Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,863 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How To Request For Kuda Physical Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Request For Kuda Physical Card (1500 Views)

I Have A $100 Apple Physical Card But I Don't Know How Much Naira It Is Worth / My Friend Has A $100 Apple Physical Card But He Doesn't Know Where To Transact I / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Request For Kuda Physical Card by hefexzy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kuda bank is known as the bank of the free and its fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Kuda bank offers free debit card ( Mastercard, visa and virtual).

How To Request For Kuda Debit Card

Make sure to have at least 1000 naira in your Kuda Account( you have to know the 1000 naira will not be debited).

-Sign or log in to your Kuda account.

- Tap on cards at the bottom of your dashboard.

- Select request a card.

- Select your desired type of card(virtual or physical card) for physical card, you select physical card.

- Fill in your delivery address. The address can be your home or office address, just ensure its an address you will be able to receive your card at..

- Confirm your phone number.

- Type the name you want kuda to print on your card.

- Confirm your delivery details.

You can change your card pin at any Zenith bank ATM whenever you want to change your card pin.

How To Activate Kuda Bank Debit Card

- Go to your browser, visit app.kudabank.com input your login details ( username and password).

- Tap on Cards at the top of the page.

- From the options, Select Activate Card.

Your Card will be activated immediately.

https://onlinehustle9ja..com/2021/12/how-to-request-for-kuda-physical-card.html
Re: How To Request For Kuda Physical Card by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Awesome ..what are the withdrawal charges?
Re: How To Request For Kuda Physical Card by hefexzy(f): 3:12am On Dec 10, 2021
33bandit:
Awesome ..what are the withdrawal charges?

Kuda doesn't charge for card maintenance fee neither do you pay for card usage, you withdraw free of charge.
Re: How To Request For Kuda Physical Card by adefitim(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I never for once regret joining Kuda... Truly it is the bank of the free
Re: How To Request For Kuda Physical Card by yinkeys(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Run away from banks that easily do the governments bidding when asked to

A word is enough
Re: How To Request For Kuda Physical Card by Agbalagbi2013: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Where can someone pick up the card

(1) (Reply)

Is 200k Enough For Someone To Quit His Job? / Buyers Of Cassava Flour(a.k.a Garri) / Distributor/partner Wanted For Veges Oil, Fruit Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.