Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax (20361 Views)

Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by WoundedLamb: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are surprised??
While the LGBT folks may have truly been bullied by heterosexual men over the years, the LGBT community has also been known to use the government to pass special laws in their favour since many of them are now in power.

The staged crime, if successful, was supposed to have a rippling effect and make the government pass more stup!d laws to protect LGBT folks....

It’s not the first time..the leftist arranged it but
Jussie Smolett was just stupid enough to let his attention seeking ass get caught in the middle

Lol... I've never read something more Nigerian than this. What evidence do you have to support this your statement? You authoritatively explained what the staged crime was meant to achieve, who staged it and who fell for it as if you were in a closed door meeting with the stakeholders, yet these are all assumptions that appeal to your line of thoughts.

This idea of calling out the entire herd (tribe, religion, gender, etc.) cause of one person's activity is so Nigerian. It makes zero sense. I'm very sure you already know this cause I perceive you to be smart. You really think Jussie as an individual had the job of the manipulating the laws of the United States of America? And who exactly is the leftist? You think the US government would execute such a poorly scripted show if they really wanted to pass any laws in favour of gay people? Jussie Smollett is a celebrity. In show business, media attention is singularly the most important element. He had a show coming up and there was also a rumour that the Empire team was going to remove him from the show. The most logical assumption here is that he needed the attention to either promote his own show or gain public support against the Empire team.

Celebrities go far and beyond to get attention and simply because this particular celebrity is gay, y'all have gathered to drag gay people to thier graves. We have 9,999 stories about straight people commiting crimes or coming up with attention seeking schemes and then we see that one story where the person is gay and suddenly, we believe it makes sense to cook up theories that tie his activities to all the gay people in the world? You are the same people that protested against stereotyping/profiling barely a year ago. How you really think Jussie Smollett's lifestyle is a yardstick to determine how gay people all the over world should be perceived baffles me. Imagine someone saying Buhari is straight so straight people aren't good leaders or that Okwy is a drug dealer so Igbos are drug dealers. Or you think the gay boy in Asaba was in a whatsapp group where the so-called community planned this attack?

Brother, taking the slightest opportunity to take a swipe at people who are different from you is not a very logical way to advance your perspective. Your statements promote discrimination against a group of people who may not even know who Jussie Smollett is and it's not an honorable thing to do. Call out the individual in question, leave his tribe, race, religion, sexuality, etc. That lifestyle hasn't gotten Nigeria anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by WoundedLamb: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
backbencher:

Apparently there were plans to remove his character from the show....
Oh... I see.
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Telekinetic: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Isaacclinton:
I need money to eat am hungry
Access bank
Isaac clinton
Go and hustle.
Nobody owes you nothing!
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lols...
Did it all because of greed..
Hatred for Trump mad him do that..
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I've never read something more Nigerian than this. What evidence do you have to support this your statement? You authoritatively explained what the staged crime was meant to achieve, who staged it and who fell for it as if you were in a closed door meeting with the stakeholders, yet these are all assumptions that appeal to your line of thoughts.

This idea of calling out the entire herd (tribe, religion, gender, etc.) cause of one person's activity is so Nigerian. It makes zero sense. I'm very sure you already know this cause I perceive you to be smart. You really think Jussie as an individual had the job of the manipulating the laws of the United States of America? And who exactly is the leftist? You think the US government would execute such a poorly scripted show if they really wanted to pass any laws in favour of gay people? Jussie Smollett is a celebrity. In show business, media attention is singularly the most important element. He had a show coming up and there was also a rumour that the Empire team was going to remove him from the show. The most logical assumption here is that he needed the attention to either promote his own show or gain public support against the Empire team.

Celebrities go far and beyond to get attention and simply because this particular celebrity is gay, y'all have gathered to drag gay people to thier graves. We have 9,999 stories about straight people commiting crimes or coming up with attention seeking schemes and then we see that one story where the person is gay and suddenly, we believe it makes sense to cook up theories that tie his activities to all the gay people in the world? You are the same people that protested against stereotyping/profiling barely a year ago. How you really think Jussie Smollett's lifestyle is a yardstick to determine how gay people all the over world should be perceived baffles me. Imagine someone saying Buhari is straight so straight people aren't good leaders or that Okwy is a drug dealer so Igbos are drug dealers. Or you think the gay boy in Asaba was in a whatsapp group where the so-called community planned this attack?

Brother, taking the slightest opportunity to take a swipe at people who are different from you is not a very logical way to advance your perspective. Your statements promote discrimination against a group of people who may not even know who Jussie Smollett is and it's not an honorable thing to do. Call out the individual in question, leave his tribe, race, religion, sexuality, etc. That lifestyle hasn't gotten Nigeria anywhere.

I never said the US government did this, I don’t know where u got that from.. I said the stunt was to get the government on their side.. as usual..

So to you...Jussie wanted attention but he had to drag the whole LGBT into it....?? For the first time.. u are not sounding as brilliant as you used to sound....

U and I know if that crime was real, the issue would have been way bigger to Jussie... it would been a media circus.... heterosexual vs LGBT... claiming victim...

Go look through history in Europe...from Scotland to Sweden and even the US...
the so called bullying against your lgbt people was not as much as what you guys did you to yourself to get attention and get the government to legalize your gay/ trans/ issue .......from suicide to all manner of attention grabbing stunt....it was always victim playing...

Let me throw a fun fact at you...the government of these civilized nations had to let you have your gay rights for two reasons

1) It was a political move to grab the numbers for election..

2. tagging you guys( Gays/ trans/etc) a psychological/health problem meant paying you health benefits...
no government was ready to pay millions of people just becos some people wanted to sleep with their same sex or they are confused about their gender...

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lols...
Did it all because of greed..
Hatred for Trump mad him do that..

Thought they pardoned him after Donald Trump left the office..
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Flamemignon1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Albertone:

You this gay guy,you claim you have no label as to being gay.Yet, you hop on every gay thread to defend your fellow gay men.

Hope you're not in Nigeria?Cos I swear,the day we meet is the day you kiss your freedom goodbye... prison straight!
Oh look, the threat of every homophobe, nothing I haven't seen before
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by KingDamzzy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
SportsHD:
Reminds me of that Dave Chappelle joke grin

LMAOOOOOO Chappelle really went hard on him in the Sticks & Stones special. I cracked up so bad.

Man said African Americans were oddly quiet about the case because they know that the nigga was clearly lying.

Chappelle has been vindicated again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by KingDamzzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Plot Twist - Jussie Smollet's attacker finally received justice today.

This nig*a claims he went to the subway at 2am in a -13 degree weather just to get sandwiches.

Sandwiches

It was so obvious that he waa a slowpoke from day one. Once again, juries in the court system work.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Magnoliaa(f): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
calberian:
Just wondering why the Nigerian names there are in bold text.

Same here.
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Magnoliaa(f): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
foxxydude:
Hired 2 Nigerian brothers to aid him commit a crime then hires another Nigerian to defend him in court grin

When you say it like thissss. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by SportsHD: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
KingDamzzy:

LMAOOOOOO Chappelle really went hard on him in the Sticks & Stones special. I cracked up so bad.
grin grin grin
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by jonbat(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

To get media attention? This one is hard for me to wrap my head around. This guy has had the spotlight since he was a kid. He was in the middle of a very successful show. What kind of attention was he seeking?

Sad.
he wanted them to increase his pay on empire. cos the assault will make him trend. though I don't like gays and all sort. but I really liked this bastard of a star, until the goat tried to bring unnecessary attention to himself.

I trust the USA justice system, no way out.

not like this zoo of a country , where the president mistakenly or deliberately presented a NEPA bill, and all the electoral empires who are professors at their peak actually thought the goat of a leader presented NATIONAL DIPLOMA, HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, BACHELORS OF SCIENCE, MASTERS OF SCIENCE AND DOCTORS OF PHILOSOPHY in cattle rearing, nutrition and banditry.

God punish our leaders, God let them suffer. God let dem beg for death and please God let Death not come, God if u are God, pls do this for me. and I will serve you forever
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Lightman300(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I saw Nenye, Bola and Olu in the report, why isn't there Adamu or Abubakar? I am not happy. Federal character was not considered, we will not take it!

Bola and olu are his cousins who were wearing maga hats pretending to be Trump fans.They played the roles of choking jussie smollett, albeit fake.
This is the classic of "it blew up in my face".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Kingbeacon(m): 3:52am On Dec 11, 2021
anthonyuncle:
he is a gay.

so am not surprised

I thought he was only a gay in the Movie EMPIRE was he actually a Gay in real life.
Forgive my ignorance but I will really like to know
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by anthonyuncle(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Kingbeacon:

I thought he was only a gay in the Movie EMPIRE was he actually a Gay in real life.

he is gay - movie and real life

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Albertone(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Oh look, the threat of every homophobe, nothing I haven't seen before

Yeah, homophobes will continue to persecute you gays as long as we exist.It's the bitter truth.
Even in countries where it has been legalized, they still face bullying and discrimination!

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Flamemignon1(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Albertone:

Yeah, homophobes will continue to persecute you gays as long as we exist.It's the bitter truth.
Even in countries where is has been legalized, they still face bullying and discrimination!
And you think all queer men are weak?
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Albertone(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:

And you think all queer men are weak?

They are in the minority.
They can't be stronger than the majority grin
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Flamemignon1(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Albertone:

They are in the minority.
They can't be stronger than the majority grin
Well, they might shock you
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by foxxydude: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

When you say it like thissss. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Gamesmart: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are surprised??
While the LGBT folks may have truly been bullied by heterosexual men over the years, the LGBT community has also been known to use the government to pass special laws in their favour since many of them are now in power.

The staged crime, if successful, was supposed to have a rippling effect and make the government pass more stup!d laws to protect LGBT folks....

It’s not the first time..the leftist arranged it but
Jussie Smolett was just stupid enough to let his attention seeking ass get caught in the middle

So you too understand these homosexual agenda, approach and scams!
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Gamesmart: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Klass99:
What was he thinking, when he set up the whole hoax?

You can't leave in a country where the law enforcement and legal systems are effective and efficient, and be pulling crazy stunts like that.

He just ruined his acting career, no A-list producer or director will want to touch him after this. So sad!

Very accurate analysis and point.

You will be very surprised!

You don't know Hollywood and their intense agenda to promote their leftist trash. Being homosexual is a 'protected' and 'infallible' status under their agenda.

You will soon see some people in the Hollywood finding ways to redeem his career and gradually bring him back to the front. His only problem would be that he is unlikely to reach the heights he reached before, but he will get a comeback with Hollywood and PR help.

You watch! Come back and quote me when this starts in another 3 to 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Gamesmart: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Before the plot was carried out, Jussie and one of the Nigerian brothers went to a gay bathhouse, smoked marijuana, and masturbated together. Evidence was presented in court. Maybe he hired them because he liked the time they previously spent together.

Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gamesmart:

Are you serious?

Yes. I am very serious. The evidence was presented in court. Both brothers are now suing him for other reasons however they never disputed the evidence pertaining to one being gay with Jussie.
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Gamesmart: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
jonbat:

he wanted them to increase his pay on empire. cos the assault will make him trend. though I don't like gays and all sort. but I really liked this bastard of a star, until the goat tried to bring unnecessary attention to himself.

I trust the USA justice system, no way out.

not like this zoo of a country , where the president mistakenly or deliberately presented a NEPA bill, and all the electoral empires who are professors at their peak actually thought the goat of a leader presented NATIONAL DIPLOMA, HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, BACHELORS OF SCIENCE, MASTERS OF SCIENCE AND DOCTORS OF PHILOSOPHY in cattle rearing, nutrition and banditry.

God punish our leaders, God let them suffer. God let dem beg for death and please God let Death not come, God if u are God, pls do this for me. and I will serve you forever

So the homosexual creator of empire, Lee Daniels, was successfully brainwashing you with his 'positive homosexual character development' that he used in Empire to sway black people to be more positive towards homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Gamesmart: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. I am very serious. The evidence was presented in court. Both brothers are now suing him for other reasons however they never disputed the evidence pertaining to one being gay with Jussie.

Fccking hell!

So disgusted!

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by Gamesmart: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kingbeacon:

Total homosexual in real life.
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by foxxydude: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Dave Chappelle roasted Jussie Smoliét the French actor here grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124
Re: Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax by AlphaTaikun: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
WoundedLamb:

To get media attention? This one is hard for me to wrap my head around. This guy has had the spotlight since he was a kid. He was in the middle of a very successful show. What kind of attention was he seeking?

Sad.
My jaw hit the floor... This is
so surreal. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / Mercy Aigbe's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.