Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (46945 Views)

Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Bamzyriches451: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by lailo: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why prostrate to someone you are richer than undecided
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Anebi2002: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
It's alright ��
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omogbolahan!!! KWAM 1 has paid his dues.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Anebi2002: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
lailo:
That's what they called respect

4 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by wman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kwam 1!

My favorite fuji musician.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Wiz is the best thing thar happened to AfroBeats.
Machala to the world.

Don't waste your time quoting me.
MIL for the Grammy.

BIGWIZ!!! He ain't nobody's mate.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by DSC7: 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pavbodo:

None of them know who you are

2007 when wizkid was with Mr Incredible...

2013 when Davido launched his first record labe HKN i was there.....

Oga don't criticize what u don't know....
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bowing down to greet an elder is a normal thing in Yoruba land no matter how big you have become.
We don't throw away our heritage in the name of advancement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
DSC7:
Wooooowww.....

Davido is well cultured...

I like him because he is not the arrogant type like Wizkid.....

OBO to the world
[/s]

If being arrogant makes one to bag Grammy, we need him to be more arrogant. tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by DSC7: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pavbodo:

None of them know who you are

2007 when wizkid was with Mr Incredible i was therem......

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
DSC7:

2007 when wizkid was with Mr Incredible...

You were there, but they don't know you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
lailo:

Says who?
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by 4gunners(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by DSC7: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

If being arrogant makes one to bag Grammy, we need him to be more arrogant. tongue

You again?....

Well the so called Grammy award was given to Beyonce and not Wizkid....

Na Gum body wizkid dey do....
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
4gunners:
grin grin grin

Don't mind that dude. He thought everyone is gullible not to know the difference.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don't know why. Each time I look at this guy, na smile dey always commot for my face. OBO!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Machala to the world.

MIL for the Grammy.

Omicron kill you there angry
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by lkillbrokehoes: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pavbodo:

Don't Mynd the Yeye Mod that push this to fp, he deserves 44 dirty slaps
I guess you want 44 years ban
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Pavbodo: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I guess you want 44 years ban
So I can replace this moniker with 44 different ones?

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Machala to the world.

MIL for the Grammy.
Omicron, everything no be award oo. Rkelly never won a single Grammy but the guy is lived by millions. His followers are far more than those who won Grammy. OBO is specially loved by many. Whizzy is a good singer no doubt. They're both talented but being likeable says it all

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by seniormallam(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kwam1 is mayegun of Oyo kingdom, only the Oni of Ife can install anything that will carry Yoruba-land since we all agreed Oduduwa is the father of Yoruba race and the source of ile ife stool
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by davealvaro: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
he is too and easily accessible, that's why wiz gain more ground that him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Omicron007: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Omicron, everything no be award op. Rkelly never won a single Grammy but the guy is lived by millions. His followers are far more than those who won Grammy.

I know he is 'lived' by millions including those in his cell in the penitentiary.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by toujurs: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
We all know davido isn't a humble guy at heart, all this one his doing na clout, though he can give, but you see humility, he doesn't have that naturally, but he is trying to, he is human sha, a young dude with such huge amount of money with fame, others might do worst, if they were blessed like davido with such money

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
DSC7:

You again?....

Well the so called Grammy award was given to Beyonce and not Wizkid....

Na Gum body wizkid dey do....

WTF you saying? Nigga was featured on a track because Queen B knew his influence, appreciate and respect his craft. His work on the track paid off and the collaboration was a success. He is a Grammy winner!

Don't let this hatred cross with you into 2022. That would be a bad omen.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by foreshore(m): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Foreverdope:
Top Nigerian music artiste, Davido, was one of the celebrity guests to grace Eniola Badmus’ 20 years on stage celebration. The music star was ushered into the event hall by his guards when he spotted legendary Fuji artiste, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (KWAM 1)

Davido went over to the also heavily guarded Mayegun of Yorubaland and prostrated to greet him respectfully. KWAM 1 returned Davido’s humble gesture by shaking hands with the young singer

In the other video he was seen showering praises on Eniola Badmus, Baba Ifeanyi still went ahead to perform after

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnHSeKibvAQ

Davido performing at Eniola Badmus Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIxaSaq3EGw

All this artistes don collect all the security wey suppose to dey fight Boko Haram and bandits
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by DSC7: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Both Wizkid and Davido came to limelight because of we the Show promoters....

David sef no fit stand greet me talkless of Wizkid....

Had it been you are into showbiz u would have undersood better...

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omicron007:

I know he is 'lived' by millions including those in his cell in the penitentiary.

it was a "typo" and I've corrected it already...loved not lived.

I wonder why you didn't rush to pick any other thing than the typo error. Obviously you don't like him. Fame attracts hate, now I know
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
DSC7:

Both Wizkid and Davido came to limelight because of we the Show promoters....

David sef no fit stand greet me talkless of Wizkid....

Had it been you are into showbiz u would have undersood better...

They were upcoming then, but you're upcoming now.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by DSC7: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

WTF you saying? Nigga was featured on a track because Queen B knew his influence, appreciate and respect his craft. His work on the track paid off and the collaboration was a success. He is a Grammy winner!

Don't let this hatred cross with you into 2022. That would be a bad omen.

I don't hate bro they are still our boys....
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Omicron007: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Eriokanmi:
it was a "typo" and I've corrected it already...loved not lived.

I wonder why you didn't rush to pick any other thing than the typo error. Obviously you don't like him. Fame attracts hate, now I know
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Phenomenal Women Who Changed Nigerian Music Forever / 2022 Headies Award Nominees (Full List) - Portable Gets Double Nominations / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.