Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

She Keeps Acting Indifferent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Acting Indifferent (856 Views)

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Acting Indifferent by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
there this girl i have known rite from jss1.i loved her since i saw her bt cud nt express my luv because i was stil too young and afraid.coincidentally,i noticed we were both studying in the same university,we re-united and my first emotions of love came back.
i have told her my feelings bt she keeping changing her attitude towards me.old classmates have told us to go 4 it and she already in 400level.i just noticed she has smone older and i feel am not knowing smthing.pls,any advise?
Re: She Keeps Acting Indifferent by deniyor: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2011
In life, its not everyone you have feelings of love for that will reciprocate it. You have to learn to move on to other people who you can love and will reciprocate your feelings.
Move on, she is not into you.
Re: She Keeps Acting Indifferent by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2011
Apparently, she isn't into you. You should let go. Never play second fiddle.
Funny enough, she knows you like her, so you'll just be 'that guy' to her. Distance yourself and you might just see some changes, if you lucky
Re: She Keeps Acting Indifferent by MMM2(m): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2011
maybe she dont do boyz,
she is into men (SUGAR) angry

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Not Married. Take Note. / How Best To Cope And Overcome Heartbreak / Why Tall Men Dont Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.