Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (46950 Views)

Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by hexenbiest: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nice and so down to earth, meanwhile do you know you can win 200,000 Naira cash prize and lots of amazing prizes simply by participating in the nescafe buy and win promo with just 70 Naira. See the caption below for T&C

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Bilabong(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Wiz is the best thing thar happened to AfroBeats.
Machala to the world.

Don't waste your time quoting me.
MIL for the Grammy.
If truly wiz kid is the best u won't even bring him up in a Davido thread.... U are looking for validity to your claims, we won't give u.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Dreytonisback(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Problem with this guy is not about being a nice guy
He just doesn't know that he's bigger than all these yeye notice me outings

On a normal day , eniola badmus will pay millions just to sit with David , and yes he's that big despite being. Wizkid fan

You can never see wizkid in these kinda childish gatherings..
SELF RESPECT IS KEY .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Ayt27(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
"What do you call a belt made of watches?

A waist of time

I don't think they get puns here bro!
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by AlmaIganishire: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wow! Davido is so respectful. KWAM 1 is OG!
It’s time to cash out guys, just by submitting 8 sachets of 3 in 1 Nescafé at any redemption center, you stand a chance to win N200,000 Naira and other exciting gift items

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by BABANGBALI: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
GreaterFuture:
This people don't care about Nigeria..

Meanwhile, Why did he rub Davido's BIA BIA like that
na gay him be now
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Chuknovski(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
BigDawsNet:
"What do you call a belt made of watches?

A waist of time

Ororo dey ur head,we need people like you for Aso Rock to run naija affairs, twalle
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Allialika: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2021
>>> Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆s︆︆e︆︆n︆︆n︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2021
tiazedi:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

Funny and ratio
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by ofiko123(m): 3:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Congratulations to Eniola Badmus..
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by BigDawsNet: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Chuknovski:

Ororo dey ur head,we need people like you for Aso Rock to run naija affairs, twalle

I'm ready boss!! whenever my country needs me

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by BigDawsNet: 4:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Ayt27:

I don't think they get puns here bro!

Hmm, are you trying to say most nairalanders are sadists? or lack sense of humor shocked
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by DSC7: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2021
OhGeeBee:

A true Son of the soil will prostrate just like Wizkid did while greeting KSA on stage. To bow to an elder is disrespectful culture wise.

I no go bash u because u be my namesake.. smiley
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Frenzy01(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2021
My Goat � cheesy cheesy wink

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding and boarding services also available
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Demosolar: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google for more information and details.
Re: Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 by Aidejay(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
DSC7:
Wooooowww.....
Davido is well cultured. i like him because he is not the arrogant type like Wizkid. OBO to the world
anybody that doesn't succumb to you people's slavery Induced mentality is automatically arrogant. what a waste of a specie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Phenomenal Women Who Changed Nigerian Music Forever / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017 / 2022 Headies Award Nominees (Full List) - Portable Gets Double Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.