Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu (30995 Views)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Insecurity(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2021
The Sagamu Road Police Division said it has arrested a 41-year-old man, Sikiru Kolawole, for allegedly being in possession of fresh human parts.

The Spokesman of the Lagos Police Command, Mr Adekunle Ajisebutu, who confirmed the incident, said that the suspect was reportedly found with fresh human hands, intestines and skull from Ojokoro cemetery in Ikorodu.

“The Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered the case to be transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID) at Panti, Yaba, for diligent investigation and prosecution.

Earlier, the Ikorodu Local Government Chairman, Hon. Wasiu Adesina, who led members of his cabinet to the scene of the crime, said the council promised to do everything necessary to curtail the dastard act and its reoccurrence.

The council boss immediately directed the environment department to clear every part of the cemetery to avoid any black spot inside and outside, adding that the apprehended suspect would be dealt with according to the law to serve as a deterrent to others.

“While we take care of the living, the council has mandated itself to cater for our dead ones and that is why we have rehabilitated the Ikorodu cemetery to international standard.

“I will ensure proper security measures are put in place and deal ruthlessly with anybody engaging in such illegitimate act at the cemetery.

“We have done lots of rehabilitation, illuminating the cemetery with solar power, provided water system and perimeter fencing,” he said.

Mr Nurudeen Lawal, one of the local guards at the cemetery, said that they engaged with the suspect in combat before he was apprehended around 1:30 am with a sack full of human parts while trying to escape.

“We carry out surveillance round the cemetery at least three to four times in a shift to observe the surroundings.

“Suddenly, we started hearing some funny sound, on getting there we saw the suspect with a sack loaded so we challenged him on how he got in and his mission at the cemetery.

“During the interrogation, we challenged him to open his sack, he resisted and it resulted in a combat and trying to use the weapon with him to scare us away to enable him flee.

“Subsequently, we grabbed and took him to the police station with the human parts for further interrogation,” Lawal said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/police-arrest-man-with-fresh-human-parts-in-ikorodu/

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by devilmaycry: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2021
FTc ....I dedicate this to my wife to be...hope uhv got a big ass like my current babe...else undecided

Back to d topic...
I blame Buhari for this, the situation in this country is getting worse by d day ....no safety anywer sad

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by thesicilian: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2021
These people again

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by TeeGentle(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2021
FRESH HUMAN PARTS
God please help us from this evil people

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by ThEGodFaThEr106: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Na wah o! Yoruba people and human skulls are like 5 and 6.
Abeg, let me go and check the graves of my grandfathers and grandmother's in Ogun state to see if it hasn't been tampered with.

211 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by illicit(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2021
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by ObaKlaz: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2021
I constantly watch my back and suspect everyone whenever I'm in certain parts of the South West. There's a coded place like that... Ita Oku in Abeokuta. There's a very high chance you'd end up as spare parts in polythene bags and sacks in that state, if you chose to be carefree with your life.

Oduduwans, dem take am swear for una?
Kilode! Se won fi se yin ni?!

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Leverage2021: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Sikiru on the beat grin

One Yoruba Muslim I bursted was saying they only harvest those in graves

I hope this fresh skull reburst your Taqiya

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by AniOmaa: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Who did this to Yeriba people? SMH...

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by holluwizzy: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Do needful plz. One injection is okay for the man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Brexxit(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2021
No need mentioning the name,we already know say na Dem.

Skull mining is part of their IGR.

When I say afon... you say ja. grin
Afon....
Afon....
They have done it again.
Skull mining na their trademark.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Leverage2021: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
Abeg, let me go and check the graves of my grandfathers and grandmother's in Ogun state to see if it hasn't been tampered with.
grin

You mean the same ogun graves fulanis now own chasing it's resident to Benin republic

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by AntiBMC(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Ah... someone's relative has been killed just like that. This is sheer wickedness.

And until people start hacking all these ritualists to death as soon as they are caught...it won't stop. It seems to have become worse this year.

25 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Tochi3(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2021
I feel very uncomfortable nowadys when i notice a yoruba person looking at me.

I can"t just imagine what he is thinking with a skull worth 25k.

Lot's of Erudite Skullars from the West

SMDH

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by benuejosh: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Ritualists in South West are gradually trying to over take Igbos in the killing venture.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by LILTJAY1: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Why na mostly yoruba muslims they do this nonsense, 99.9% of ritualist caught in SW dey mostly get muslim name undecided lipsrsealed

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Conner44: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm another one today cry

kmcutez come and see what’s happening in your backyard

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Don't mind him
See him like comic relief
He said it for his likes
Likes flocks with likes
Beautiful humans live in Yourba land
The igbos,
Beautiful culture gives them hand
The Irobos,
We Nigerians live in harmony
Little quarrel for money and politics

Patriots please, don't mind him
We Nigerians ain't like him
Skull miners like him
We won't mind if law pounce on him

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Foodqueen(f): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2021
No where is safe..

Even under the ground too isn't safe.

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Jidemoo: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Olisa kere uwa na aka gi ka umu gi nno.

The things wey dey happen in dx world don dey make fowl cry

15 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by FuckDModz: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Abdul05 tic-toc... It's almost time. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Asgard73: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Yoruba

Things Tinubu want to export to other parts of Nigeria
He’s been successful with betting .. now kids don’t go to school.. they seat at betting shop morning till night..
Visit any betting office in Yoruba land.

Tinubu President will see louting, thuggery , Rituals, skull and bone mining , fraud .. etc as norm in Nigeria..

God forbid .

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Basitelo1(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Funlag: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
We have really lost our humanity in this country...we now see human parts as animal parts angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by franchasng: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
lol, because of Nollywood make-belief movies Igbo movie producers produce, depicting rich Igbo businessmen as ritualists who became rich and successful in their businesses through money rituals, majority of Nigerians then believed that why Igbos had so many rich businessmen was because of money ritual.

Our Yoruba brothers mistook this and have been trying so hard to outshine Igbos in financial success through money ritual which they call ogun owo.

Gradually, they have turned Yoruba land as the headquarters of money ritual and human ritual killings with every passing day giving birth to new barbaric money ritual killings by gullible Yoruba men who foolishly believe they will become rich through money ritual and human sacrifices.

Southwest Governors need to start a massive reorientation of Yoruba people on the falsehood of money ritual. Ogun owo can never make you rich oh! Stop killing innocent, vulnerable people in the name of money ritual.

If you want to be rich, it is simple, sell something people need in large quantity and be consistent with it, over years you will be rich. Or help people solve their problems by rendering services to people in exchange for their money and be consistent with it.

Making money is easy if you change your mindset about money.

The only crime I know some misguided Igbo youths engage in out of foolishness is drug trafficking outside Nigeria.

It is easy to become rich, I can show you how but thats when I finally make up my mind, will unveil it here at that time.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Kingcalls: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Y do these afonjas love human parts like this ?? And they insult the Easterner for pushing drugs... foreigners from Caucasians to blacks , to Hispanics all push drugs ...they dont push human parts , thats barbaric... I rather be a drug pusher than kill human beings and cut off their parts... thats some texas chainsaw massacre s.hit mehn

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by LibertyRep: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
This shit is becoming embarrassing already.
Why is the case of ritual killings rampant in the South West and most especially in Ogun state?

What's the Nexus?

22 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Naija don enter one chance...if you fit Comot this country abeg no reason am twice oo..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by Analyst7: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Ritualists are rampant dis days
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts In Ikorodu by mannasseh(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2021
skull miners

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion In Mechanic Village Warri Now / Assassins Disguised As Parishioners Shoot Priest In Lagos / Man Drinking Stabbed To Death In Sapele Hotel (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.