Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party (40981 Views)

Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 12, 2021
LeviAckerman:

You only become heads and shoulder above your peers through the quality of your art, football, or music, not through your "character"

Wow ... That is total hogwash. Why was Ammy winehouse considered a car wreck despite her excellent vocals?

Why is Britney spears considered a nut despite her once alluring stint in the lime light ?

Alot of you talk about stuff you have no clue and I don't get why
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:54am On Dec 12, 2021
See
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by LeviAckerman: 4:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Saltybear:

Wow ... That is total hogwash. Why was Ammy winehouse considered a car wreck despite her excellent vocals?

Why is Britney spears considered a nut despite her once alluring stint in the lime light ?

Alot of you talk about stuff you have no clue and I don't get why
Lmao.. again, Rashford deserves the ballon dor for his character. Feeding kids in the UK is not easy....
Also Britney and Amy are the worst singers ever because of imperfections in their PERSONAL lives
Wow, you solved the riddle, Holmes
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 12, 2021
LeviAckerman:

Lmao.. again, Rashford deserves the ballon dor for his character. Feeding kids in the UK is not easy....
Also Britney and Amy are the worst singers ever because of imperfections in their PERSONAL lives
Wow, you solved the riddle, Holmes

Jeez

You aren't too bright are you ? undecided
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by LeviAckerman: 4:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Saltybear:

Jeez

Lmaoooo
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Obanaijacom: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2021
This attention seeking baby baboon is here again looking for who to insult, I wonder who buys data for this ......... mad man.

Saltybear:

Jeez

Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Obanaijacom:
This attention seeking baby baboon is here again looking for who to insult, I wonder who buys data for this ......... mad man.

This bursted fraudster is stalking me grin

You are shameless o.. you do realize the whole world can see why I called you out. You are a 2 penny fool
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by juman(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Omo baba olowo.
He is hard working but join am with his father money.
No musician in Nigeria fit spend money like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father 'U' Turn Is Dead / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time? / DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.