Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square (40982 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by 2tpick: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Security agencies should get to the root of this matter. Bring every guilty party to book no matter who they are.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
gypsey:
In your mind you think the killers gives shit? A king is not invincible. There are no consequencies a King is not more important than an okada rider who was killed too and all the other innocent folks killed by nigerian police at the Endsars protest.

There are no such thing as the gods, it doesn't exist.
yehpa.. Like seriously!!!! God's don't exist!!! Make I dey go my home oo.. The king has died in vain oooo

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by lordm(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari came with the demon of Bloodshed definitely..Them swear in Buhari 2 seconds everything scatter
blame buhari for everything, but don't blame the killers. Typical IPOB statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by dabongo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Eze Emma Okeke... "killing of the mornarch is abomination..." ekwa? �ordinary citizen's killing is allowed?, ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
yehpa.. Like seriously!!!! God's don't exist!!! Make I dey go my home oo.. The king has died in vain oooo
Yes, God doesn't exist, believe it or not. Tell me! why do people go to wars fight and kill so many people? They should have just left the God to do something with their enemies.

You can keep waiting for the gods all you like they wouldn't do shit!
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by FarahAideed: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
lordm:
blame buhari for everything, but don't blame the killers. Typical IPOB statement

Is Buhari not the Chief Security of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by azikiweironsi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Well I suspect ipob

You suspected IPOB ? You must be dreaming. So nobody told you that this was carried out by DSS to demonise the IPOB. or blame it on Yoruba Muslims that voted for the mannequin in Aso Rock. Let's continue to deceive ourselves the chicken has come home to roost. Let's see how this goes.
Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by habsydiamond(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
gypsey:
Yes, God doesn't exist, believe it or not. Tell me! why do people go to wars fight and kill so many people? They should have just left the God to do something with their enemies.

You can keep waiting for the gods all you like they wouldn't do shit!
another yehpa for u again... If u pray and there are signs that ur prayers are answered.. That tells u that there is someone answering those prayers.. Give it a try and see for urself. God dey ooo
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by bencr7: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
See them BMC group d two post above this post dey no are no where to be found
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by alanto: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
oilyngbati:
Ipob terrorists bingos killed him because he was against Ipob setting up their camp in his domain
Is this a fact?
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by danot1030: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari came with the demon of Bloodshed definitely..Them swear in Buhari 2 seconds everything scatter

Igbos with poor mentality, if they don't blame Buhari they will blame Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by od501: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-kidnappers-murder-imo-monarch-dump-body-in-market-square/

Just imagine. And mumu Nigerian police will be busy looking for ipob and ESN members. I still suspect its the handiwork of the DSS aswear

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by sonofElElyon: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Politically motivated
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by alanto: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ejikemich:
Sorry to say i can now confirm that Nigeria is a shithole and it's media are just bullshits... This particular news is happening in my village and I can boldly confirm to Nigerians that,this particular Monarch or king was killed by the Nigerian Army.. There is serious battle going on in Atta area of Njaba,Imo state between the Nigerian Army and ESN so the Army are just going everywhere arresting youths and unfortunately the caught the king, killed him and left him in the booth of his car.. The army are being brought in trucks and cars to this area now...
Small small brother. Your lie dey turn my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by od501: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-kidnappers-murder-imo-monarch-dump-body-in-market-square/

Just imagine. And mumu Nigerian police will be busy looking for ipob and ESN members. I still suspect its the handiwork of the DSS aswear
Ejikemich:
Sorry to say i can now confirm that Nigeria is a shithole and it's media are just bullshits... This particular news is happening in my village and I can boldly confirm to Nigerians that,this particular Monarch or king was killed by the Nigerian Army.. There is serious battle going on in Atta area of Njaba,Imo state between the Nigerian Army and ESN so the Army are just going everywhere arresting youths and unfortunately the caught the king, killed him and left him in the booth of his car.. The army are being brought in trucks and cars to this area now...

Nigerian Army and ESN? That's strange. Did you see this happen sir?

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

Blaming Buhari for the personal evil men do?

Sigh...
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
danot1030:

Igbos with poor mentality, if they don't blame Buhari they will blame Tinubu

I have never seen lots who don't take responsibility. Always having someone or something to blame.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
another yehpa for u again... If u pray and there are signs that ur prayers are answered.. That tells u that there is someone answering those prayers.. Give it a try and see for urself. God dey ooo
I don't pray, why do i need to pray? For what? Only ignorant, gullible poor, hopeless people pray, expecting some false miracle to happen in their hopeless lives. Because they believe that some guy called God will help them, God is just an imagination in your head.

And you didn't answer my question.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
gypsey:
I don't pray, why do i need to pray? For what? Only ignorant, gullible poor, hopeless people pray, expecting some false miracle to happen in their hopeless lives. Because they believe that some guy called God will help them, God is just an imagination in your head.
eh... I can not be confused any further. This one don do.. Oga righteousness come to my rescue oo

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
eh... I can not be confused any further. This one don do.. Oga righteousness come to my rescue oo
Well... that individual Righteousness is a gullible brainwashed hopeless fool...

He can not proof that God exists, you cannot proof that yourself too.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by GoldenSpec: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Even the blood of all these innocent souls can never make Nigeria great swr! Just find way to JAPA. This current Nigeria is cursed undecided..
Woe to u Buhari, we av never had it dz bad fgs!!!.. Crying!

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by FarahAideed: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Blaming Buhari for the personal evil men do?

Sigh...

Since the man came have you not noticed the trend ?

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by habsydiamond(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
gypsey:
Well... that individual Righteousness is a gullible brainwashed hopeless fool...

He can not proof that God exists, you cannot proof that yourself too.
OK.. I concur with you sir.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Imo state is gone.

Avoid Imolites and Imo for now maka ndu ghu
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by od501: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
alanto:

Is this a fact?

Believe that idiot then you can believe anything. Read what Ejikemich said in his comments and know peace. You should have gotten to known some paid urchins by now.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Newton85: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good news from meth terrorists. Now go for Obi of Onitsha Achebe.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by gladdensir(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Person no fit come imo be that o
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by AnanseK(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
A monarch shocked Corpse in Market place!!

When it comes to murder you cannot compete with my Eastern brothers.

They don’t want the Northern bandits to take lead in what they see as their traditional business.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

Since the man came have you not noticed the trend ?

So people don’t die in other regimes, or is it peculiar to Nigeria? Do you know how many violent crimes happen in the UK, Canada or US? If I go by your logic, Buhari is also responsible for the internet fraudsters Nigeria is churning out.

Look inwards. Buhari is not the foundation of basic morals, values and etiquettes.
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by dalass(f): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Buhari has failed the country, Afonjers see the plague you brought to Nigeria, Awolowo must be ashamed of you current folks.

Your brothers did it. Why aren't you speaking against this sacrilegious act of killing a whole King and dumping in a market?

This can never happen in any part of Yoruba land cause they respect and honour elders talkless of Kings!

Blame yourselves for what is happening to your society for once... This is too bad ... A whole King!
Re: Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square by nwajesus12(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kinematics:
Ndi potopoto...
ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.