Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating (58033 Views)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Normalcy Restored In Surulere By Police Officers After A Gang Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Digmygold: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
SenorFax:

And if he joined do you think the family will mention it?
Plus when you read all you listed, you believed it without hesitation. If you weren't there, then you only knew what the family wanted you to know. That's all.

So you have a quickly forgotten that some of these same boys were suspended for bullying late Sylvester last term. If he was part, he wouldn't have reported them getting them suspended.

Its obvious they came back on a reprisal attack to bully and harass him, attempting to force him into their alleged occultic association.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
This is actually how cultists are initiated Sha......Kemi may be mad but her sources are usually right.... problem is that Nigerians hate the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Toks2008(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

Bros check and balance nah, is that news needed at this time when the parent are still mourning the pain in their heart... can anyone do that to her own child and scout free, even if the boy is willing to join, can she reason on the verge of duress, that he had no choice than to join due to the fact that beaten and threatning is too high

This is exactly the sentiment i was referring to.

When it comes to investigative journalism there are no sentiments. Some kids have been arrested and ''IF'' what Kemi said is true then it just might change the narrative thereby altering the type of judgement the kids will get.

Hope you get it. We all feel the pains of the family but we must always dissociate sentiments and emotions from reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Dimmatic:
I done catch you, so u are the person that replied to my comment on this issue on Gistlovers post

Who be dis? and who is Gistlover?
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Wealth777: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Please when will Nigeria ever do the right thing? Everybody is looking at this woman when we all know that the right place for her is Yaba left. na wah o.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Jostoman: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2021
dollynnn:
Aunty Kemi has started spewing rubbish again.
Agreeing to join or not still doesn't change the narrative here . So Aunty Kemi if this was actually true, you never thought that he might have acted along with them so that he could save his life and tell his parents?
Anyway,we all know that the poor boy was beaten not because it was as a result of initiating him but as a result of his refusal to join and be cowed into submission.
May his soul continue to rest in peace and may his killers never find peace

na kemi replace Loretta Onoche for this government now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Innocentbaloo: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Some people are funny, they think from their anus, that is why they vomit rubbish.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by clothingonline(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Lagos
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by BigBashiru: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2021
hefexzy:
Sylvester Omoroni was a victim of bully in his school Dowen college, which resulted to him losing his life after sustaining internal injuries from the bully. His family had went ahead to employ the service of Mr Femi Falana, a Lawyer.

On December 9 during a space Kemi Olunloyo hosted on twitter, the renowned self acclaimed journalist said 12 years old Sylvester was willing to join cult, agreed to be beating and also accepted to drink engine oil.

Kemi also went ahead to say he willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sisters unclothedness. She also compared boarding school to Big Brother Naija.

Ever since she made that statement, she is been dragged on all social platform. Some people called her demented, some called her callous, some said she has been paid to say that, other people called her an insensitive mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysh7V7MCXeQ

Nigerians are such chronic liars. This is false.

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by BigBashiru: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2021
jaxxy:
Can she bring evidence he consented to this? And if so does that vindicate them after beating him to his death?

Does is exonerate the useless skol for lying and obstruction of justice?

Kemi is a complete disgrace.

Modified: He was given engine oil to drink?? undecidedSome people must rot in jail. Peer pressure in boarding skol is another form of bullying and doing things under duress. That’s how boarding skol is. It’s definitely not the bbn where u are watched, monitored and can’t force anyone into a cliq or or asked them to to Smtn injurious to the health and they are adults.

Bbnaija is 100 times better and safer than most Nigerian boarding skols.

This woman is drunk undecided

Are you sure it's not the school that hired her to fabricate this?
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Kam2021: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Even if he consented, is Kemi indirectly telling us that Dowen College allowed cultism to thrive in their secondary school?
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by charleoj(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Sebi we all know say Aunty Kemi na deranged animal in human skin
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Codes151(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2021
That's justifies his death?

I don't want to insult this woman.
I'd ignore this one.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Kam2021:
Even if he consented, is Kemi indirectly telling us that Dowen College allowed cultism to thrive in their secondary school?

YOU HAVE FINISHED KEMI with your intelligent statement.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Fahdiga(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
ohhhh you mean my friends?

well they said I should stop disturbing them oo

you can ask Fahdiga
We go soon arrange for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by IbileIfe: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
Oh!this woman should shut her loose.she shares some nasty traits with fani kayode.both has diarrhea of the brain.

As a mother,I m highly disappointed in this woman.
She is abnormal.
She has joined the top female celebrity gossip bloggers who are paid for the distortions of facts and news
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by GeneralPula: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
babsbolad:
Irrespective of whatever, the school should be shut for life and its management sanctioned. How on earth such atrocious act of cultism got its weight in such a private school of less numbers compared to its public school counterparts. That shows that there is high level of negligence, indiscipline, unnecessary tolerance, undue favouritism, and partiality in the school. How on earth the school has never discovered and deem it fit to mete out the right action to the culpable students caught in the act during the course of their policing and disciplinary duty, which is expected from a school with such standard before this gory case. That proves highly of their negligence to nurture the children they collect high fees from their parents.

Bruh, there’s cultism in every school..

Both private & public..

Boarding or day schooling..

It seems you people are underrating the disadvantages of Civilization..

Things like this will be happening until forever... Evolution has occurred... The norms and characters of Olden days are dieing and will soon go on extinct..

Like it been happening in the west, African kids will soon start beating their parent for no reason - note it !
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Boss13: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Prison didn't change this woman after spreading lies
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by SenorFax(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
He was a child...And I believed he was raised well to always tell the truth.
Because I raised my 2 little kids aged 6yrs and 4yrs to always say the truth no matter how grevious the situation may be.
Your belief is important, but the truth is more important. Mothers will died in their child's if allowed, just to cover up for their lapses. I repeat, if he confessed to his parents about joining, they will never tell the media about it to protect the remaining dignity he left behind.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by SenorFax(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kam2021:
An investigation remains 'if' until confirmed. It's a theory not conclusion. Relax, we go soon know the outcome and the real truth.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by chiefobdk2: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tribalists.. All afonjas

1 Like

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by boyeholorunda(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mad woman.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by mondee02(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:
You guys are just too sentimental for my liking.

You see this lady ehn, i have learned never to discard whatever she says even if it sounds foolish. I am not saying she is right or wrong neither am i insinuating that what happened to the poor boy regardless of whether he consented or not is justified but we must understand that ''mad'' people in many instances are usually right about what they see or say. So whilst some people tag her mad, her past findings have proved to be true in most cases.

Thank you very much, you are a genius...
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by kenpaul0: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
By drinking engine oil and talking about their sisters nudity....na question ooh...But are you alright?
WesternOligarch:
This is actually how cultists are initiated Sha......Kemi may be mad but her sources are usually right.... problem is that Nigerians hate the truth.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Crafteck1: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
byteem:

No.. he is a free man.. .no charges can be brought.. but if refree has stopped the fight and he lands the killer punch out of overzealousness , aggression or even mistkenly.. he can be charged with involuntary manslaughter.. or even Murder 2.. watch rocky 3
.fight between Drago( dolf laundren} and creed

Now IF the kids were doing such in the absence of a refree, the (play) or wrestling match they embarked on in the absence of refree...
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Caroworld: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dementia bad sha!
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by suffering: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
jojothaiv:
Matter arising.
It's six years I've been on Nairaland and one thing I've learnt over time is never you conclude on things you don't know and most importantly avoid anything that has to do with sensationalism.
I know we're talking about a kid here whose life was cut short, since I don't have all the fact, I'll just look on at the coming weeks and see what the eyes of the law make of it. My prayer is may this not be swept under the carpet and may God grant the family the strength to go through this.
Six years, two thousand comments. You’re not a Nairalander. Move one side make better people show their face.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by suffering: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
I thought this woman was Nairaland’s overall seer. You people don’t believe this claim? My, how times have changed.
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Fumace(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
She's obviously not okay psychologically, even if her claims are true which I'm sure it is not anyways, she has no right whatsoever to say it considering the fact that the boy in question is dead and cannot even defend himself! So so insensitive woman! Has no respect for the dead at all!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Ofiadiegwu: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
hefexzy:
Sylvester Omoroni was a victim of bully in his school Dowen college, which resulted to him losing his life after sustaining internal injuries from the bully. His family had went ahead to employ the service of Mr Femi Falana, a Lawyer.

On December 9 during a space Kemi Olunloyo hosted on twitter, the renowned self acclaimed journalist said 12 years old Sylvester was willing to join cult, agreed to be beating and also accepted to drink engine oil.

Kemi also went ahead to say he willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sisters unclothedness. She also compared boarding school to Big Brother Naija.

Ever since she made that statement, she is been dragged on all social platform. Some people called her demented, some called her callous, some said she has been paid to say that, other people called her an insensitive mother.

Cultism in school is a crime

Kemi should not use indirect means to legitimize crime.

Ab-initio, it was, and still is a crime to constitute occultism in schools I. Nigeria.

They become full blown terrorists after the school terror.

#saynototerrorism

Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by Ofiadiegwu: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
hefexzy:

Cultism in school is a crime

Kemi should not use indirect means to legitimize crime.

Ab-initio, it was, and still is a crime to constitute occultism in schools I. Nigeria.

They become full blown terrorists after the school terror.

#saynototerrorism
Re: Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating by wirinet(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:
You guys are just too sentimental for my liking.

You see this lady ehn, i have learned never to discard whatever she says even if it sounds foolish. I am not saying she is right or wrong neither am i insinuating that what happened to the poor boy regardless of whether he consented or not is justified but we must understand that ''mad'' people in many instances are usually right about what they see or say. So whilst some people tag her mad, her past findings have proved to be true in most cases.
I hope you have learnt not to discard that Nnamdi Kanu is dead, and the person on trial in Abuja is a double according to aunty Kemi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.