Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu (31006 Views)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by dominique(f): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
You arrest the culprits and end it there, how won't the evil trade continue? Don't stop at the bottom feeders, their patrons and sponsors must to be fished out as well. That's the only way this madness will stop.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by MajohBankz: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Skullarly speaking, if every skullar decides to give skullarship to every skull in the waste end of the corn tree, what shall it not become?

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin na dem 25k per skull people

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Abdul05: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
FuckDModz:
Abdul05 tic-toc... It's almost time. grin
is ok by me but l wouldn't want a disgraceful defeat dead... being executed abroad grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Corea4king(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Pls,I need Tunubu skull. I will double the price to 50k.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by paskal16: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Brown roof peasant dwellers na dem

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Lol
He has been doing it for long na.
Happened in my area.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by JubrilBuhari: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2021
nYemisi

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by bencr7: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2021
If u are a tribalism person,know that ur tribe is not different from others in crime.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Shalommy(f): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Chaii.. Na dem.. Afonja.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by LILTJAY1: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Brexxit:
No need mentioning the name,we already know say na Dem.

Skull mining is part of their IGR.

When I say afon... you say ja. grin
Afon....
Afon....
They have done it again.
Skull mining na their trademark.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by bencr7: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2021
benuejosh:
Ritualists in South West are gradually trying to over take Igbos in the killing venture.
but ur pple worst pass ipob in killing na that a day they can kidnapped and kill 100 a day. Fake ass benue man that run away from post that concern is pple kill by bandits and Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Danjikanbauchi: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Let this useless ethnic group alone they will empty their regions for rituals.

To kill is in their blood, very wicked and evil personified.

Using human parts for their fetish rituals means nothing to them..

What unit them is their hatred against the Igbos, because they feel Igbos make money through rituals, they can't hustle they want manna from heaven.

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by EyenNtokon: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Another one!! (dj khaled's voice). abeg is dat "intestines" 4 pepper soup?

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by deanoffaculty: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2021
2 days ago a man was caught and confessed he sold fresh human head for 25k. That means other body parts could be 5k, 10k, 15k or thereabouts.

Where are we heading to? Humanity, mostly Nigerians have lost it somewhere along the line. Could it be the level of poverty? Greediness? Laziness? Urge to get quick riches? Drive to earn fast money? Government and political leaders?
God will have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by osuofia2(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2021
OBOY SW IS CRAZY WITH HUMAN PARTS MINING, IT USED TO BE THE IBOS BUT NOW THE SW IS TAKING THE WHOLE THING TOO FAR.
YOU CANT SEE SUCH IN THE NORTH

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by deanoffaculty: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Let this useless ethnic group alone they will empty their regions for rituals.

To kill is in their blood, very wicked and evil personified.

Using human parts for their fetish rituals means nothing to them..

What unit them is their hatred against the Igbos, because they feel Igbos make money through rituals, they can't hustle they want manna from heaven.

Chairman to say the truth, this has nothing to do with Ethnicity. I can understand it's paramount in some regions than others but the fact still remains that it cuts across all Ethnic groups. What is important is our individual attitude when things like this happens. Come to think of it: if you caught your blood brother with human parts for money ritual business....would you expose him? This is just a painted scenario. Most times, we know these people; they live among us. They are not aliens. We know what they do but we will not expose them based on the collapsed structure of the society we live in.

It's complicated!
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Danjikanbauchi: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Kingcalls:
Y do these afonjas love human parts like this ?? And they insult the Easterner for pushing drugs... foreigners from Caucasians to blacks , to Hispanics all push drugs ...they dont push human parts , thats barbaric... I rather be a drug pusher than kill human beings and cut off their parts... thats some texas chainsaw massacre s.hit mehn
now we know where the container filled with human Bura that they intercepted last time come from.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by lomprico(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
this one don mine pesin finish like dis o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Danjikanbauchi: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2021
deanoffaculty:

Chairman to say the truth, this has nothing to do with Ethnicity. I can understand it's paramount in some regions than others but the fact still remains that it cuts across all Ethnic groups. What is important is our individual attitude when things like this happens. Come to think of it: if you caught your blood brother with human parts for money ritual business....would you expose him? This is just a painted scenario. Most times, we know these people; they live among us. They are not aliens. We know what they do but we will not expose them based on the collapsed structure of the society we live in.

It's complicated!
over here we know you can use human part to do some evil charm but not money.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Advocate500: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Instead of the people to rise and tackle this menace just as the igbos did to mpkuru miri ,they will rather come to nairaland and blame others for their inability .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by toffyz(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Chai

South West

I tire for una o

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by shizzleStar: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Tochi3:
I feel very uncomfortable nowadys when i notice a yoruba person looking at me.

I can"t just imagine what he is thinking with a skull worth 25k.

Lot's of Erudite Skullars from the West

SMDH
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by deanoffaculty: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
over here we know you can use human part to do some evil charm but not money.
Human part to do charm but not money...... what's the difference? Like 5 and 6 thing na. As long as human part is involved I see no difference.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by meccuno: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Brexxit:
No need mentioning the name,we already know say na Dem.

Skull mining is part of their IGR.

When I say afon... you say ja. grin
Afon....
Afon....
They have done it again.
Skull mining na their trademark.
i wonder how the SW would have been without Awolowo. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by KingGBsky(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2021
I think soon I would develop phobia for yorubas. Imagine living with a Yoruba in your house that sees you as a body part for sale. God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by harmargedon: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Tochi3:
I feel very uncomfortable nowadys when i notice a yoruba person looking at me.

I can"t just imagine what he is thinking with a skull worth 25k.

Lot's of Erudite Skullars from the West

SMDH

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by unshakablejihad: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2021
osuofia2:
OBOY SW IS CRAZY WITH HUMAN PARTS MINING, IT USED TO BE THE IBOS BUT NOW THE SW IS TAKING THE WHOLE THING TOO FAR.
YOU CANT SEE SUCH IN THE NORTH

ogun kee you there rituals has always been yoruba and it will always be.

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by sinah25: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Make i burst una brain with this gist, Human part currently is the cheapest form of consumable meat. Goat, Beef and other bush meat are very expensive to afford. be careful where you eat and party because you might end up eaten human Fans as Hand and Transformer as the Heart and Ball as the head. Mostly in the south of Yoruba land. and if any of your family do stay long enough at the farm land that is any of you having any relatives who are farmers, please advice them never to go alone anymore because some Hu88ters are taken advantage of that. be wise. Always tell your families where you're going whenever you're going out because i dey come no be address. Nigeria is not safe anymore. Peace and Love Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by GenerationNext: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Afonjas will never disappoint. Skull mining business and yahoo yahoo is now their favourite business.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Tundex911: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Even the dead no safe for this fuvkin nation...

Bubu fault

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) / SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run / NDLEA Captures A Shoe Seller Turned Drug Lord Trying To Ship Drugs To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.