Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria (1697 Views)

You Must Think Outside The Box – Soludo Tells Newly Sworn-in Commissioner / Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res / Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Elder statesman Chief Bode George shares his views on insecurity, politics of 2023, and national integration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YdHb-IsMfI
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr106: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2021
The most corrupt Nigerian politician since the inception of democracy. The Opolo eye no be open eyes crooner.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
The most corrupt Nigerian politician since the inception of democracy. The Opolo eye no be open eyes crooner.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Jostoman: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Nawao
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Jostoman:
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2021
If we really love this country, one course of action is open to us. Only one. Gather all the people who brought Buhari upon us in 2015 and 2019, the ring leaders alone, try them for treason, find them guilty and execute them.

Femi Adesina, the intelligent young editor I used to read in the Sun Newspapers, is feeling the unpopularity of the government he is serving. He is having sleepless nights, knowing that his General has murdered sleep and fearing that Nigerians would one day rise against them, is always afraid of forceful change of government. He is actually surprised that we have not done so already given the mess which Muhammad Buhari has made of this country.

Citizens must arise. They must defend their country. I remember that Tinubu speech about Eisenhower, De Gaul,, Churchill emerging to save their nations when they were in trouble. Is it not clear to you all, the Nigerian masses, that you have elected for yourself a wooden Eisenhower, a dollish De Gaul and a bronze Churchill to lead you in moment of trouble. And to rub salt into your insult, the people who knew very well that the military General they elected is only but a strawman are at it again. They want to take over from him in order to multiply your sorrows. I pity you Nigerians. By next year, I will have a visa ready to leave this country in case citizens bungle their chances again. I will not perpetually wait on fools to see reason.

Believe you me, this country will collapse on your head if by 2023 you fail to take appropriate steps to rescue it from the vultures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Ikegwuru:
I will be back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by helinues: 5:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Whenever princeoflagos moniker is not active, this must.

Tinubu giving the wailers spiritual Gbas gbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Tinubu and Ganduje will fight corruption to a standstill.
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by helinues: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:

Tinubu and Ganduje will fight corruption to a standstill.

Oya, let's see if something won't happen to you.

Repeat after me, Tinubu for president

3 Likes

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by StreetFight: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2021
With all due respect to your old age sir, ex-convicts like you sir cannot even stand as Councillor. It's really funny that a man prosecuted and jailed for corruption can be calling another person corrupt. If it were in China, old ex-convict Chief Ewonbode George would have been executed at Tinubu Square down Idumota and his corpse fed to the dogs.

Tinubu came from Osun to humiliate and jail you in Lagos where your own grandfathers were born. Now, you want to go and fight him in Hausa/Fulani land were his friends are plenty, it's like you don't want your children to see something to put in your coffin at your burial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by helinues: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2021
1550f:
[s][/s]

Very good. Oya spread the shit on this thread.

I like it like that

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by StreetFight: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Very good. Oya spread the shit on this thread.

I like it like that

Where the shit dey?
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by helinues: 5:59am On Dec 10, 2021
StreetFight:

Where the shit dey?

Check above
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by StreetFight: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

But what do you now say about our Guinness Book of World Record holder High Chief James Ononafe Ibori who was jailed together with his wife, sister in-law, mistress and lawyer for looting his State's treasury? Or how do you rank Chief Mrs Patience Jonathan whose gardeners, gatemen, cooks and maids all have billions in their different bank accounts? Are they ranked less than Judas Iscariot?

2 Likes

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr106: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2021
StreetFight:

But what do you now say about our Guineas Book of World Record holder High Chief James Ona
Chief James Onanefe Ibori is a rat compared to a cat Tinubu in corruption.
Tinubu is the General Overseer of Lagos state, the Daddy G.O of Lagos state treasury. Tinubu has milked Lagos State to the extent of turning most lagosians to owomida agbero which he sees as youth empowerment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by kenodrill: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2021
E go shock you when tinubu becomes your president.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Kindledlight(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
See who is calling another person corrupt clown!

An ex convict, ex prisoner sentenced to jail by his own dear party o and some people are now masturbating on what he said.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Imagine an ex convict calling someone corrupt.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Terorislam: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Bola Tinubu is a well known thief

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2021
A public nuisance I meant a useless clown referring to another man that busy with his life. Since 1999 till today Tinubu never in any occasion talk about this man...Even despite all the criticisms against the Tinubu, that a lone make you a stupid old fool.

Tinubu will be Nigeria president heaven will not fall you igbo just start your crying you never see anything I still don't know how Tinubu responsible for calamity falling on you people there.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr106: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Oya, let's see if something won't happen to you.

Repeat after me, Tinubu for president
Tinubu for president will not stop fulani herdsmen from chasing you and your entire household to Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:
Elder statesman Chief Bode George shares his views on insecurity, politics of 2023, and national integration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YdHb-IsMfI
A man that was found guilty of been corrupt too dey open him mouth dey accuse someone else of been corrupt grin

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by clarocuzioo(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2021
okoo
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by StreetFight: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
A public nuisance I meant a useless clown referring to another man that busy with his life. Since 1999 till today Tinubu never in any occasion talk about this man...Even despite all the criticisms against the Tinubu, that a lone make you a stupid old fool.

Tinubu will be Nigeria president heaven will not fall you igbo just start your crying you never see anything I still don't know how Tinubu responsible for calamity falling on you people there.

Tinubu never respond to abuses and naggings
Re: Bode George:Corrupt Clown Tinubu Must Think We're Fools To Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commissioning Awka Power Substation (throwback Pictures) / Video: Edo Obidients Chased Out Adams Oshiomhole While campaigning For Tinubu / Maintain The Sit At Home So That The Nigeria Army Will Not Kill You - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.