Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. (1520 Views)

2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / Police Arrest Man Impersonating Superintendent Of Police & EFCC Operative (Pix) / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by unshakablejihad: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2021
The Sagamu Road Police Division said it has arrested a 41-year-old man, Sikiru Kolawole, for allegedly being in possession of fresh human parts.
The Spokesman of the Lagos Police Command, Mr Adekunle Ajisebutu, who confirmed the incident, said that the suspect was reportedly found with fresh human hands, intestines and skull from Ojokoro cemetery in Ikorodu.
“The Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered the case to be transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID) at Panti, Yaba, for diligent investigation and prosecution.
Earlier, the Ikorodu Local Government Chairman, Hon. Wasiu Adesina, who led members of his cabinet to the scene of the crime, said the council promised to do everything necessary to curtail the dastard act and its reoccurrence.

The council boss immediately directed the environment department to clear every part of the cemetery to avoid any black spot inside and outside, adding that the apprehended suspect would be dealt with according to the law to serve as a deterrent to others.

“While we take care of the living, the council has mandated itself to cater for our dead ones and that is why we have rehabilitated the Ikorodu cemetery to international standard.

“I will ensure proper security measures are put in place and deal ruthlessly with anybody engaging in such illegitimate act at the cemetery.

“We have done lots of rehabilitation, illuminating the cemetery with solar power, provided water system and perimeter fencing,” he said.

Mr Nurudeen Lawal, one of the local guards at the cemetery, said that they engaged with the suspect in combat before he was apprehended around 1:30 am with a sack full of human parts while trying to escape.
“We carry out surveillance round the cemetery at least three to four times in a shift to observe the surroundings.

“Suddenly, we started hearing some funny sound, on getting there we saw the suspect with a sack loaded so we challenged him on how he got in and his mission at the cemetery.

“During the interrogation, we challenged him to open his sack, he resisted and it resulted in a combat and trying to use the weapon with him to scare us away to enable him flee.
“Subsequently, we grabbed and took him to the police station with the human parts for further interrogation,” Lawal said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/police-arrest-man-with-fresh-human-parts-in-ikorodu/

mukina OAM4J Fulaman, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Tuskolo: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Na them skull miners

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Mrkumareze(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Brimstone77: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2021

Immediately I saw the headline,I knew it's our neighbors from the sophisticated region of the country..

I mean the people with the highest igr in the entire world wide..

Police should free the guy joorr..

He is just trying to add to the number of igr in South West.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy

Lol he wanted to boost his personal IGR so it'll be bigger than that of California cheesy

After all they have the biggest IGR in the world cheesy

avonjaaaa

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by koondog: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
All because they want to be rich like omo Igbos.

14 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by dedollarman(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
unshakablejihad:
The Sagamu Road Police Division said it has arrested a 41-year-old man, Sikiru Kolawole, for allegedly being in possession of fresh human parts.
The Spokesman of the Lagos Police Command, Mr Adekunle Ajisebutu, who confirmed the incident, said that the suspect was reportedly found with fresh human hands, intestines and skull from Ojokoro cemetery in Ikorodu.
“The Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered the case to be transferred to the State Criminal Investigative Department (SCID) at Panti, Yaba, for diligent investigation and prosecution.
Earlier, the Ikorodu Local Government Chairman, Hon. Wasiu Adesina, who led members of his cabinet to the scene of the crime, said the council promised to do everything necessary to curtail the dastard act and its reoccurrence.

The council boss immediately directed the environment department to clear every part of the cemetery to avoid any black spot inside and outside, adding that the apprehended suspect would be dealt with according to the law to serve as a deterrent to others.

“While we take care of the living, the council has mandated itself to cater for our dead ones and that is why we have rehabilitated the Ikorodu cemetery to international standard.

“I will ensure proper security measures are put in place and deal ruthlessly with anybody engaging in such illegitimate act at the cemetery.

“We have done lots of rehabilitation, illuminating the cemetery with solar power, provided water system and perimeter fencing,” he said.

Mr Nurudeen Lawal, one of the local guards at the cemetery, said that they engaged with the suspect in combat before he was apprehended around 1:30 am with a sack full of human parts while trying to escape.
“We carry out surveillance round the cemetery at least three to four times in a shift to observe the surroundings.

“Suddenly, we started hearing some funny sound, on getting there we saw the suspect with a sack loaded so we challenged him on how he got in and his mission at the cemetery.

“During the interrogation, we challenged him to open his sack, he resisted and it resulted in a combat and trying to use the weapon with him to scare us away to enable him flee.
“Subsequently, we grabbed and took him to the police station with the human parts for further interrogation,” Lawal said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/police-arrest-man-with-fresh-human-parts-in-ikorodu/

Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by LibertyRep: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2021
This shit isn't funny any longer.

The South West, especially Ogun State Government needs to embark on massive campaign and manhunt against these ritualists.

The National Orientation Agency also has a role to play here. The minds of the people must be disabused against such practices.

Yoruba film makers too should slow down on money ritual films.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Cosbyrich: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Tuskolo:
Na them skull miners

Hold am well and send him to Igboland where skulling originated from.

Kolawole the skull miner facilitated by dem Igbo skull pounders....evil skullers everywhere.
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Tranquillity360: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Afonjas will mine themselves to extinction,even the last man standing will still mine himself......

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Emergingnation1(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Afonja never disappoint in thier skull mining and human organ harvesting Business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Guyman02: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2021
From the headline we all know the region before clicking open grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
North = bombing
West = skull mining
East = drug pushing
South S= Cultism

In all the above listed, I rather push drug and cultism than mine skull and bomb my fellow human being
I don't know why yorubas like skull too much, during the 1million boys movement, I can remember what took place in the West. Guys were not even after the vigilante work, they were after where to harvest human part

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Ttalk: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonjas will mine themselves to extinction,even the last man standing will still mine himself......

I swear, you no well at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by AniOmaa: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Tranquillity360:
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by chiefobdk2: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
unshakablejihad:

Sikiru Kolawole, for allegedly being in possession of fresh human parts.

Yoruba Muslim on the beat... Tinubuadvocate people... We have done it again.. Now in lagos... slydev

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by FarahAideed: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Before I opened I made a bet with my friend that it would be a Yoruba man and I was right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Tinubuadvocate: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
I still maintain my intial stand on rituals southeast is a destination for all different of money rituals in Nigeria.
chiefobdk2:

Sikiru Kolawole, for allegedly being in possession of fresh human parts.

Yoruba Muslim on the beat... Tinubuadvocate people... We have done it again.. Now in lagos... slydev

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Rickmann: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I still maintain my intial stand on rituals southeast is a destination for all different of money rituals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Rickmann: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Listen bro, i was born and bred in the west, I have also lived in the east for as long as I can remember and can categorical say you have no idea what you just said..you just talking out of hate and not with facts.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Sctests: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
I knew it must be a sikirudeen yoruba muslim? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by BlaqJosh: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damn!!
na like this yoruba go take finish

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by chiefobdk2: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yoruba muslims lie as hobby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yoruba Muslims what is going on na.. Do you guys want to mine all the skulls in your region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Godons1: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chai, it's EMEKA again grin grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by chigator2: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Afonja Againn

Both rich and poor are into this their dirty fetish. Just consider the case of that Timothy Adegoke.

Killed for rituals by his Yoruba kin. Life for Paper. Such cultures where life is cheap should be avoided sternly.

Later they claim others don't love themselves. Meanwhile grown men are scouting human heads as we speak now for as cheap as 1000 Naira in Ogun State.

In future, these same Loquacious set will cry to the government to chase property owning Igbos out of their community. Shame

I pity Ajonja race

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Tomek09(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Get in here @ajumma, abijaj, BKayy, Olatunji.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by Tomek09(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Boosting SouthWest IGR through skull mining, organ harvesting, human parts trafficking and ritual killings. If you think you are tired of life due to financial hardship, abeg enter Osun or Ogun grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man With Fresh Human Parts. by LLiKYekoba: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
yorubas should continue harvesting their skulls till they send the yoruba race into extinction.. The country is too populated anyway.

Slydev, erasethedot, abdul05, etc. More power to your skull mining tools. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Light, No Fuel, No Food, Things Are Getting worse Everyday In Nigeria / Can Uzodinma Get A Second Term? / Biafra!!!! Another Community Celebrates 54 Years Of Liberation From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.