Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) (44477 Views)

Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / “Dear VP Osinbajo, The Parked Trucks You Ordered Off The Roads Are Still There” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Terrier99: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
Normally Lagos fine and the government is trying to make the state look nice, but that smell can’t be eliminated grin grin grin cheesy angry

It is the body odour caused by years of living like pigs in that muddy region.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by reidkrugger(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
He's in the wrong areas. Let him go through ikorodu road, cms marina around 6pm. Marine beach, wharf road or all those tincan island axis. Mile2. Him go know say John wick nor fit wear agbada. Olodo werey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by 27Pushing30: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in Lagos yet my trips to and from the mainland back to the Island today has been so so easy and without any traffic.
I only experienced a light traffic only at the usual roundabout between Gerald and Bourdillon to connect Ikoyi Lekki Bridge.

So where did the myth that traffic will be all overLagos come from?
Is it really true that Buhari's visit cause traffic?
No.
How about your side?
Kudos to the Lagos State Government, LASTMA and Police traffic division.
Please share your view?

People stayed at home
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Femeto: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Baba used a chopper.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Omicron999: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's truly a shame. It takes buhari for lagosians to witness cleared roads
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by DroppingLiquid: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Theunbothered:

You said this government is the most aggressive when it comes to road projects but most major federal roads in the country are literal mudholes.

Because Epe is the only area with a decent road network in the state that was completed on time and I don't even live in fuc.king Epe.

The rest are unfinished and have been for years but because they fixed potholes in front of your house you're happy.

Projects in Lagos and other major federal roads, like Enugu-Port Harcourt have been left to rot but because they want to use 2nd Niger Bridge as a campaign tool you will twerk for them.

Nonsense supporting nonsense.

Didn’t read your blog, mate. Also nice 2015 picture.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Dex4(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
This should be the norm everyday not when one person comes to town!
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Theunbothered: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Didn’t read your blog, mate. Also nice 2015 picture.

Of course you won't read and think it's 2015 because you're an olodo who doesn't leave his local government.

People who pass these roads know what they are going through.

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by DroppingLiquid: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Theunbothered:

Of course you won't read and think it's 2015 because you're an olodo who doesn't leave his local government.

People who pass these roads know what they are going through.

Not reading. Fvck yourself
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Theunbothered: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Not reading. Fvck yourself

Iliterate.

Continue twerking for wakawaka Presidio. grin
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by DroppingLiquid: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Theunbothered:

Iliterate.

Continue twerking for wakawaka Presidio. grin

K tongue
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by ComeToJesus: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
I noticed unfettered access to every part of Eko. Hypocrisy is our national creed.

I love you Buhari. grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by yahmohy27: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Asgard73:
Lagos too smell.. angry
Ipobobo
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by clothingonline(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Never knew president was around today ? Was the political purpose

Check signature men clothing

We sell plain tees cap and polo for Election and events too
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Killermamba: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
BlackfireX:
Sai baba

Ipob slayer ...igbohoe tamer...pdp killer...

Anti corruption czar

Welcome to lagos ...

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president

North2023 North2023 North2023
Mumu 2024

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by edward1106(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in Lagos yet my trips to and from the mainland back to the Island today has been so so easy and without any traffic.
I only experienced a light traffic only at the usual roundabout between Gerald and Bourdillon to connect Ikoyi Lekki Bridge.

So where did the myth that traffic will be all overLagos come from?
Is it really true that Buhari's visit cause traffic?
No.
How about your side?
Kudos to the Lagos State Government, LASTMA and Police traffic division.
Please share your view?

His visit hardly can cause traffic.
My view is that you're one of the problems we have in the country. How can you be thanking the state government for just making traffic okay for just one person( to which you became a by-the way- recipient)? regardless of who he is and as far as am concern, he should experience same as all Nigerians just like what was done to "some" in Edo state.
Probably u're a blogger and instead of you to use your platform to ask why is it that only when the President or one foolish Excellency is passing through that there isn't any or little hold-ups? Instead you're ......
Seriously, all it takes is one nonsense to happen and most Nigerians will forget their real problems, while still suffering the impacts.
Tankers will fill the road ever now and then and cause us endless traffic or stay at the roads but when one foolish Excellency is to come, the tankers will disappear. Who is fooling who?
God! When will the youth ever speak in one voice?
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by yinkeys(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maybe they decided to travel at night.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha..... Please go out sir. Especially if you are heading to the Island.

Guy, stop using the poor boy to catch cruise. You know say na mowe e dey go, island ke abeg no make a laugh die for here haha grin
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Bifwoli: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Asgard73:
Lagos too smell.. angry
Your dirt loving and lazy people make it smell. Did you think the smell brought itself ?
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by byteem: 5:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Which yeye kudos .. lagosians just respected themselves and stayed off island.. many worked from home.. and it being Thursday many traders just dint bother to go to market.. once beaten twice shy.. no kudos nothing
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by ProfGday(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2021
rickyamos:
Lenovo Thinkpad
E430

core i7

4gb ram

500gb HDD

Good for programming. Upgradable to 8GB ram.

Comes with VS code and Kali Linux installed via Oracle virtual box.

Alimosho, Lagos.

Whatsapp Contact: 09075825281

Bros fear God ooo...so you're planning to sell this 2nd generation laptop at that exorbitant amount ?

Why?
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by livingcompass: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2021
I also experienced same thing yesterday. Though I've prepared my mind that there'll a total gridlock on island yesterday but I was so surprised the road was free till I got to my destination.
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Petersons1(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
They were actually not capable to to work under such circumstances. I personally believe that, they must be given one more chance. They have potential to do something amazing. Hope you all got my point.

Click here (https://ourrangefinder.com/best-golf-rangefinder-holders/) to know about best golf rangefinder grips. These are not as cheap in quality as your government. Thanks

DroppingLiquid:
This government was the most aggressive in terms of completing existing road project and fixing old ones, especially Lagos.

Honestly, I don't think anyone focuses on the good thing this government did. Lol
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by 1daboi: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Op is lame. Snapping ikoyi that's always free. Come to ikeja during presidential visit. O you should have snapped your palour too. I'm sure it was free. Onye mgbu
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Vistra40: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
BlackfireX:
Sai baba

Anti corruption czar

Welcome to lagos ...

Go and join your mates that are protesting today up north over killings by bandits
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by Sunny1985(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by KennethEnyi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
phaya:
Lol... Usually when a president visits a state, people come out in numbers to see/greet him. Nobody send am, Sapa everywhere

Why would you come out to greet the most useless bastard president if all time
#NoOneMournsTheWicked2023
Re: President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) by millionboi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
BlackfireX:
Sai baba

Anti corruption czar

Welcome to lagos ...

unrepetant unity beggar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / "Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.