Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu (31004 Views)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by stayclearofme: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Let this useless ethnic group alone they will empty their regions for rituals.

To kill is in their blood, very wicked and evil personified.

Using human parts for their fetish rituals means nothing to them..

What unit them is their hatred against the Igbos, because they feel Igbos make money through rituals, they can't hustle they want manna from heaven.

Keep spewing rubbish, your head is next.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by toffyz(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
franchasng:
lol, because of Nollywood make-belief movies Igbo movie producers produce, depicting rich Igbo businessmen as ritualists who became rich and successful in their businesses through money rituals, majority of Nigerians then believed that why Igbos had so many rich businessmen was because of money ritual.

Our Yoruba brothers mistook this and have been trying so hard to outshine Igbos in financial success through money ritual which they call ogun owo.

Gradually, they have turned Yoruba land as the headquarters of money ritual and human ritual killings with every passing day giving birth to new barbaric money ritual killings by gullible Yoruba men who foolishly believe they will become rich through money ritual and human sacrifices.

Southwest Governors need to start a massive reorientation of Yoruba people on the falsehood of money ritual. Ogun owo can never make you rich oh! Stop killing innocent, vulnerable people in the name of money ritual.

If you want to be rich, it is simple, sell something people need in large quantity and be consistent with it, over years you will be rich. Or help people solve their problems by rendering services to people in exchange for their money and be consistent with it.

Making money is easy if you change your mindset about money.

The only crime I know some misguided Igbo youths engage in out of foolishness is drug trafficking outside Nigeria.

It is easy to become rich, I can show you how but thats when I finally make up my mind, will unveil it here at that time.
I love your analogies
You nailed it bro
You said some facts up there bro
I'm a yoruba man, but I don't deny facts!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Danjikanbauchi: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
stayclearofme:

Keep spewing rubbish, your head is next.
my head is too kariad for Afonja to touch
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Ykc2(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Igbos dey battle meth in their zone while no head is safe in South west,make I no talk about north

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by stayclearofme: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
my head is too kariad for Afonja to touch
Ok time will tell.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by GenerationNext: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2021
osuofia2:
OBOY SW IS CRAZY WITH HUMAN PARTS MINING, IT USED TO BE THE IBOS BUT NOW THE SW IS TAKING THE WHOLE THING TOO FAR.
YOU CANT SEE SUCH IN THE NORTH
Shut up your mouth if you don't have any sensible thing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Money ritual is not Igbo thing but Yorubas. It has been like that since the foundation of this nation and the evil has reached the north. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Bigboy911: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Federal government should declare all this useless Yaruba skull miners as terrorist,dirty morons

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Danjikanbauchi: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ok time will tell.
they will use your head and that of your mother.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by ma373733(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2021
franchasng:
lol, because of Nollywood make-belief movies Igbo movie producers produce, depicting rich Igbo businessmen as ritualists who became rich and successful in their businesses through money rituals, majority of Nigerians then believed that why Igbos had so many rich businessmen was because of money ritual.

Our Yoruba brothers mistook this and have been trying so hard to outshine Igbos in financial success through money ritual which they call ogun owo.

Gradually, they have turned Yoruba land as the headquarters of money ritual and human ritual killings with every passing day giving birth to new barbaric money ritual killings by gullible Yoruba men who foolishly believe they will become rich through money ritual and human sacrifices.

Southwest Governors need to start a massive reorientation of Yoruba people on the falsehood of money ritual. Ogun owo can never make you rich oh! Stop killing innocent, vulnerable people in the name of money ritual.

If you want to be rich, it is simple, sell something people need in large quantity and be consistent with it, over years you will be rich. Or help people solve their problems by rendering services to people in exchange for their money and be consistent with it.

The only crime I know some misguided Igbo youths engage in out of foolishness is drug trafficking outside Nigeria.

It is easy to become rich, I can show you how but thats when I finally make up my mind, will unveil it here at that time.

You deserve a skullership in
Hypocrisy cheesy

Why not take responsibility of your crimes ya here capping rubbish

If it's Igbo now they'll say Igbos blame others for their problems

Keep crying

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by ma373733(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Ykc2:
Igbos dey battle meth in their zone while no head is safe in South west,make I no talk about north
at least mkpurummiri is highly and openly condemned here .

When caught you'll be dealt with the language you'll understand

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Rastaramsey(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Una no dey chill
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by NoGirlfriend: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2021
am not surprised! ndi skull miner's

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by stayclearofme: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
they will use your head and that of your mother.
Lol... cheesy cheesy fear don grip am... Make I catch you....
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by jimyjames(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2021
franchasng:

Human sacrifice money rituals in yoruba land has nothing to do with Nollywood igbo movies, it's a traditional practice that has been passed down from generation to generation , in fact Nollywood producer's only copied these practices into Nollywood igbo movies a lot of things portrayed in igbo movies are not part of igbo culture especially the money rituals, kingship royalty

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by StreetFight: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Even as a Yoruba boy, I am disappointed in some of my people.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Danjikanbauchi: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin I pity you wallahi, because you are playing with fire.

Bloody ritualist

stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy cheesy fear don grip am... Make I catch you....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by stayclearofme: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
grin grin grin I pity you wallahi, because you are playing with fire.

Bloody ritualist

Just give me your location if you get liver.
By tomorrow your skull will be at Irete market at less than 25k.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Ritualism in southwest need to stop especially in Ogun state, as a Yoruba I can't even visit Osun and Ogun without the fear of the unknown, this stupidity must stop

any ritualist caught on close range should be shot without giving the benefit of explanation

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Quiny32323: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2021
U people should start selling mkpurumiri oo,it's better oo
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Conner44:
Hmmm another one today cry

kmcutez come and see what’s happening in your backyard

Mumu boy. Them tell you say I be Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Hallabee1(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
devilmaycry:
FTc ....I dedicate this to my wife to be...hope uhv got a big ass like my current babe...else undecided

Back to d topic...
I blame Buhari for this, the situation in this country is getting worse by d day ....no safety anywer sad

Aje...

So you think say you talk sense...you need SLAP
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nonexisting: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2021
After watching Igbo money ritual movies, afonjas will go about mining human skulls not knowing the difference between movies and reality. Meanwhile chukwudi that acted the money ritualist is hustling in Alaba market. Afonjas, who do una this thing?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by AmazingELixir: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

The living and the dead are under threat under APC
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by html14java(f): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Erudite Western Skullers.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Litmus: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Why do some of you believe whatever is presented as news? Conversely why are some news peddlers so mentally decrepit, they aren't able to elevate thire minds above purveying thoughts of squalor, death and decay? undecided

Of all the possibilities opening up for young people in the world today due to amazing technological, biological and electronic breakthrough, the only thing in some African peoples mind is how to degrade the African nation Nigeria by relentlessly spinning out lies and focusing on negative truths.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by oneclickng: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2021
They need bigger mining rigs with high hash rates in the West. The business is booming

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by kindlyheart: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
every religion with what soils its name

igbos... drug trafficking

Yorubas.... parts peddling

fulanis.... terrorim

hausas... religious extremism

other minor tribes... alcoholism
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by TotoGame(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
kindlyheart:
every religion with what soils its name

igbos... drug trafficking

Yorubas.... parts peddling

fulanis.... terrorim

hausas... religious extremism

other minor tribes... alcoholism

But Afonja skull minning is worst than all .... Afonjas are worst than bokoharam and bandits combined

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Litmus: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Africa holds back Nigeria. If only it was possible to uncouple Nigeria from Africa and settle her as an island far from the content, Nigerians would flourish.

My apologies on behalf of Shawn to every Nigerian under 20 years old that regularly visits Niaraland.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
These people again?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Gee64: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
While the IPOB sell motor spare parts, the Ododuwa tribe trade in human parts for local and international consumption!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad / SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run / Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.