na scholarship, d only time he spent his own was during d application/document authentication process.
Sir, please did your friend graduate with first class?

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Pimpstar: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
It wasn’t easy, I never wanted to study agriculture.
But I had no other choice than to study it.

With time I got used to the system, I fell in love with Agric.
I learnt some many things, both in practical and theoretical aspect.

Agric should never be underestimated, it is a nice course I confirmed it... imagine offering basic mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics and other mathematical related courses!!

But thank God I Ogah Nkem daniel made it, and this is the end of an ERA in Ebonyi state university

Cc: Olawalebabs fynestboi

Congratulations �

With that lexus wey u get I'm sure you go get that 1btc true true

Oya bless your boy sir.

CEO dan$hiba exchange
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by seunH: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
AYNL:
I'm an agric student

studying agric extension and rural development

when I was offered that course ehn

I wanted to reject it and wait for another to get what I wanted

thank God I accepted

don't tell anybody anything about agric please

let them go and do their health, engineering courses

I no want too much people inside agric at all

I'm not an agric student or graduate. But if I were to be president I'll scrap all these irrelevant courses, esp to the present situation of Nigeria, courses like Pol sci, Philosophy, Mcb, Bch etc and redirect students to Agric. How can anyone say the study of agric is a waste of time. Saying that anybody can practice it, okay open a farm and run it yourself without an experienced agric graduate, who dedicated 5 years of his life to study agric. My brother you made a right choice, the odds you'll be jobless is low and you can stand on your own. Already on Nl you're already seeing offers, don't let all these irrelevant courses graduate mislead you, the sky is your limit. Person wey study philosophy, Pol sci etc sef dey talk.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Carlylepneuma: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congrats � its not easy
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by christistruth01: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:

I am not trying to say that agriculture is not good, but studying agriculture is a waste of time, did obasanjo, goodluck study agric to be great or did akk those successful herdsmen went to school to study agriculture, if I have money I can be a successful agriculturist, or can u name men that became great from studying agriculture.

Obasanjo's oldest daughter has a PHD in Veterinary medicine and Goodluck Jonathan's PHD was related to Fish Farming

Though you don't need a degree to be Successful in Agriculture
Agriculture is necessary to make a Nation Successful
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Mensch86631: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dani I know say you de nairaland, from Caleb CLM EBSU congratulations ❤️

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Christistruth00: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmypure:

Akinwumi Adesina, President of the Africa Development Bank Studied Agricultural Economics at the University of Ife

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Christistruth00: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
seunH:
I'm not an agric student or graduate. But if I were to be president I'll scrap all these irrelevant courses, esp to the present situation of Nigeria, courses like Pol sci, Philosophy, Mcb, Bch etc and redirect students to Agric. How can anyone say the study of agric is a waste of time. Saying that anybody can practice it, okay open a farm and run it yourself without an experienced agric graduate, who dedicated 5 years of is life to study agric. My brother you made a right choice, the odds you'll be jobless is low and you can stand on your own. Already on Nl you're already seeing offers, don't let all these irrelevant courses graduate mislead you, the sky is your limit. Person wey study philosophy, Pol sci etc sef dey talk.

Agriculture was so important to Awolowo that he gave Scholarships to Western Region Students to Study it in Europe and America if you were from the Western Region and you got into University for Agriculture you were Sure to be given a Scholarship

In 1956 Awolowo was already building. Cattle Ranches all of the Western Region with Cattle imported from Isreal. !!

He saw the future clearly even without a Plasma TV

A Nairalandler in the Agriculture Section once explained how he was a Manager of a Farm with 40 pigs, producing about 100 piglets a month, 2000 Poultry Birds,,100,000 Fish and some Vegetables all on less than an acre of Land !!!

You need Special Training to accomplish all that
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by seunH: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Agriculture was so important to Awolowo that he gave Scholarships to Western Region Students to Study it in Europe and America if you were from the Western Region and you got into University for Agriculture you were Sure to be given a Scholarship

In 1956 Awolowo was already building. Cattle Ranches all of the Western Region with Cattle imported from Isreal. !!

He saw the future clearly even without a Plasma TV
May God bless you sir, and imagine what some people are saying. To them, a good course is a course you'll easily see job that they will be paying you 100k per month sitting in front of a desk. No wonder our economy is what it is

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by BluntCrazeMan: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
It wasn’t easy, I never wanted to study agriculture.
But I had no other choice than to study it.

With time I got used to the system, I fell in love with Agric.
I learnt some many things, both in practical and theoretical aspect.

Agric should never be underestimated, it is a nice course I confirmed it... imagine offering basic mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics and other mathematical related courses!!

But thank God I Ogah Nkem daniel made it, and this is the end of an ERA in Ebonyi state university

Cc: Olawalebabs fynestboi
Those shoes mmeeehhn..
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by EKOSuperior(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations Danny, na Elechi be this, Faculty of Law EBSU.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by micflo28(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Your school might deny you your result because of that write up on your shirt. It’s irresponsible to demarket them after providing you with education.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by ofiko123(m): 3:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Congratulations to you on this achievement..
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by showafrica(m): 5:06am On Dec 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Welcome to the labour market

Oya go find one poultry start work

Una no get the message? He wrote Danshiba/BTC.... Or 5gpa...choose. This guy is an agricultural crypo worker. Na coins him dey farm and behind him is the result after 5yrs of farming
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by joeking2222: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2021
zealousayo:
Sir, please did your friend graduate with first class?
No bro!!!
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2021
showafrica:

Una no get the message? He wrote Danshiba/BTC.... Or 5gpa...choose. This guy is an agricultural crypo worker. Na coins him dey farm and behind him is the result after 5yrs of farming

OH I get it
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by HayTerran: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Chloraseptic:

I just didn't know what I wanted then Because as a teenager I was just following the crowd or what my uncles told me to do.

I ended up not studying any of them though.

Oh, sorry, chief.
Future and current endeavors shall swing in our favours.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Chloraseptic: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2021
HayTerran:

Oh, sorry, chief.
Future and current endeavors shall swing in our favours.

Amen
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by zealousayo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
joeking2222:

No bro!!!
I will like to be more informed about the scholarship stuff sir. How can I contact you?
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Kelechi009: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Why are you trying Soo hard to explain the relevance of Agric.. you don't owe anyone explanation, besides this is Nigeria you might as well get a Bank job with your Agric certificate...

That was how my naive and ignorant teenage self turned down civil engineering UNIBEN offered me because of my stupid determination to study petrochemical engineering in UNIPORT.

NO, there was nothing naive about what you did, you chose a course based on higher opportunities in that sector at that time and you were correct but Oil and Gas industry took a negative turn and people hardly get jobs in that sector now except by supernatural Grace or human connection.

Nowadays people are choosing Computer Science because IT is now the happening field, they are taking the same decision you took several years ago. If it happens that IT becomes useless when they graduate which I doubt, they will have to find solace in another field too.

Life is full of twist and turns, nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by udumajosephchim: 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
Born2conquer:
For someone who studied agric, animal agric related courses in Nigeria.

What’s the hope of MSC outside Nigeria? Do we have credible universities that offer MSC in agriculture?
yes MICHEAL OKPARA
Re: After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! by Born2conquer: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
udumajosephchim:
yes MICHEAL OKPARA
Outside Nigeri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME / What Does Someone Who Just Started Phd In Nigeria Call Himself Or Herself / Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.