Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! (144565 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by nek1986: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Rhea: [size=14pt]@Decryptor:

Pictures like this gladden my heart grin. This is justice and deservedly so in a country where the police and the courts have failed us and continue to fail us. If these people were apprehended by the police, they would have been released before this weekend. Thank you very much for such a brave act of photojournalism. Let the wise see and learn. I also commend the public executors. More of this from time to time and very soon, we will decrease the population of these criminal elements in Abuja.

And for those that would support them because times are hard, if every Nigerian suffering from hardship were to turn to armed robbery, kidnapping and 'one-chance', Somalia would have nothing on us for lawlessness. [/size]
just saying; if the story by Anderson Ezekiel Hart about the Aluu victims being cultist. Are you saying the jungle justice given to them was well deserved?#justsaying
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by horlawlahday(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2012
Pls let's just stop taking law into our own hands,we don't give life so why take it...it would ave been better if dey were taken to. anearby police station instead of beatin 'em to d extent of killing one of them.....let's stop mob lynching pleeaassee

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by lilmaydee(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
You people are all HYPOCRITES! Aren't you people the ones condemning the lynching of the uniport students on oct-05 now you are here again supporting and displaying your animalistic idiocracy. What gives you the assurance that those people were actually "one chance folks". Even if they were the best thing is to hand them over to the police and let them do their duty. "DON'T WE EVER LEARN" mtcheeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by STORM2(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Come in which part of the world are u spewing this rubbish from ?

U really need to come back home and know what it is like staying in the midst of these men of the under world
You're a full. I had to spell it that way thanks to the moderators. Totally brainless is what u are if u don't know we have a legal system in nigeria.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by omoharry(f): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Though i dont support jungle justice oo but this one chance wahala is really alarming.One chance could be ritualist or if u are lucky they may be robbers that would just collect ur belongings and throw you out of the car.Some pple even loss thier lives in the process.Dnt just pray to be in a one chance.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by STORM2(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Omo, u're correct. Its terrible.....God dey sha. But we can't reduce ourselves to "jungle animals" and call it justice. Its just sad sha.....
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
MrPrsdent: Live by the sword,die by the sword

though am not in support of jungle justice

You're not in support of Jungle Justice?

Your statement above would suggest otherwise.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is truly sad. Non-function Criminal Justice system in Nigeria, or not, that's no reason to beat a fellow human to death. No one has that right! It's all to easy to take a life. On the other hand, it's impossible to bring back the dead, if it later transpires they're innocent.

The thread title says "one chance" suspects. So in the Nigerian way, "suspects" are killed, without having a chance to prove their innocence. Which means I can pick someone at random, point to him / her, then shout "ole!" That person will be killed, just like that? Jeeze! What is wrong with people?
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by TomiSwag(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
shocked Dees 'Jungle Judges' r = ALUU IV killers :/:
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by toms55(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
ode remo: nigerians are reall cowards, real woosy. right lets give jungle justice to obj= stole billions, bankole = stole billions,
odili= stole billionas, t.a orji,i.bb, gbenga daniel, akala= withdrew 5 bill. in 3 days, shall i continue?. ah i 4got the igbinnedons,iyabo obasanjo,tinubu. etc etc.
Young man,can those people u mentioned walk freely on the street or in the market without bn heavily guided and see them go scot free undecided
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Ronaldinnioh(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2016
Very good
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Ugole2013(m): 5:19am On May 16, 2016
They should have been interviewed,confirmed and later informed the authority for proper punishment.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 9:00am On May 16, 2016
I believe in justice, but I don't believe in jungle justice.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by gidgiddy: 11:22am On May 18, 2016
Anyone who supports this sort of mob act is a barbarian and should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Manaroms: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wey d foto now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.