Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. (621 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by Buke26: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mesut Ozil shared his excitement on Twitter when he met with Jay Jay Okocha. Ozil described the Nigerian Ex International as his Childhood Idol... Okocha was so good that they had to name him twice ✌️
"
What an honour to meet one of my childhood idols: Jay Jay Okocha ����� It's been great talking to you my friend �� #M1Ö https:///d7XXvIDJrf"

Niaja �� to the world

Re: Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by xpiranza88: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
The real JAY JAY
Re: Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by lkillbrokehoes: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jay jay okocha was everyone's childhood idol, I remember vividly back then as a kid when I used to imitate his dribbling skills. cool

4 Likes

Re: Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by WibusJaga: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2021

Okocha the Nigerian goat.
Re: Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by BlaqJosh: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Not bad
Re: Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by Mryacks: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buke26:
Mesut Ozil shared his excitement on Twitter when he met with Jay Jay Okocha. Ozil described the Nigerian Ex International as his Childhood Idol... Okocha was so good that they had to name him twice ✌️
"
What an honour to meet one of my childhood idols: Jay Jay Okocha ����� It's been great talking to you my friend �� #M1Ö https:///d7XXvIDJrf"

Niaja �� to the world

As long as you a magician with the ball on your feet as a pro or pro wanna be.. Jay-Jay will an inspiration!
Re: Mesut Ozil Honoured To Meet His Childhood Idol Jay Jay Jay Okocha. by Joebayo217: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
How I wish dis guy is from Europe he for get better career but still he proved himself kudos to Jay Jay okocha

(1) (Reply)

Happy 35th Birthday To Lionel Messi / BALLON D'OR 2022 - FINALISTS / Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool Should Get Points If Manchester United Game Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.