Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences (14258 Views)

Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences / EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lamanii22(f): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:

If this guy's story above made you laugh so hard, please tag me. I get 4k for you.

I laughed so harddddd.... That scenario would never be forgotten...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by KayCee92(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:

If this guy's story above made you laugh so hard, please tag me. I get 4k for you.

grin grin grin
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Nikes(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
I was playing football with my peers sometime back in
in the early 2000s . I've forgotten details of it, but somehow, I pissed thos guy named abel off. It led to a wild fight that saw me thrown on the ground three times. He ended up breaking one of my teeth that had been trying to shake off the gums while I gave him a headbutt that pealed the inner side of his lips. Lord knows I'm grateful that fight happened because that tooth was already strengthening back in the gums, with a pair growing just right inside. I still haven't told him what he did sha. He go use am yab me
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lamanii22(f): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sebastine1994:
When I was a kid, mama would always tell me not to fight, she said when somebody insult me, I should tell him "God bless you".

That is how I became a whimp for life, I was bullied from primary to secondary School into university. I could not defend myself,.

Fast forward 3 years ago, I tied the knot with my x wife, we moved to the states. My wife would bully me, physically and mentally.

We would quarrel and she would be the first to call the police, she is always calling the cops on me, then one day I decided to call the cops first to come and save me from this evil woman.

Instead when the police came they were disappointed in me, I felt like shrinking that day. It was supposed to be the woman calling for help and not the other way around.

Omooor..... Your wife didn't try at all, she only used you as a travel ticket... I'm really sorry for all you went through .....

2 Likes

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lamanii22(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wannabenz:
One dude who was intending to marry my younger sister,they have done some introduction and even went to my village and has started living together, then the dude started giving my younger sister a black eye back then almost every month. Then there was this time they came around one early morning like that,I saw my sisters eyes and got agitated. I gave the dude a blow below the eye he fell down started staggering,I thought he was in for a fight...I gave him a second blow,he falls again and was staggering on the floor, blood started gushing at the upper part of his eye...I was expecting the mofo to fight but all my punches landed well and got him staggering on the floor. Later in the day the mofo carry police people come to arrest me that was friday evening,my father told the police dude that I'm not going anywhere but they can expect us on Monday.

The police visit was unofficial and nothing happened afterwards. My favorite sport is boxing and I know where to punch and what to expect but naija no give me boxing opportunities.

Fight no good for anyone but when it comes to fighting,I can't fight a person that I know for certain that he'll beat me unless there's people around to separate the fight, I'll first throw them punches then sit back for them to separate the fight. My punches does hit hard. I do withdraw from people because I get angry easily.

Hope your sister has divorced the man or he's changed?
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lamanii22(f): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Johel:

grin grin grin ...Hmmm...when I was in SSS 2...Abesan high school then...The clash was so bloody that teachers saw blood and all took to their heels for safety...Na me and one guy michael Get clash that year because of one of the finest girls In school then...The babe wanted me,but other dude wanted her....He had his boys,I had mine,..There was much dislike so we couldn't settle....That was the bloodiest clash or fight I ever had in secondary school till date....that was like 2004.

Where's the babe now?
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by cherishmichael: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
kiss lolz.
Bennysam:

Sorry ooo
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lamanii22(f): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bahamas95:
Mine were two epic fights.

SEASON 1

It was when I was in SS2. Three girls in my street always insult me for no reason whenever they see me. I tried as much as possible to ignore them yet they won't stop. One fateful afternoon after school they saw me coming back from school and started their usual insult. This time they turned it into a song and started making jest of me. I jejely got home and dropped my bag, grabbed a 2.5MM wire and folded it in my back pocket. They were sitting in one tomb where we usually go to relax because it's very spacious and cool. I didn't want them to see me coming so I sneaked up on them. I jumped in through the window and before they could blink I have descended on them with the wire. Only one was lucky to escape after collecting the first whip. The remaining two became the scapegoats. I flogged them as if I was flogging a cow, neighbours had to rush in to hold me. They were bleeding terribly and the thing almost resulted in a family fight. The street chairman settled the issue, what saved me was that most people in the street defended me that I am not troublesome. That those girls are notorious troublemakers and that I carried out that action outa provocation......Since that day dem give me chance till I pack comot from area. grin The one wey collect only one stroke before she escape nai dey make me laugh sef. Anytime she sight me she go just dey run as if I dey pursue her. grin

SEASON 2

A well known street talkative. I don't like the guy because he talks too much but he always likes being around me. I don't know how to tell him I don't want his friendship because it would look as if am proud. Oneday we were playing street football. (Set) My team was knocked out and we were waiting for one of the sets to lose so we can go in. My house was close to the playground so I called on my kid sister to bring me water. She brought me the water and I noticed the boy staring at her lustfully but I ignored cos it's a normal thing guys do. What annoyed me was the dirty statement he made immediately my sister left. He said "This your small sister t*t* go sweet o, see how she fine"......The Kain dirty slap I give am eh! All the boys wey dey play ball stop immediately as if trumpet don sound. He rushed me and we started fighting. I was just punching him like a madman cos the anger in me was outa this world. When he could no longer keep up with the pace he ran to one corner to grab a plank to hit me. Before he could even raise the stick two of my loyal friends rushed him. The beating wey dat boy receive that day body tell am. He threatened heaven and earth but I tell am say no level. Even if na dream sef one on one he nor go fit beat me. Till today I still dey wait for Obaro make he come beat me.

The other two girl you beat eehn did you tie their legs or what, they could not run or what.... That beating was way too much lol... They deserved every punishment but you know wire can be more painful.....

The other guy deserved all the beatings lol
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lamanii22(f): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
YourFavorite21:
i entered a tricycle (keke na pepe) from market to my house, so I already settled with the man that I will pay 100 naira, so I asked him oga do you have change of 1000 he said don't worry I should enter, so when we got to my gate, i came down and gave him the 1000 naira, the man face change say why I go give dat kind money, He said I should go and find change and bring for him, I told him ,but I asked u whether u had change u said I should just enter , na him this man begin insult me even my family join, come even push me for chest , I got provoked we started exchanging blows, and i gave the weyrey the beating of his life, i even pinned him to my elbow (wrestling style) grin grin baba was sweating and struggling to breath, people begin dey beg me to release am , but i stubbornly refused,the man come dey shed tears before i released him, he just start his tricycle and zoomed off without bothering to even collect money from me again, he was a matured guy of about 35 years of age, while I was only 19 then

grin grin grin
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Bahamas95(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lamanii22:

The other two girl you beat eehn did you tie their legs or what, they could not run or what.... That beating was way too much lol... They deserved every punishment but you know wire can be more painful.....

The other guy deserved all the beatings lol
I didn't tie their legs. I caught them unawares and they weren't lucky/fast enough to jump through the window like the third girl. The beating wasn't too much, those girls really made me angry and unleashed the beast in me. I reported them to their parents but they defended themselves saying they didn't mention my name. But even a 3months old baby would know all the insults and derogatory comments were targeted at me even without mentioning my name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Panda7(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2021
I think when pepe was kicking that guy ass
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by PotatoSalad(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Was writing a computer program on my kpangolo HP laptop with 2 seconds battery life. That was how this fool entered the room we were in and removed my laptop charger from the extension to plug his phone. This was my friend sha. Heated argument and fight and I don't know how, but I picked up a broken Louvre blade to stab him. Gave him a deep cut in the shoulder.
My eyes cleared immediately

I've never fought anyone since then. It's been over 10 years now. Nowadays if anyone comes for me, I just leave quietly. Anger can be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by amofah1(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2021
We were playing canta ball and this troublesome guy from our street will come and scatter it, because he was older, we’ll rearrange our canta and continue playing he’ll then scatta it again, na so fight take start o, as this guy fix me only one knockout blow I saw stars flying everywhere before reaching the floor, the next thing I saw was the ground spinning wey make me almost vomit... I woke up and saw my uncle telling me sorry sorry inside room with ice block on my head .

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Johel(m): 3:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Lamanii22:

Where's the babe now?

She's married now...and she's in her husband's house grin grin...but I still see her once once sha...and we are very good friends now.

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by debbydams(f): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2021
chatinent:
I mean...the fight you were the punchbag?

Mine: sha, let's forget about mine. Dem beat me like tomorrow no dey. That was in JSS1.

The funny thing bi say na one tomboy for SS3 rough me. Ha, Loveth, you made me over dey respect you for school for no reason. God will judge you!

I didn't know how it happened but I met Loveth in Abuja many years later and the TB thingy was no longer there...she was now a full girl. We became good friends tho...but as you know, the old joke never dies. But believe it, she is a darling. grin

Let's hear yours.

Lala, I guess na snake dem use as Koboko for your body?
lol..no body has ever beat me sha, cos once I know I can't handle you I won't cross my lane,but when I know that I can handle the fight, heaven will come down..my mate no fit beat me sha cos my dad has really trained me with beta cane, wire,belt,koboko, back of shoe, broom, hot slap,lemme stop here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by headbasher96(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Mvena:

Oh wow!
are u back home or outside the state
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Wannabenz: 5:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Lamanii22:

Hope your sister has divorced the man or he's changed?

It ended that day.

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Lebronjames23(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Well it was in ss1 ,had a fight with a classmate of mine ,his name is Dayo . He tried to humiliate me in front of a small boy ,I think the dude was in jss2 . He told the dude to teach me how to dribble the ball,the look i gave the junior ehn. He said senior Dayo I can't do it o. Then I faced Dayo ,I insulted life outta him, then he threw the first punch. I was 6ft4 then, lean and bad tempered. I didn't know when I started punching and punching this dude like a mad man, held him then pushed him against the wall so hard, he yelled like a sisi.. till we got separated. The next day he came to school with a black eye, lol .
Another was one my junior Tobi, he was in my brother's class. This dude was disrespectful to me, talked to me anyhow ,i kept my cool. Then one faithful morning, it was time for phe, we went out to do sports and all. I can't remember what triggered the fight but immediately Tobi grabbed me from my legs cos I'm a tall dude, he tried to lift me up I stood my grounds ,he tried and tried. Then when I noticed I was getting weak, i used my elbow to hit him on his back so hard I felt a lil pain too. He left my legs immediately and held his back, immediately I started punching him like a professional boxer till he bled from his lips. We chop punishment that morning sha because it was in front of everybody. I've learned to control this temper of mine
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Mvena(f): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2021
headbasher96:
are u back home or outside the state
I’m outside the state
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by ogyunging(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2021
chatinent:

omo.. e don tey wey I laff like ds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Hotspotbro(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Kicked ass...Female ass provoked...
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by 9jajoseph: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Mine was in school. I think SS1. I have this guy Joshua, my God, this guy was big, tall..... My class normally call him big Joe.

I can't remember what caused the argument, but he was tyring to bully me in class.

Till date am still trying to know the kind spirit that entered me that day, na so I rush this guy. I climbed the our school bench and fly like John Cena. I gave him the beating of his life. After I realized what I have done. He was just one the ground whining in pains with blood coming out from his nose. I just said to myself, "I don die"

My classmates were hailing me, it made my head swell, the guy rose, I wanted to run for my life but for where, I challenged him to come and take more beating. He was rushing to come and beat me. But I gave him a heavy blow on his nose. The fight continued, I beat this guy like small pikin.

After that fight I became the strongest person in the class, after defecting big Joe. Even the big Joe started respecting me.

Lesson learnt: I never knew how strong I was till I was pushed to, that was actually my first and only fight I have had
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by headbasher96(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Mvena:

I’m outside the state
can we interact on social media as my tribe person wey u be na i go love to know u well if i may ask which of the states
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by ambient: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Kai you just made me remember when I small,we do sell pure water in wholesale and I was in charge,you dare not open my fridge when it's not cold so this unfortunate boys from overail came to buy water,I told them the water is not cold they should not open my fridge,did this boys hear,mba the younger one went to open my fridge to check if it is cold boom,I slap am push him away,the older came to ask me what happened with that anger I told him not ask me such question,na so fight start oooo,too against one,to be truthful dem no win me I no win them but I gave them injury,from that day onward they change to selling puff puff because they don't want my wahala,see as I use pursue my mama customers......lol....mehnni was tough then oooo.ghetto life in ABA.
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by BabaIbo: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
madridguy:
Which wife material for JSS 2 grin

Aren't you a Muslim guy?
Don't you know the golden saying "catch them young?"

When una grow up, una go come start am properly.

cheesy grin
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kai, that beating, or I should even call it panel beating, changed my perception of life grin

I was in jss 2. Then, I was the champ in the area. They even invited me to modern market, wadata, etc, for bouts. I was living at high level in Makurdi back then. Other children even contracted me to go and fight for them. I would be on my own in the house, and a challenger would surfacee from nowhere. I was that popular. And I remained undefeated until the fateful day.

My senior brother, our first born (I am the 3rd)), who was not staying with us (he was living living with an aunt then, schooled from there, and only visited during holidays); he was around. After lunch on that fateful day, me and my younger brother went about, eating palm fruits. When our first born heard of it, he called us. I was hesitant, and when I came, I was just boiling, giving him attitude. That's how he started the beating with me oo. First, a hot slap. I tried to retaliate but he pushed me back with a punch to the chest.
A whole champion? When people are watching? No way! I rushed at him and another strong punch pegged me back. I formed my fist and tried punching him but punches kept pushing me back. I persisted until this strong kick hit me from nowhere. I fell awkwardly to the floor. I tried getting up and fell again. I was seeing stars. Which kind of fight is this today? I had to remain on the floor as I cried my eyes out.

The whole episode didn't last for up to 5 minutes, but in my whole life, I have never been humiliated like that. Not even a single punch of mine touched him! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Mvena(f): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
headbasher96:
can we interact on social media as my tribe person wey u be na i go love to know u well if i may ask which of the states
Then send an email
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by elpochas: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
hope4nigeria:
Lol, Op na my younger with her friends came to call me for school say boy beat her, as per senior brother, I responded Let's go there, I for no go oh! Na him I see the boy, we dey call am obente. I said why did you beat my sister, Na him Obente said yeryone ran away, only Obente carry me up and make sure I was ok, till today I observe person before I engage in fight
guy u don kill me with laugh o.

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Vock(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Praxis758:
The epic fight between Olowo Aye and Anjonu Iberu.

Only elders will know that memorable fight

Fagunwa fans
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Praxis758: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vock:

Fagunwa fans

Yes o

Proud to be one
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Furcko: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Imustnottalk:
I will never forget this incident that happened when I was still Lagos that year I was using my Nokia 201 with charging port problem I do use desktop to charger this faithful day there was no light so there is a buka in our area then that do on generator so I went to charger there before I will know what happened they have stolen my desktop and battery I asked the owner of the buka he said he said knew someone that took it but he can't really recognized the person but suspected someone but instead of me to use cold voice to ask if he took my desktop and battery but I challenge him and instantly I gave him slap I was thinking I could beat him because I'm bigger than him na so the whole area say make dey no separate us na so fight start he guy sabi throw punches anytime I try to punch him he dey see point and people dey laff me I think a sec na so I carry the guy up throw him inside gutter the nearly die that day I no fit forget that incident no be muscle person dey win boxing fight
I don't get, who won Las Las
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Furcko: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2021
TuCloz:
Kai, that beating, or I should even call it panel beating, changed my perception of life grin

I was in jss 2. Then, I was the champ in the area. They even invited me to modern market, wadata, etc, for bouts. I was living at high level in Makurdi back then. Other children even contracted me to go and fight for them. I would be on my own in the house, and a challenger would surfacee from nowhere. I was that popular. And I remained undefeated until the fateful day.

My senior brother, our first born (I am the 3rd)), who was not staying with us (he was living living with an aunt then, schooled from there, and only visited during holidays); he was around. After lunch on that fateful day, me and my younger brother went about, eating palm fruits. When our first born heard of it, he called us. I was hesitant, and when I came, I was just boiling, giving him attitude. That's how he started the beating with me oo. First, a hot slap. I tried to retaliate but he pushed me back with a punch to the chest.
A whole champion? When people are watching? No way! I rushed at him and another strong punch pegged me back. I formed my fist and tried punching him but punches kept pushing me back. I persisted until this strong kick hit me from nowhere. I fell awkwardly to the floor. I tried getting up and fell again. I was seeing stars. Which kind of fight is this today? I had to remain on the floor as I cried my eyes out.

The whole episode didn't last for up to 5 minutes, but in my whole life, I have never been humiliated like that. Not even a single punch of mine touched him! cheesy
haha the day I fought my elder bro I hear am for e hand see beating,me wey be strong boy for my peers then lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Police Raid Hideout Of Internet Fraudsters, Arrest 6 Suspects / Tanzania Woman Rescued From Septic Tank After Four Year's . (photos ) / Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.