Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom (4990 Views)

Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2021
techWriter3:
Ijaw of france,italy and iraq..nko?
jealous has finished this one life
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Afonja you should be the one that should focus on your skull mining Business in your skull mining region. Leave Akwa Ibom out of your misery..

I am typical Akwa Ibom man, there's nothing like ljaw tribe in Akwa Ibom... Let that sink in your skull mining mind..
your pain and frustration lie with you.
Ijaws of akwa Ibom are there to stay anyone can do about it

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2021
izac82:

Ijaws are already destroying Rivers state with black sooth. The Po-fire is dominated by Ijaw militants in the creek. The government seems helpless. Those guys are not just armed but are ready to die with you in that illegal and deadly gas flaring business they are all into.
illegal kiii u.
Our own oil illegal?
See, bunkery is there to stay forever..
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Afonja keep decieving yourself ! You think are dumb that have suddenly forgotten what transpires in 2015, when you allied with the Fulani to push GEJ out of power.

Continue your alliance with your Fulani slave masters...
Men like Soyinka and Bakare fought for GEJ to become the acting president when he contested in 2011, we voted for him massively.

He sideline Yoruba in his government, and was not doing any meaningful thing in the South West, so we voted against him in 2015.

This is democracy, the people of Bayelsa showed they have move on by voting an APC Governor, before the Supreme Court made Diri a Governor.

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2021
izac82:

All this is because of Tinubu presidency? Gosh! you people ehn. You were the most vocal critics of Jonathan's presidency.
You led a protest against him in 2012 and kicked him out while bringing this disaster of a government, now see your mouth as e don change finish. You guys are really treacherous by nature. God forbid!
Before 2015, men like Soyinka and Bakare fought hard for him to become the acting president, we voted massively for him in 2011.

After he became the president, he totally sideline the South West and we voted against him.

The people of the South South will vote Tinubu massively in 2023, if you wanna wail, that's your problem m

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
ewoooo, see blasting.. aniomaa nobody on this earth like satanic created ibo...

Meanwhile, Yorubas and Ijaws are new brothers.

Nobody wants to brother igbo. God blessed Yoruba... God blessed Ijaw..
Chai, no brother for some worthless tribe
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Says a typical backstabber from Skull mining region ..

Afonja, Remove Annang,Efik,Ibibio out of your misery, We have no Dealing with Afonja the renown backstabbers... We have Igbo as our allied, cos we fought along side with them doing the war..

Continue your oneness with your Fulani masters, cos Fulani and yoruba are one, says Tinubu
shut up. We Ijaws and Yorubas are brothers. We have nothing to do with even satanic rejected igbos

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Says a typical backstabber from Skull mining region ..

Afonja, Remove Annang,Efik,Ibibio out of your misery, We have no Dealing with Afonja the renown backstabbers... We have Igbo as our allied, cos we fought along side with them doing the war..

Continue your oneness with your Fulani masters, cos Fulani and yoruba are one, says Tinubu
Gibberish!
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
No hints Of Akwa Ibom land will be ceded to IJaw, marauding land grabbers, the Fulani of the Niger Delta.... Akwa Ibomit might be calm, but very dangerous, enquire about Annang tribe where I am from.

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2021
izac82:

A Yoruba has the same DNA with a snake. No wonder, recent studies shows their descent from a ghost sepien.
Senseless talk

Abeg swerve.

Yorubas and Ijaws, Efiks, Annangs, Ibibios, Ikwerre etc are ONE

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
No hints Of Akwa Ibom land will be ceded to IJaw, marauding land grabbers, the Fulani of the Niger Delta.... Akwa Ibomit might calm, but very dangerous, enquire about Annang tribe where I am from.
Ibo boy feeling funky grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Idiko1: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
Obolo people
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
Learn more
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2021)
The Obolo (Andoni, Idoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers State , Akwa Ibom State and Abia State. They are part of Ijaw ethnic group, and have historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria.

The Obolo people, put together, occupied the longest stretch of the Nigeria Mangrove Coastline Belt which also houses the largest oil and gas deposits in the Gulf of Guinea. The Andoni people refer to God as Awaji.[1][2]

Andoni people are not Ijaw. Progenitors of Andoni people are from Oru (Imo and Anambra State). One school of thought had deliberated that the name, Ijaw, was derived from the name of progenitor of Andoni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
shut up. We Ijaws and Yorubas are brothers. We have nothing to do with even satanic rejected igbos
Yes , you can ally with Afonja for all I care ! But Don't bring Akwa Ibomit into that madness, we don't dangle with backstabbers and betrayals
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2021
izac82:

Nna shut up! you no get sense. The same Yoruba wey deal with Jonathan that is hundred percent better than this government,, then finally kicked him out. Go sidon for conner, you no get talk. cheesy
upon that, we see Yorubas as better brothers than unfaithful igbous..

We Ijaws love people that are truthful and know what is Right or wrong.
Igbos don't know what is right or wrong.

igbos will see nothing wrong in bad...we can't see such animals as brothers.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Senseless talk

Abeg swerve.

Yorubas and Ijaws, Efiks, Annangs, Ibibios, Ikwerre etc are ONE
Afonja , remove Annang, Efik and Ibibio out your foolishness, Unam ukot !

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by horsepower102: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
No hints Of Akwa Ibom land will be ceded to IJaw, marauding land grabbers, the Fulani of the Niger Delta.... Akwa Ibomit might calm, but very dangerous, enquire about Annang tribe where I am from.

The Ijaws added the whole coast of awka Ibom to their fantasy republic. You people have been sleeping. It’s only the igbos and the Edos that have challenged them about their claim. You Akwa Ibom people kept quiet and watch them lay claims you your lands and oil.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Ibo boy feeling funky grin
Keep decieving yourself , I am proud Eyin Akwa Ibom by Special Grace of GOD
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Keep decieving yourself , I am proud Eyin Akwa Ibom by Special Grace GOD
Be proud of who you are Okoro grin

I no go blame you sha, no one go dey proud of coming from the shithole called igboland grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Afonja , remove Annang, Efik and Ibibio out your foolishness, Unam ukot !
Shut up igbo boy.

This is none of your business.

Face your aba and abakaliki grin

We sabi the real Akwa Ibom indigenes on this site, you're just a hateful igbo boy from Aba grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Idiko1: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
Ijaws are in akwa Ibom... Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into more than 6 states and no Ijaw in those states denied their Ijaw root.... Even the Egbema Ijaws of imo state never denied their Ijaw root..

Nobody balkanized so-called Ijaw. What became Ijaw were British porters mainly from Akwapim-Togo region. From Ghana to Nigeria, British did not have another territory in-between. What you have misrepresented as balkanization was actually another British tricks of leaving their porters as beacons along the route.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Shut up igbo boy.

This is none of your business.

Face your aba and abakaliki grin

We sabi the real Akwa Ibom indigenes on this site, you're just a hateful igbo boy from Aba grin
Doubt till tomorrow, for all I care.... Ndo Eyin Akwa Ibom , nto Annang ke Essien udim...

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
Doubt till tomorrow, for all I care.... Ndo Eyin Akwa Ibom , nto Annang ke Essien udim...
Shut up Okoro.

No Akwa ibom or Cross River state indigene get time for una Biafra madness.

That's why an Ikwerre man ordered soldiers to kill you miscreants in Obigbo.

Biafla start and end in the South East Okoro.

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Thoh:
Bring it on , we will eat you raw
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by izac82: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Before 2015, men like Soyinka and Bakare fought hard for him to become the acting president, we voted massively for him in 2011.

After he became the president, he totally sideline the South West and we voted against him.

The people of the South South will vote Tinubu massively in 2023, if you wanna wail, that's your problem m
That's my prayer. Tinubu should become the president, so we see the magic he will perform. After all, the PR employed to bring
in the current disaster is still way ahead, so I wonder what else is remaining. Bad governance definitely will end the contraption.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2021
izac82:

That's my prayer. Tinubu should become the president, so we see the magic he will perform. After all, the PR employed to bring
in the current disaster is still way ahead, so I wonder what else is remaining. Bad governance definitely will end the contraption.
No one is forcing anybody in voting Tinubu.

We practice democracy in Nigeria, I can never force my candidate on anybody.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by izac82: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
No one is forcing anybody in voting Tinubu.

We practice democracy in Nigeria, I can never force my candidate on anybody.

as if we are kids here. The hate campaign currently going on against igbos is what?
In 2015 you threatened to drown Igbos in Lagoon... wetin come out from the presidency ya all want to kill Igbos for?
Shift go wan side abeg.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Shut up Okoro.

No Akwa ibom or Cross River state indigene get time for una Biafra madness.

That's why an Ikwerre man ordered soldiers to kill you miscreants in Obigbo.

Biafla start and end in the South East Okoro.
kill yourself for all I care, I am a proud Akwa Ibomit
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
kill yourself for all I care, I am a proud Akwa Ibomit
A proud Okoro from Abakaliki you mean grin
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2021
izac82:

as if we are kids here. The hate campaign currently going on against igbos is what?
In 2015 you threatened to drown Igbos in Lagoon... wetin come out from the presidency ya all want to kill Igbos for?
Shift go wan side abeg.
Gibberish

I dey see the kin love Igbos like Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have been showing Yorubas grin

We can still remember the way Igbos were mocking Yorubas when GEJ sideline Yorubas in his Government.

Una go dey accuse other people of hating una, but una go fail to see all the hateful comments by una people on top other tribes grin

Nothing any Yoruba man don talk for here about ibo wey ibo never talk am too.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by November1857(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
A proud Okoro from Abakaliki you mean grin
cry and wail forever it won't change the fact that ke ndo Eyin Akwa Ibom.. Amanaiyong Akwa Ibom
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
When the APC was formed, an APGA Chairman in Anambra called it Amala and Ewedu people party grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2021
November1857:
cry and wail forever it won't change the fact that ke ndo Eyin Akwa Ibom.. Amanaiyong Akwa Ibom
We dey talk the same thing Okoro from Abakaliki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

States Labour Party Will Win In Guber Polls / Photo: Peter Obi Donates Another World Class Borehole To Sokoto Community / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.