Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) (15583 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Pclemenza: 5:26am On Dec 10, 2021
MrRector75:
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Nice business idea from Seun. Great Innovation in Ghana
They copied his source code and made few changes

1 Like

Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Why do you give money to celebrities and those who claimed to have been healed by you.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) by Ochelyko1: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2021
dailybuzzng:
I Have Forgiven You, Prophet Fufeyin Tells Mathias Ezeaku Who Called Him 'Fake Prophet'

Days after one Mr. Mathias Ezeaku, the founder Igbos Love Themselves Foundation openly and viciously criticized him, calling him "fake prophet" the man of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin has said he has forgiven Mr. Ezeaku.

In a recent viral video, Mr. Ezeaku had queried why the man of God gives celebrities money instead of healing their ailments, alleging that prophet Fufeyin's power of healing is questionable.

However in response to the malicious and unfounded lie and accusation against him, the man of God who doles out cash to the needy said he does not have the little known Mr. Ezeaku in his mind, urging him not to entertain fear anywhere he is.

Prophet Fufeyin further said he was worried by calls coming in from different individuals and groups, appealing to him to forgive Mr. Ezeaku.

In a video release, the man of God said it has become important to forgive the offending Mr. Ezeaku, noting that he (Fufeyin) is not God but a mortal.

"I want to say that Jeremiah Fufeyin has nothing to do with Mathias. Mathias where ever you are, don't be afraid. I have nothing to do with you. I am a man of God, in the manner that I have to forgive. I have forgiven you from the bottom of my heart" he said.

Quoting from the Holy scriptures, Prophet Fufeyin said forgiveness is divine, adding that it is God's injunction that men should love one another as God has loved them.

He noted he has no power to change what God has directed, maintaining that it is a command he has to obey.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dKuK89Pz08

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/i-have-forgiven-you-prophet-fufeyin.html

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6881791/matthias-ezeaku-declared-wanted-over

What is there to forgive? Are u not fake before? Is written all over u now. The Bible say by their fruits u shall no them and ur fruit's is not of righteousness.

No right thinking man of God will go to the police bcus someone called him a fake prophets.

JESUS CHRIST AND HIS APOSTLES WERE TAG FAKE AND YET THEY DIDNT ONE DAY CALL THE ARMY ON ANY OF THEM.

with these singular act it has been proven that u are guilty of all the claims of the man and u don't have shame at all.

Fake prophet!

Ur own pride will not allow u to ask for God Mercy and forgiveness so u will not be forgiven at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age Falsification: How Do I Make Restitution? / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / The 10 Biggest Churches In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.