Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 (919 Views)

Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Part Of The Prophesy On The Political Issue In Babylon (revelation 17:9 - 11) / Woman To Rule USA Seen In Purple In 1933 Vision. Inauguration:kamala Wore Purple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by Evidenx(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Prophecy fulfilled before our eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1mJKI8-THs

Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by AntiChristian: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Conspiracy liars!
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by obonujoker(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Conspiracy but!!
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by Buliwyf: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Too many idiots in Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by Evidenx(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Buliwyf:
You are first
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
That's not the meaning of what he said in that Bible book! Revelations 17:4
If you want to know i will assist you but be rest assured that it has nothing to do with any physical woman! smiley
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
William Marion branham the greatest prophet since death of the apostles. many people don't know him
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
That's not the meaning of what he said in that Bible book! Revelations 17:4
If you want to know i will assist you but be rest assured that it has nothing to do with any physical woman! smiley
you don't know what your saying, go read more about seven prophecy of William branham. Kamala harris will lead destruction of America by Russia. hope you have given your life to Christ
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buliwyf:
you don't know what your saying, go read more about seven prophecy of William branham. Kamala harris will lead destruction of America by Russia. hope you have given your life to Christ
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Conspiracy liars!
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:

Well the director of script in the Bible book of Revelation is Jesus Christ, God is the sole author! Revelations 1:1
The woman in purple according to Revelations 17:4-5 is the world empire of false religion.
Through this woman billions have been sent to their graves earlier. Revelations 17:6 smiley
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well the director of script in the Bible book of Revelation is Jesus Christ, God is the sole author! Revelations 1:1
The woman in purple according to Revelations 17:4-5 is the world empire of false religion.
Through this woman billions have been sent to their graves earlier. Revelations 17:6 smiley
if a prophet tells you this says the Lord , A WOMAN WILL LEAD TO END OF AMERICA . YOU SHOULDN'T DOUBT HIM. try and read about William branham
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:

if a prophet tells you this says the Lord , A WOMAN WILL LEAD TO END OF AMERICA . YOU SHOULDN'T DOUBT HIM. try and read about William branham
Who is William branham?
I am telling you what is WRITTEN in God's word and it's meaning! smiley
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by kimco(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:

Why does nairaland hate women like that? I mean seriously. And who is this prophet? Who made him a prophet? Rubbish
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who is William branham?
I am telling you what is WRITTEN in God's word and it's meaning! smiley
If You don't know William Marion branham as one of the old time revivalist, you're missing something..if this thing can be seen as far back as 1933, he gave you all the description, the woman on purple, looks like president or visa president..she will be cruel . Next thing he saw was a great fire and ashes . America gone . There is no time again . The World is about end . Mark my words. He also warned , about the 3 curtains. Iron curtain is Russia, red curtain China and purple curtain America. Even before the rise of these Russia nd china. This is a time of repentance, summit your live to Christ.
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2022
kimco:

Why does nairaland hate women like that? I mean seriously. And who is this prophet? Who made him a prophet? Rubbish
If You don't know William Marion branham as one of the old time revivalist, you're missing something..if this thing can be seen as far back as 1933, he gave you all the description, the woman on purple, looks like president or visa president..she will be cruel . Next thing he saw was a great fire and ashes . America gone . There is no time again . The World is about end . Mark my words. He also warned , about the 3 curtains. Iron curtain is Russia, red curtain China and purple curtain America. Even before the rise of these Russia nd china. This is a time of repentance, summit your live to Christ.
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by AntiChristian: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:

More conspiracy theories!
Where did Christ himself ever requested anyone whom he preached to give him their life?
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

More conspiracy theories!
Where did Christ himself ever requested anyone whom he preached to give him their life?
come unto him , so you can have everlasting life, there is no time, all the prophecy has fulfilled.
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by AntiChristian: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:
come unto him , so you can have everlasting life, there is no time, all the prophecy has fulfilled.

Na only theories you Sabi!

Where did Jesus ask you for my life?
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by okeyglm: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Seven Visions

On a Sunday morning in June of 1933 , Brother Branham was given a series of seven visions that would happen before the Coming of the Lord. We’ve all heard him speak of these visions, and we’ve even witnessed some of these things come to pass in the past few years. The egg-shaped car has been commonplace for about 20 years now, and since it is the most efficient design, it won’t be going away. The driverless car will be here soon. It’s equipped with sensors that are fully functional on modern road systems and is waiting to go into full production for the public. Everything is moving towards the last vision, which is the destruction of America.
It’s a good time to review these prophecies as we see them come to pass before our eyes. Here is an excerpt from the Church Age book in the Laodicean chapter.
The Lord Jesus spoke to me and said that the coming of the Lord was drawing nigh, but that before He came, seven major events would transpire. I wrote them all down and that morning I gave forth the revelation of the Lord.
1. The first vision was that Mussolini would invade Ethiopia and that nation would “fall at his steps.” That vision surely did cause some repercussions, and some were very angry when I said it and would not believe it. But it happened that way. He just walked in there with his modern arms and took over. The natives didn't have a chance. But the vision also said that Mussolini would come to a horrible end with his own people turning on him. That came to pass just exactly as it was said.
2. The next vision foretold that an Austrian by the name of Adolph Hitler would rise up as dictator over Germany, and that he would draw the world into war. It showed the Siegfried line and how our troops would have a terrible time to overcome it. Then it showed that Hitler would come to a mysterious end.
3. The third vision was in the realm of world politics for it showed me that there would be three great ISMS, Facism, Nazism, Communism, but that the first two would be swallowed up into the third. The voice admonished, “WATCH RUSSIA, WATCH RUSSIA. Keep your eye on the King of the North.”
4. The fourth vision showed the great advances in science that would come after the second world war. It was headed up in the vision of a plastic bubble-topped car that was running down beautiful highways under remote control so that people appeared seated in this car without a steering wheel and they were playing some sort of a game to amuse themselves.
5. The fifth vision had to do with the moral problem of our age, centering mostly around women. God showed me that women began to be out of their place with the granting of the vote. Then they cut off their hair, which signified that they were no longer under the authority of a man but insisted on either equal rights, or in most cases, more than equal rights. She adopted men's clothing and went into a state of UnCloth, until the last picture I saw was a woman naked except for a little fig leaf type apron. With this vision I saw the terrible perversion and moral plight of the whole world.
6. Then in the sixth vision there arose up in America a most beautiful, but cruel woman. She held the people in her complete power. I believed that this was the rise of the Roman Catholic Church, though I knew it could possibly be a vision of some woman rising in great power in America due to a popular vote by women.
7. The last and seventh vision was wherein I heard a most terrible explosion. As I turned to look I saw nothing but debris, craters, and smoke all over the land of America.
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:
My friend i believe God's Kingdom is coming and soon it will be here but as for your branham there's nothing to write home about him! smiley
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by Buliwyf: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:

More nonsense early in the new year. SMH. Any weed smoking clown can prophecy anything when he is high. Not everyone is like you that starts believing in such nonsense.
Re: Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 by kimco(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
okeyglm:

Stop hiding behind other people with your sexist behaviour. This is very bad...you need to stop.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reverse The Side Effects Of Excessive Masturbation...... / Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray / "What Is The TRUE Meaning Of GOD ?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.