Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom (5004 Views)

Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Abakaliki man go and sleep

If Yenegoa is developing like Abakaliki, then you are on the path of progress. Unfortunately, you and your co-miscreants keep running away from your shadows. Reason why you have abandoned Yenegoa and fixed your greed on Portharcourt.

Go and fix the excruciating poverty ravaging Bayelsa before you dare to mock anyone.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

If Yenegoa is developing like Abakaliki, then you are on the path of progress. Unfortunately, you and your co-miscreants keep running away from your shadows. Reason why you have abandoned Yenegoa and fixed your greed on Portharcourt.

Go and fix the excruciating poverty ravaging Bayelsa before you dare to mock anyone.
K
But I thought Igbos on this thread said Yenagoa is not Ijaw land

Well, i'm an ibani-ijaw man from Opobo

So

Okoro what's next? grin

Yoruba, Annang, Efik, Ijaws, Ibibio and Ikwerres are one tongue
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
K

Okoro what's next? grin

Yoruba, Annang, Efik, Ijaws, Ibibio and Ikwerres are one tongue

Except for the ijaws, non of those people you mentioned nor their ancestors were murderous pirates laying ambush for their unsuspecting victims.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Except for the ijaws, non of those people you mentioned nor their ancestors were murderous pirates laying ambush for their unsuspecting victims.
okay!

But you all said Yenagoa is not Ijaw land grin
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2021
I'm an Ibani Ijaw from Opobo cool
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2021
grin

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SaintBishop: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Have you fixed your hell hole the slum capital of the world Abia state? How dare you a Igbo man who is a leech and a burden to everyone, who keeps running away from your backwards, undeveloped, red mud enclave, that you savages can't stay, open your Okoro mouths to talk about development? angry Do you even know the meaning of development? Is there any area that is develop in that hell fire South east? grin
Speaking of poverty,the south East is the poverty capital of Nigeria, that's why your women are all in baby factories doing what they know how to do best. tongue Talking of Port Harcourt, half of Port Harcourt is owned the Okrikans who are ijaws,and the other half is owned by the ikwerres who are from Benin so we have every right to focus on Port Harcourt, unlike you clowns who keeps eyeing on Port Harcourt instead of your miserable sad east.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Igbo land start and end in the South East geopolitical region.

No amount of wailing on Nairaland, Facebook or a WhatsApp group will change the facts on ground.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
okay!

But you all said Yenagoa is not Ijaw land grin

Bayelsa LGA Languages

Brass (Abureni Majority)
Abureni; Southeast Ijo; Ogbia; Kugbo

Ekeremor (Ijaw Majority)
Izon

Kolokuma Opokuma (Ijaw Majority)
Izon

Nembe (Abureni Majority)
Abureni; Southeast Ijo. Izon (Ijaw)

Ogbia (Obia Majority)
Abureni; Southeast Ijo; Odual; Ogbia; Oruma

Sagbama (Biseni Majority - Ijaw Related but separate language)
Biseni; Isoko; Izon; Ogbah; Okodia; Urhobo

Southern Ijaw (Ijaw Majority)
Southeast Ijo; Izon

Yenagoa (Engene/Epie Majority)

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by caleboxylic: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:
Stop Ijaw Expansionism now.

They are dreaming. Let the country disintegrate first and we all gonna see what becomes the so called Ijaw republic.
They will regret ever trying to steal land from ibibio, Igbo , yorouba and Edo people. They will be attacked from all angles .
They will be returned back to seirelone and Ghana.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Any day Nigeria is ready to give Igbos the chance to leave Nigeria through a referendum, the voting will take place in the old east central state.

The referendum will be conducted by the UN grin

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Bayelsa LGA Languages

Brass (Abureni Majority)
Abureni; Southeast Ijo; Ogbia; Kugbo

Ekeremor (Ijaw Majority)
Izon

Kolokuma Opokuma (Ijaw Majority)
Izon

Nembe (Abureni Majority)
Abureni; Southeast Ijo. Izon (Ijaw)

Ogbia (Obia Majority)
Abureni; Southeast Ijo; Odual; Ogbia; Oruma

Sagbama (Biseni Majority - Ijaw Related but separate language)
Biseni; Isoko; Izon; Ogbah; Okodia; Urhobo

Southern Ijaw (Ijaw Majority)
Southeast Ijo; Izon

Yenagoa (Engene/Epie Majority)
Okay grin

Hope you're getting ready for Biafla sha, after BAT becomes the President in 2023, he will work towards making you guys dream come true.

You will be giving the referendum you have been crying for all this while grin

It will take place in Igbo land

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
SaintBishop:
Have you fixed your hell hole the slum capital of the world Abia state? How dare you a Igbo man who is a leech and a burden to everyone, who keeps running away from your backwards, undeveloped, red mud enclave, that you savages can't stay, open your Okoro mouths to talk about development? angry Do you even know the meaning of development? Is there any area that is develop in that hell fire South east? grin
Speaking of poverty,the south East is the poverty capital of Nigeria, that's why your women are all in baby factories doing what they know how to do best. tongue Talking of Port Harcourt, half of Port Harcourt is owned the Okrikans who are ijaws,and the other half is owned by the ikwerres who are from Benin so we have every right to focus on Port Harcourt, unlike you clowns who keeps eyeing on Port Harcourt instead of your miserable sad east.

Dear miserable land grabbing thief, Okrika is not ijaw. Portharcourt(Igweocha the ancestral land of the Diobus) is Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Portharcourt.

In spite of nonexistent federal support igbos have built several city states. They are also the second most influential contributors to the development of any Nigerian state after the indigenes. Until you show us one city, just ONE that the ijaws built, then I will indulge you illiterates in a conversation.

You haven't changed much from how Europeans described your ancestors centuries ago...a tribe of barbaric murderous pirates who lay ambush from their canoes. No wonder your names cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with development.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

The people of the South South will proudly vote the BAT in 2023

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
I am glad to say your criminal attempt at grabbing land in Akwa-ibom shoreline has been busted, as it has no basis in real life. Akwa-ibom no be Bayelsa.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SaintBishop: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Dear miserable land grabbing thief, Okrika is not ijaw. Portharcourt(Igweocha the ancestral land of the Diobus) is Ikwerre and Ikwerre is Portharcourt.

In spite of nonexistent federal support igbos have built several city states. They are also the second most influential contributors to the development of any Nigerian state after the indigenes. Until you show us one city, just ONE that the ijaws built, then I will indulge you illiterates in a conversation.

You haven't changed much from how Europeans described your ancestors centuries ago...a tribe of barbaric murderous pirates who lay ambush from their canoes. No wonder your names cannot be mentioned in the same sentence with development.

Okrika is not what? Bloody land grabbing Igbo criminal looking for land to grab like your pathetic ancestors! There's nothing like igweocha you dunce, there's no history record where the Ikwerres name their own part of Port Harcourt Igweocha neither does the Okrikans,and these two groups are the owners of Port Harcourt. So where did you lost souls get this fraud you call Igweocha from? grin
You build what? LMAO the East is the shit hole of all shitholes that's why you Igbo savages are all running away from it like a plague.
Btw, how come people who their language falls under the ijo groups are not ijaw? Stop talking drugs Okoro.

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Allen102: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:
All indigenous Niger Delta tribes should be put on notice immediately. Ijaws are embarking on land grabbing mission across several fronts in the Niger delta. They have done a lot of damages and they have their eyes on Akwa-Ibom. There are no ijos in most places in River State, they only have four L.G.As in Bayelsa. Ijaw is the new fulani of the South south.
Ekpeye
Ogba
Egbema
Abua
Ahoada
Ikwerre
Kalabari
Okrika
Ndoki
Etche
Opobo
Bonny
Andoni
Ogoni
All these are not ijaw people.
Ask any ijaw land grabber to show you European documents confirming any ijaw claim.

This was Boro's Niger Delta map where several ethnic groups were conscripted without consultation.

Stop Ijaw expansionism now!!!
And who told you that Okrika is not an ijaw sub group? Has any Okrikan complain to you that we are not ijaws?

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
SaintBishop:
Okrika is not what? Bloody land grabbing Igbo criminal looking for land to grab like your pathetic ancestors! There's nothing like igweocha you dunce, there's no history record where the Ikwerres name their own part of Port Harcourt Igweocha neither does the Okrikans,and these two groups are the owners of Port Harcourt. So where did you lost souls get this fraud you call Igweocha from? grin
You build what? LMAO the East is the shit hole of all shitholes that's why you Igbo savages are all running away from it like a plague.
Btw, how come people who their language falls under the ijo groups are not ijaw? Stop talking drugs Okoro.

Hi primitive land grabbing criminal, I repeat Okrika is not ijaw.The same way Kalabari(New Calabar) are not ijaw. All these are a mix of igboid and ibibiod people. This is the exact reason why King Amakiri of Kalabari was igbo. But I guess igbos have abandoned the people from both places to decide for themselves. However, history must be told.

Ijaw/ jo men/ izon are new migrants to the east coast. The Okrika part of Portharcourt is an insignificant landmass by size compared to the whole Portharcourt city. As for whether the Diobus called Portharcout Igwe-ocha, you will see the records at the appropriate time. I will not lecture you on the origin of the indigenous Nigerians east of the delta. For now you and your drunk choir should continue in your delusion.

The Yorubas and other ethnic groups do not attach suffix to peoples identity. It is only the izons that go about criminally attaching that accursed identity on peoples origin.
Very soon, you would start telling us about Obolo-ijaw, eket-ijaw, Oron-ijaw, Calabar-ijaw and gabon-ijaw.
You guys have carried on for too long, but your criminal enterprise is about to come down like a pack of stolen cards.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SaintBishop: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Hi primitive land grabbing criminal, I repeat Okrika is not ijaw.The same way Kalabari(New Calabar) are not ijaw. All these are a mix of igboid and ibibiod people. This is the exact reason why King Amakiri of Kalabari was igbo. But I guess igbos have abandoned the people from both places to decide for themselves. However, history must be told.

Ijaw/ jo men/ izon are new migrants to the east coast. The Okrika part of Portharcourt is an insignificant landmass by size compared to the whole Portharcourt city. As for whether the Diobus called Portharcout Igwe-ocha, you will see the records at the appropriate time. I will not lecture you on the origin of the indigenous Nigerians east of the delta. For now you and your drunk choir should continue in your delusion.

The Yorubas and other ethnic groups do not attach suffix to peoples identity. It is only the izons that go about criminally attaching that accursed identity on peoples origin.
Very soon, you would start telling us about Obolo-ijaw, eket-ijaw, Oron-ijaw, Calabar-ijaw and gabon-ijaw.
You guys have carried on for too long, but your criminal enterprise is about to come down like a pack of stolen cards.
I don't even know how to respond to this your songs of lamentations, human eating Gorilla desperate for love lol. They are not ijaws yet they bear ijaws namesgrin king Amakiri was whatever and yet the kalabaris keeps celebrating Igbos defeat at the hands of the Nigerian army with their go to Abonnema celebration every year? Okoro Savage are you high on Igbo weed or something? grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Igboid: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

The section of PH Ijaw are claiming are not even Ijoid.
They are an Ibibiod language speakers called Obulom Language. Their clan is called Abuloma!
They maintained their original Ibibiod language.
In due time, they would be strategically separated from the trouble causing Bayelsans.

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Igboid:

The section of PH Ijaw are claiming are not even Ijoid.
They are an Ibibiod language speakers called Obulom Language. Their clan is called Abuloma!
They maintained their original Ibibiod language.
In due time, they would be strategically separated from the trouble causing Bayelsans.

The reason why the Ibibio nation has to rise up to the occasion. If there should be any group claiming territories in Rivers and part of Bayelsa state, it should be the Ibibios and not some recent land grabbing migrants.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by BlackSaints: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Hi primitive land grabbing criminal, I repeat lipsrsealed[b][/b]Okrika is not ijaw[/b].The same way Kalabari(New Calabar) are not ijaw. All these are a mix of igboid and ibibiod people. This is the exact reason why King Amakiri of Kalabari was igbo. But I guess igbos have abandoned the people from both places to decide for themselves. However, history must be told.

Mr man are you Ok? Okrika is not what? Infact who gives you the right to decide what my people are or not? Listen and listen very carefully,Okrika is an ijaw clan we don't have any identity crisis. So whatever is going on with you, make sure you leave us out of it!

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by BlackSaints: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Allen102:
And who told you that Okrika is not an ijaw sub group? Has any Okrikan complain to you that we are not ijaws?
Help me ask am ooo,can you imagine these people who are not from our place are speaking on our behalf? Who made them our mouth piece?

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Allen102: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
BlackSaints:
Help me ask am ooo,can you imagine these people who are not from our place are speaking on our behalf? Who made them our mouth piece?
He said new road, Borokiri, old town ( Lagos bus stop) Station, slaughter is an insignificant landmass. Okrika people don suffer sha grin
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by BlackSaints: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Allen102:
He said new road, Borokiri, old town ( Lagos bus stop) Station, slaughter is an insignificant landmass. Okrika people don suffer sha grin
What about all the water sides? cause we own all those places. undecided
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
BlackSaints:
Mr man are you Ok? Okrika is not what? Infact who gives you the right to decide what my people are or not? Listen and listen very carefully,Okrika is an ijaw clan we don't have any identity crisis. So whatever is going on with you, make sure you leave us out of it!

This is an Anonymous forum and any Mongoloid could claim anything. So kindly spare us that you are Okrika bullshit. History must be told without fear or favour. I guess okujagu is Ijaw too. Bunch of irrelevant clowns.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Allen102:

Borokiri, was an ancient ikwerre village before the British took possession of it and the name of the last King is still intact. So sing us a new song.

Meanwhile, I am surprised you guys are no longer claiming Akwaibom. Have the ijaws in Akwa-ibom suddenly gone dumb?

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by BlackSaints: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

This is an Anonymous forum and any Mongoloid could claim anything. So kindly spare us that you are Okrika bullshit. History must be told without fear or favour. I guess okujagu is Ijaw too. Bunch of irrelevant clowns.
Listen to me like you have never listen to anybody in your miserable life before,there are no igbos in Wakirike. The Okujagu you mention has never for once come out to say they are related to anything igbo or are igbos,so I don't understand where you get this your crapola from.
Stay far away from my people and leave us out of your madness. Wakirike is 100 an ijaw clan.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Allen102: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
9Pluto:

Borokiri, was an ancient ikwerre village before the British took possession of it and the name of the last King is still intact. So sing us a new song.

Meanwhile, I am surprised you guys are no longer claiming Akwaibom. Have the ijaws in Akwa-ibom suddenly gone dumb?
Borokiri that was Okrika people village before the white man arrived was own by the ikwerres? Wonderful. The rubbish you spill even the ikwerres won't even dream of spilling such. Nevertheless,I Know you are desperate to turn Port Harcourt into an Igbo city but as long as my people are here, we won't give you the pleasure of doing such. I know it pains you to your bones but that is your reality. And stop worrying about the Akwa iboms and focus on the ikwerres who are bent on denying anything igbo.

5 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by BlackSaints: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Allen102:
Borokiri that was Okrika people village before the white man arrived was own by the ikwerres? Wonderful. The rubbish you spill even the ikwerres won't even dream of spilling such. Nevertheless,I Know you are desperate to turn Port Harcourt into an Igbo city but as long as my people are here, we won't give you the pleasure of doing such. I know it pains you to your bones but that is your reality. And stop worrying about the Akwa iboms and focus on the ikwerres who are bent on denying anything igbo.
My brother I don tire.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by WorWorBoy: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
Allen102:

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by 9Pluto(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
BlackSaints:
Listen to me like you have never listen to anybody in your miserable life before,there are no igbos in Wakirike. The Okujagu you mention has never for once come out to say they are related to anything igbo or are igbos,so I don't understand where you get this your crapola from.
Stay far away from my people and leave us out of your madness. Wakirike is 100 an ijaw clan.

We are discussing in the invisible ijaw people of Akwa-ibom today. If you want an Okrika thread, kindly open one so you can get lessons you missed in school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Tinubu International Airport / Approval Of Subsidy For Fuel, Buhari Declares Himself A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.