Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Roommate Needed In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Roommate Needed In Abuja (525 Views)

Male Roommate Needed In Abuja Urgently / Rentic.app; Roommate, Flatmates & Shortlets Platform Is Launched Today In Lagos / How Can My roommate Quit Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roommate Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
A male Room mate is needed for a spacious one Room Self contain located at Apo Resettlement area Zone 'A' Abuja, FCT, serene environment with constant electricity and 24hrs water supply.

The apartment is new and the cost for one year is 450k to be split equally between the two occupants of the room.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested kindly call: 07081963065
Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by shawante(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2021
450k for one room self-con... I weep for this country
Bro you are practically working for your landlord na

1 Like

Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 10, 2021
It’s in an area close to the city centre so it’s kind of pricey. Far off outskirts can be gotten for 150k. That is Abuja for you.

1 Like

Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by nwachukwu9(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jonathanjesse:
A male Room mate is needed for a spacious one Room Self contain located at Apo Resettlement area Zone 'A' Abuja, FCT, serene environment with constant electricity and 24hrs water supply.

The apartment is new and the cost for one year is 450k to be split equally between the two occupants of the room.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested kindly call: 07081963065
I pay 50k for one room self contain in lokoja

1 Like

Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol. You can’t compare Lokoja to Abuja and you can’t get any one room self con in Abaji which is the boundary between FCT and Kogi state for 50k. ����
Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by samsard(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sharing a self con is not very ideal. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by samsard(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
nwachukwu9:
I pay 50k for one room self contain in lokoja
I'm sure the standard of any proper self con in Apo is much better than any 50k self con in Lokoja.
Re: Roommate Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
It is ideal if the both parties are hustlers that only need where to lay their heads after work. Besides it does necessary mean you’re staying there forever. This is the same our brothers in Europe and America do until they find their feet. Abuja Landlords are not smiling if you don’t find a way to beat them you’d end up working for them all your life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BUA Group Unveils BUA Foods, To Open Flour, Pasta Mills / Let Me Show You How To Start A Profitable Online Business With No Money And Zero / Africa's First Blockchain Bank - Crypto Banking For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.