Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) (21306 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Sammydanny: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Nigerian rapper, Vic O is bereaved again as has he just lost his mother.

In an emotional video he shared on his Instagram page, the singer asked people to help him ask God why he is facing these deaths in one year.

The singer lost his father in September and in a space of three months, has now lost his mum.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaibEieF3T8[/flash]

I lost my Dad last September this year and now I lost my Sweet Mom again?
Somebody should help me ask God why is Death so wicked?
Why is life so unfair to me ??

I don't think I deserve this pain by Death...
Pls mom come back to us don't go with Dad now...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXRppW5FVSP/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by azpekuliar: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Take heart bro. The money from those millions of album copies sold should come in handy now.

I have a sure fire path to financial freedom in 2022! Not for the crypto-adverse. See my signature.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2021
Imagine you are grieving after your mother's death

You set a camera, look for a good place for lighting then position the camera directly to your face and then start to grieve and ask stupid questions.

This is just clout chasing.

What stops you from grieving in private without the camera.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by sammyije(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Light my kpoli

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by b3llo(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2021
I feel your pain. Damn Niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by slawormiir: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the mother

Factfinder1:
hope he didn't use them to want to get fame sha......its always hard for one partner to survive after demise of another especially if they were married for years and loved each other....may their souls rest in peace
Not true for women .....especially women...women...women can live long after the death of their husband...women don't really love thier husband...once they give birth to male kids...that is when you will notice...they will transfer their so called love for thier husband to that male child
My grand ma is very much alive despite her husband(my grandfather)died about thirty five years ago.....the baby girl is still kicking and bouncing

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by seguntravels009(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oh. RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
hope he didn't use them to want to get fame sha......its always hard for one partner to survive after demise of another especially if they were married for years and loved each other....may their souls rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Temisia(f): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
shocked
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by bouncin04(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
angry1
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Munali: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry for your loss, bro. May the Lord console you.

1 Like

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
So na we u want deceive abi

Swear say ur hand no day am shocked

Pray make dem no kill u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Guy move on oo..e be like say you Neva hear say life hard?life is crazy man you will never know if life Neva hit you hard... sometimes suicide na the best option..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Take heart Vic o
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Shalommy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
You don carry your parents shine.. God is watching you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by JavaScript9091: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Very unfortunate. My condolences are with him
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by bluefilm: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You set a camera, look for a good place for lighting then position the camera directly to your face and then start to grieve and ask stupid questions.

Attention seeking on Social Media is the order of the Day now.

That's why people now pray to God on Facebook as if God has a Facebook Account.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is not a fair thing to say to someone who just lost both parents.

People are different. That may be his psychological reaction to seek endearment and goodwill messages or It may actually make him feel better to pour out his grief that way.

Whatever the case, the young man is definitely grieving and you should be critical of yourself first for lacking empathy.

9 Likes

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by Deiks: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
You can't question God just keep quiet and move on ....
No be only you be orphan �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by ifeomaemeka321: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
H
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by BabaIbo: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.

Take heart man.
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by money121(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by bigdammyj: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Vic O's Mother Dies 3 Months After His Father's Death; Rapper Cries Out (Video) by benuejosh: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dude don the fear. RIP mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2shotz Settles With Police After Unlawful Detention / Omoni Oboli, Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha And Toyin Abraham Wow In London / Padita Agu Confirms Blossom Chukwujekwu Maureen Esisi's Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.