Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims (1635 Views)

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Discrimination Of Christian In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by ItooWorWor(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Leverage2021:
Truth hurts

An average northern sees the south as Christian filled and rate the yorubas in it inconsequential

I believe you saw the recent outburst by aminu that no southerner would become president again (including those who share their religion)

A very different ball game when Southerners are ok with Northern Christians

Nobody gives a Bleep about what deluded fanatic nicoompoo like Aminu said cheesy only insecure people with inferiority complex and can't think for themselves will feel moved by what said, so keep your thinking to yourself...you are not different from the deluded Aminu you are condemning.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by Sctests: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Saao:
witnessed one funny scenario 2014 between katsina and kano state. My company was handling some airports modernisation projects then for fg. I represent my company, I'm from middle belt, my company contracted a yoruba Muslim from Lagos and a staff of Faan from their civil engineering department who happened to be my junior in school then. After we did our job in katsina airport, we went through road to kano to board our flight to Lagos because katsina airport isn't a commercial airport. In between katsina and kano, the driver stopped to pray, I was the only Christian among then. I was waiting for them while I was seeing them praying, suddenly, two of the worshipers, picked the yuroba Muslim and threw him out, oboy the guy came back angry and I was planning to escape if it escalate.

grin grin grin grin
LWTMB. My belle ooo!

Cc: seunmsg, slydev, headsmasher, lordviccosaguru (mugu), legendhero aka liondeleo
Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yoruba Christian should infiltrate any ibo group and see wetin dem dey write about yoruba Christians.

Do not call me a liar please, do it.

1 Like

Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by alanto: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I've observed you for a while
you're very different
Guy unfollow me abeg. I hate to see your posts.
Seun mynd44 lalasticla why can’t we block someone we don’t want to see?
Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by helinues: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2021
alanto:

Guy unfollow me abeg. I hate to see your posts.
Seun mynd44 lalasticla why can’t we block someone we don’t want to see?

SEBI the mods have been ignoring all the reporting about the activities of the guy on the forum for half a decade.

He could be working with them cos I don't see the reason why the guy would continue to be breaking Rule 1 while the mods look otherwise

Same person that will use one moniker to cancel your comments, insult and troll you and switch to this same moniker to report when you react. Why should mods continue falling for same tactics over and over again when it's obvious its the same person trolling still reporting the people he is trolling.

History would remember the mods that during their reign, they allowed somebody like this guy to behave as how he likes without being caution
Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by Tranquillity360: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
[s][/s]
Why are you peppering those yoruba muslimsgrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by alanto: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

SEBI the mods have been ignoring all the reporting about the activities of the guy on the forum for half a decade.

He could be working with them cos I don't see the reason why the guy would continue to be breaking Rule 1 while the mods look otherwise

Same person that will use one moniker to cancel your comments, insult and troll you and switch to this same moniker to report when you react. Why should mods continue falling for same tactics over and over again when it's obvious its the same person trolling still reporting the people he is trolling.

History would remember the mods that during their reign, they allowed somebody like this guy to behave as how he likes without being caution
I done tire. E dey follow me that means I have to see everything he’s doing. It’s very annoying and he doesn’t do, post or share anything sensible. Nairaland suppose don get blocking since; the bullying going on here for reduce. Seun lalasticla mynd44 ishilov ishilove make una do something na. It’s pathetic.
Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by alanto: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Why are you peppering those yoruba muslimsgrin grin
Shebi it’s okay. For you guys to start nonsense. When someone start now una go say dem do something no one has done before like the day I called the SA guy for y’all. If you keep creating mew concept other people can be creative too I hope you know.
Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by Tranquillity360: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
alanto:

Shebi it’s okay. For you guys to start nonsense. When someone start now una go say dem do something no one has done before like the day I called the SA guy for y’all. If you keep creating mew concept other people can be creative too I hope you know.
Boy your tears no dey move me.
Re: Discrimination Of Yoruba Muslims by alanto: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Boy your tears no dey move me.
But your own go move me no worry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Southeast, Southsouth Can’t Produce APC Candidate / As An Igbo Man, I'm Deeply Worried About Our Political Naivety / PDP Convention: Ex-governor Kwankwaso Receives $15,000 For Each Kano Delegate,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.