Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free (3174 Views)

MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Yungspitta: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jirilistic:
That's the airtime equivalent of diamonds

We die here bro
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Dubetex96(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na 50 bro
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Dubetex96(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
E don enter but na 50 e small die please how can increase my diamond
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by 3gpvids: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Becareful is all i can say
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dubetex96:
How many hours does it take for the airtime to arrive because I'm Yet to receive the airtime
wait small...at times minutes at times hours..but fear not it's gonna be sent..u just remind me now my place withdrawal sef b4 today redemption expires
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by tafiya: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
I cant even log in using both phone no n email..whats wrong sirs
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
tafiya:
I cant even log in using both phone no n email..whats wrong sirs
send screenshot of the error you're getting
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
3gpvids:
Becareful is all i can say
careful for what man?
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Dubetex96:
E don enter but na 50 e small die please how can increase my diamond
use crazy chest section...but referrals do pay PASS
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yungspitta:

We die here bro
u wey know
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jirilistic:
Click that thing that resemble treasure chest at the bottom right of the screen
cheesy
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Yungspitta: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pijokoo:
u wey know

I just recharged 300naira bro

Thanks for the update boss
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yungspitta:

I just recharged 300naira bro

Thanks for the update boss
sure enjoy FAM...EVEN NAIRALANDERS THE CONFIRM MY UPDATE..NA WOOTECH THE RUN AM
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Yungspitta: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pijokoo:
sure enjoy FAM...EVEN NAIRALANDERS THE CONFIRM MY UPDATE..NA WOOTECH THE RUN AM

The bonanza Na till when bro
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yungspitta:

The bonanza Na till when bro
I don't know..enjoy it while it lasts
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Don't forget to participate of Christmas carnival my fellow shareit lite fams
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jirilistic:
It took less than 15mins for mine to enter
airtime alert comes in minutes in the day times..but at times at night you wait till the next day because the airtime creditor might not be around
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Jirilistic(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Yes I observed that as well
The one I claimed this morning took little Time to enter but The one I claimed since yesterday evening around 5pm hasn't arrived cry
Modified: the airtime I withdrew since yesterday evening just arrived.
Pijokoo:
airtime alert comes in minutes in the day times..but at times at night you wait till the next day because the airtime creditor might not be around
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2021
Jirilistic:
Yes I observed that as well
The one I claimed this morning took little Time to enter but The one I claimed since yesterday evening around 5pm hasn't arrived cry
Modified: the airtime I withdrew since yesterday evening just arrived.
evening and night airtime do arrive the next day..I guess the might be asleep then or the creditor might be off work
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Emitheo74: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Pijokoo:
what's the error you're getting? You can send screenshot of it..so we can help you out
it doesn't display the "get gift" stuff
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Emitheo74: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jirilistic:
Maybe the app isn't compatible with the tab
It lags badly on one tab I tried it on
Android 4.0 sha grin grin
So I nor too blame the tab
Wats the ram size of the tab u tried it on

It's true Sha. isn't made for tab I think.
Ram is 1gb
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Emitheo74:

it doesn't display the "get gift" stuff
sorry for that..maybe it's not capable with your device
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Emitheo74:

It's true Sha. isn't made for tab I think.
Ram is 1gb
yeah..the might run some upgrade on that later

1 Like

Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by TIKWA2: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
wow but i dont get smart phone
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
TIKWA2:
wow but i dont get smart phone
eyaa..what phone do you use
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Happy d
Sunday guys..don't miss out
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Apamaa1: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cash out on a steady
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Apamaa1:
Cash out on a steady
opoor opoor..enjoy
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning guys
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shareit lite is still paying
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Pijokoo: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Still paying guys...45k plus airtime now
Re: How To Get Unlimited Amount Of Airtime On All Networks For Free by Smart006(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Pijokoo:
what's the error you're getting? You can send screenshot of it..so we can help you out
I've been typing my number to redeem but its showing error number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Samsung A52 (photos) / Downloading Torrent With Adm / TECH: How To Hack Wifi Password From Android Phones Without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.