Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! (144550 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Delinka(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
This thing you call "Jungle Justice" has no place in a civilised society, we are not animals, how many of you here have been wrongfully acused ever in your lives? What if at that moment this barbaric act happened to you? What is the proof that these men are guilty?

All I can say is they were killed by a pack wild animals and those of you that support such behaviour are no better than apes yourselves.

Even if these men were guilty, what could they have possibly stolen from the so called victim that was so valuable and irreplacable that they had to pay with such a brital and inhumane death?

As someone rightly pointed out in an earlier comment, Nigerians truly are pathetic cowards; while politicians and government execs loot billions that directly inflict suffering and death on millions of Nigerians we go around butchering "suspects" in the street.

At this point in my life after reading some of your ignorant comments I am for the first time ashamed to be a Nigerian. What a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by obowunmi(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2012
Many innocent Black Americans have also been killed by the almighty American system. I guess Blacks are just bleeped.

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by nasbank: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2012
Why do pple read blindly and reason blankly. What has being an aboki got to do with this?? They have zero tolerance to such crime and conduct. Talkin bout taking them to police & court, Like d criminals cannot bribe their way out of the hands of the police or what will be the worse punishment that will make them change their ways or pass a message to others out there?
Who knows how many people they have robbed, raped or even killed in their CV.
And for the person talking bout Nigerians being cowards...the politicians that stole billions are not ghosts, just as u know bout so does ur police, courts & anti-criminal force know about it..what r they doing??
If they come out to steal in d manner this thieves did...they'll get the same punishment from d mob.

The thieves deserve what they got...and I sincerely pray none of us fall a victim.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by jozijozi(f): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2012
As for me,I like wat hapend to them.it serves as a lesson to others.this one chance taxi theivies are very wicked.am alwyz scared to enter taxi here in abuja bcoz I don't want to fall a victim.weneva I stop a taxi,I alwyz ask them to open their booth bcoz some criminals alwyz hide inside the booth and come out from inside along the way to robb their victims.when they are done,they push their victim out of the moving vehicles.some victims die in d process,some get everlasting injuries lyk loosing legs,hands etc.some other one chance drivers ends up kinaping their victims for ritual purposes.this people are wicked.they can kill.evn if the police arrest them,dey will bribe the police and get free.may non of us or our family members neva fall victims for one chance.one chance taxidrivers are killers,so they shoud be killed.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2012
snowprince01: Yes thief na thief, but dis sort is different from what D̶̲̥̅̊ politicians do, afterall we votted them there. If we want τ̅☺ prevent those rulers defrauding us den we should vote wisely. If these men had D̶̲̥̅̊ chance they would hav killed D̶̲̥̅̊ young man and subjugate him. 4 ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i say they are burnt nd roasted like cat fish right inside dat car, pulling dem out was a waste of time. Its funi people here r drfending thiefs, perhaps U̶̲̥̅̊ hav nt seen some robbery scene were people were used as wages τ̅☺ stop trailer @ benin express way, if U̶̲̥̅̊ hav U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b D̶̲̥̅̊ 1 bringing D̶̲̥̅̊ fuel.kill D̶̲̥̅̊ fuckers
Did u just say VOTE? Ur vote doesn't count anymore bro, its a mata of who "we want". Do u fink Jona has enuf vote 2 kip him as presido? Wake up bro! U av a yahoo/419 friend, he buys u bottles of beer yet u dint criticize him. Wat do u fink is d fate of his victims? There r som of us who do a lot worse dan dese guys yet we pat dem in d back, givin kudos 2'em..."Live everyday of your life like its going to be the last"
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by flashit(f): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2012
Delinka: This thing you call "Jungle Justice" has no place in a civilised society, we are not animals, how many of you here have been wrongfully acused ever in your lives? What if at that moment this barbaric act happened to you? What is the proof that these men are guilty?

All I can say is they were killed by a pack wild animals and those of you that support such behaviour are no better than apes yourselves.

Even if these men were guilty, what could they have possibly stolen from the so called victim that was so valuable and irreplacable that they had to pay with such a brital and inhumane death?

As someone rightly pointed out in an earlier comment, Nigerians truly are pathetic cowards; while politicians and government execs loot billions that directly inflict suffering and death on millions of Nigerians we go around butchering "suspects" in the street.

At this point in my life after reading some of your ignorant comments I am for the first time ashamed to be a Nigerian. What a disgrace!

Real disgrace. Its so painful to watch this pictures. Humans acting like animals!!

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by olawaleoje(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2012
this kind of judgement is right for our bad politicians and they will get it soon!!!
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by akaDEDON(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2012
I dnt knw y any little thn dt hapens pple will strt callin obj nd bankole etc? Let's call a spade a spade, smbdy who wnts 2 resort 2 crime jst bcz of dose unscrupulous leaders shld aswel strt d crime 4rm d leaderz houses nt attackin innocent poor sufferin citizens. If u wnt 2 b a terrorist strt 4rm ur governor nd executives nd live churches nd innocent ones alone. Dose pple deserve wot dey got. Jungle justice luks lyk d perfect best! Dey did it in anambra state nd it wrkd same wt oda states dt hz such criminal invasions. So abj shldnt b exceptional cz ritualists nd kidnapperz hz invaded d city. 2hell wt any sugestion dt supports such act!!
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by valedo: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
Well they deserve what they got cos as they say, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
But these mobs definately took it far considering the presence of an sss. At a time even these security operatives cannot be trusted. Imagine the current case of Oyerinde's (Oshomhole's Personal assistant) alleged killers, where the sss have been accussed of parading the same suspects responsible for the killing of foreigners in maiduguri. Its so disheartening to say this, but Nigeria can never outgrow the corruption in its system. #signing out*
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by STORM2(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
U have to wonder how a human being can beat another human being to death and justify it. One chance is horrible yes...but how do ppl sleep at night knowing that they killed ppl? Its animalistic. As far as I'm concerned they ppl who killed these "thieves" are just as guilty. They are murderers. And to anyone in support of jungle justice...all I can say is...I really pray...that one day...u fall victim to it. Cos that's probably the only way u can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by masks(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
They came into this world with high expectations and ended up dying like rats. See how not so good it is to do evil.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Pikypinky: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hi peeps
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Pikypinky: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dey r wicked n heartless, good 4 dem
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by IleIfe2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
But for how long did the mobbing take place. Nigeria is truly finished. So, the police or army does not have a squad or team who can respond in time when a crowd is gathering in a wrong place at the wrong time within the capital of the country. This is a serious security bridge in my opinion. and who put handcuffs on them?

2 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by goldfish80(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] the medical students wld have a swell time experimenting with their carcass gringringrin
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by DeepSoul(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Robbing people in taxis has become so popular in Abuja, it's crazy. To think that they now do it in broad daylight is even more shocking. It shows their methods have been advanced.

They not only rob and rape, they have also added kidnapping innocent people for as little as N200,000.

In as much as I do not support this level of jungle justice, I think this will act as a deterrent to a lot of people in the same "trade" and also to those thinking about joining!

Abuja is not as safe as seems!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by akaDEDON(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
Storm hw cn one fall victim of jungle justice if d prsn is nt a notable criminal? It luks lyk u re one cz a lot of criminals re on net aswel. So u re campaignin 4 ur cohots!! Repent or u re d nxt victim of jungle justice.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by jenne98: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Jungle justice łڪ d best thing 4 9ja criminals since 9ja police isn't working. As at last two weeks I'ld hv said the treatment meted out τ̲̅ȍ the criminals łڪ bad but after having similar experience @ Onitsha last week wednesday, I can now say τhατ they deserve ђã†̥ they got. 9ja criminals are so hardened.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by MCDumexx: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
Decrytor! Infact 2day,I change ur name 2 receptor. Thumbs up 2u. Ur head dey really work. We need pple lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ dat can use dia numba 2 sense to capture events to also hlp inform,educate$entertain as dey occur. 4dos fiful who tnk ds 3musketeers deserved wat dey got, well, no be only ur Opi-onions, na una opi-tomatoes. Our legisla-thieves and execu-thieves dey embezzle evry nyt$day, yet dey rubbish ur comprehension wt rhetoric. Anyway, its sad dat we gv 2much 2little and less effort 2more circumstances dat can mar our existence. So 2d 2 and d dead musketeers, I say, difference btw U̶̲̥̅̊ $ I is dat my sins were paid for,U̶̲̥̅̊ paid urs in full. Hahhahahhahahaahha!
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2012
Guys, Jungle justice is very very inhumane and should NEVER be encouraged!!!
If u kill one criminal this way, u only succeed in making the rest of them more hardened, n with that, they'll deal with their next victims mercilessly bearing in mind wot could befall them if caught!!!
However, when d people no longer have faith in their judiciary, this is wot u get!!!!! Innocent people have been victims of jungle justice like this in d past. I weep for my country!

JUNGLE JUSTICE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by DatNiggaAk(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
As much as I hate criminals and would love to put them through a world of hurt. I still feel the police should be left to prosecute criminals. If the so called victim was actually the criminal, that means 3 innocent men had been killed. Once a crowd/mob gathers, wrong information is easily disseminated and innocent people might end up getting hurt/killed. Besides all those who took part in the lynching are all murderers and psycopaths. I wonder how they sleep at night?
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by sammade: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
Were is d third Guy?
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by touchmeder: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
embarassed I feel sad. In a developed society, where the rule of law takes precedence the one chance men would be forced to face the full wrath of the law but in this our naija, these same guys would have been out of the police station in a matter of days.
i still dont think they ought to have died like that if only our system works very well lipsrsealed
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by kemmeye: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nigerians are savages. They could have dealt with the situation better but noooo they have to spill blood. Those people who took justice into their hands have probably done worse and yet they beat those men to death. Animals!!
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by mrkels(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Wahala dey. Well its good for them. They got what they deserved
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by kingdong(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2012
As barbaric as it seems,i have been a victim of these bastards when they robbed me after i got into their one chance at cms en-route vi. threw me out of the moving taxi on top of Obalende bus stop bridge. reduced a grown man to frustrated and painful yet grateful tears. I survived but othershave died so them mofos deserve all that they got
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by oluwacjay: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2012
VALIDATOR: Here we go again !
Just a few months ago,a Youth Corper serving in Bauchi once came to complain here on NL that he and his friend were almost lynched just because the driver of the taxi they were in suddenly jumped down and shouted that they were criminals. It took the police great effort to rescue them. On a thorough investigation of the case later, the taxi driver couldn't really make any case against them as he had nothing meaningful to say.He himself then faced being arrested and tried for attempted murder,etc. Then the angry mob/villagers later feigned that the taxi driver was mentally unsound and the case died there. Do you know how many innocent Nigerians have been killed through this jungle justice thing? A fair trial is deserved by all, guilty or innocent.
Yea bruv, s'port ur comment. I mean dey had beaten dem enuff 4 an SSS guy of duty 2 take pity & arrest dem. Like dat wasn't enuff dey push dem down 4rm d bridge and still continued 2 beat dem Man dis is rily sad. I tot abj was a dft place in terms of mentality of d pple Der. Bunch of cowards dt see politicians evryday lootin dis country & dey do nutin. If dem see Boko boys nau, dem no go fit front dem.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by ayusman16(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2012
won-90:
I know this place in abuja!

Its at a high run way linking quarimpa and central area/wuse

WTF - Nigeria is indeed a finished country

I keep saying its 7 steps from hell fire

Quite pathetic
Your family is finished.. mumu how dare u say that about Nigeria..
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by ai119(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2012
This is not funny it showing that rule of law is fading from the heart of poor masses.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by sylve11: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Kai! shocked shocked cool
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by STORM2(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ aka de don, pls try not to be silly. A lot of innocent ppl have been killed in the name of "jungle justice" if u don't know this then I'm sorry. There is a reason we have court rooms. It is true that the legal system in naija is somewhat sketchy but still....killing another person in the name of justice is just wickedness in disguise. I've seen a poor old woman that was dragged out of her shelter and burned to death. It was even covered by nta. The excuse the mob gave was that she was "suspected" of being a "witch". Their solution? Take a helpless person, beat her and kill her. They called it jungle justice. She was just a mother that had lost her way. Her son came back and foun her charred remains. Like I said b4, untill sb drags u outta of ur house and beats u and kills u in the name of jungle justice some nigerians will not learn. And yet we practice peaceful religiouns like islam and christianity. God help us.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by jozijozi(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
all of having pity on this guys haven't not entered one chance trap,else you guys won't be talkin dis way.these people are wicked.they don't just rob,majority of them are ritual killers.hw such are you that this 3 guys only planned to rob their victim?probably they had plans to kinap and use him for rituals.abuja is nolonger a safe place and even if they only rob their victims,they push them out of the moving cab.some victims don't survive,some get terribly injuredso tell me,is that fair to the innocent victims?I have so many frnds who have been victims to these one chance idiot.one of them still on wheelchair coz she brok her legs when they pushed her out of the moving car.she keps crying evryday asking me,will she ever walk again?I kep consolin her,that God will make her walk again $ I also use to tell her to thank God,that those guys stole her things and pushed her out of the car,what if they had carried her to an unknown place for ritual like what most of them do?I sent her this pictures and she smiled.I told her all these one chance thievies will oneday pay for their deeds.this same victims are hustling too.so why should a hustler steal from a hustler? Why didn't these 3 guys carry gun and go rob banks or the so called politicians?you have to be extremely careful when boarding a cab.it is good for these 3 guys.they are scapegoats for other like them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.