Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224741 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Osama10: ^^^^^^

I just love that ride with the black colour. cool

You, Na Mr. Black now . .. Lol

This one is cheaper, clean record, but mileage higher than you specified (141K Miles), the leather seat will need some fixing too, but clean ride and will be delivered to you in Lagos at a cost of only 1.99M Naira . . . . Still high and still telling you that the condition of color and clean carfax report could make a huge difference

Not sure why pix aint displaying
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You, Na Mr. Black now . .. Lol

This one is cheaper, clean record, but mileage higher than you specified (141K Miles), the leather seat will need some fixing too, but clean ride and will be delivered to you in Lagos at a cost of only 1.99M Naira . . . . Still high and still telling you that the condition of color and clean carfax report could make a huge difference

Not sure why pix aint displaying

WHAT YEAR IS THE ABOVE?

I suggest we look for a 2002 QX4.

COLOR= Black, Black, Black, Black....then Silver

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
almubby:

WHAT YEAR IS THE ABOVE?

Thanks

Will be stepping out now . . . The pix of the one posted up there is a 2003 model, and i will look into the silver, please check out the one on the 50th page of this thread, the gold one, that ride is MINT and price is good and yet never been in an accident before . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by stolenstone: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
hi oga fhemmmmmmy, pls how much will it cost me to pre-order a CLEAN titled honda accord 2005 model, leather interior, full option. Pls emphasis is on clean titled. U can reach me on kayceous@gmail.com lets see if we can hitch a deal
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
almubby:

WHAT YEAR IS THE ABOVE?

Thanks

Check out this 2002 model

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
stolen stone: hi oga fhemmmmmmy, pls how much will it cost me to pre-order a CLEAN titled honda accord 2005 model, leather interior, full option. Pls emphasis is on clean titled. U can reach me on kayceous@gmail.com lets see if we can hitch a deal

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated.
We will take time to look into your inquiries and get back to you within the next hour . . . Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
stolen stone: hi oga fhemmmmmmy, pls how much will it cost me to pre-order a CLEAN titled honda accord 2005 model, leather interior, full option. Pls emphasis is on clean titled. U can reach me on kayceous@gmail.com lets see if we can hitch a deal

We know your time is precious, so we refuse to keep you waiting for too long.

2005 Honda Accord EX . . . Mint, loaded and clean carfax

Mileage: 102,898
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Nighthawk Black Pear...
Interior Color: Ivory
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags, 4-wheel ABS Brakes, AM/FM/Satellite Radio, Anti-theft alarm system, Audio controls on steering wheel, Audio system security

Price to land in Lagos at a cost of Only 2.25M Naira . . . Clean title, looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

What is the price & mileage?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2012
almubby:

What is the price & mileage?

141K Miles at 1.99M Naira
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:02am On Jul 16, 2012
Here is another: 2004 Honda Accord EX-L . . .

Mileage: 114,693
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Drivetrain: FWD

Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM, Anti-Lock Brakes, Automatic Climate Control . . . More

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of only 1.9M Naira. . . . Please note that i cant promise that this ride has never been in an accident since we never pull the carfax report.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by FAW: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
Sir,
How much can you do me a 2008 Toyota Highlander? 4wd. Exclude white exterior. Mileage under 80k.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

141K Miles at 1.99M Naira

WAY ABOVE MY BUDGET!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
FAW: Sir,
How much can you do me a 2008 Toyota Highlander? 4wd. Exclude white exterior. Mileage under 80k.

Thanks for spending some of your busy time with us on our thread.

You are highly appreciated and we will continue to give the best for less to those that needs one.

Will look into your request and get back to you within the next hour or less. . . . Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers.

As Promised:
2008 Toyota Highlander, Sport Model

Mileage: 78,973
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Beige
Interior Color: Beige
Engine: 3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Drivetrain: AWD

Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Cloth Interior, Driver Airbag and so much more to be listed . . .

Priced to land in Lagos at a cost of Only 3.99M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
almubby:

WAY ABOVE MY BUDGET!

Then, better to tell us what your budget is and we will be able to see how to make something happen . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by almubby: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Then, better to tell us what your budget is and we will be able to see how to make something happen . . .

1.5M - 1.6M
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
almubby:

1.5M - 1.6M

That will be a budget for a 2001 Infiniti QX4, that will come with average mileage, and MIGHT have been in a gentle accident before but the ride will still be very solid, reliable and MINT condition.
Let us know if still interested and we will work something out for you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
FAW: Sir,

2008 Toyota Highlander Limited . . . . Come and get her

Mileage: 77,551
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Sand Beige

Priced to Lagos at a cost of Only . . . . 4.9M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
We will never be undersold
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by FAW: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Budget is 3.5m
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
FAW: Budget is 3.5m

Hmmmm . . . Let us see what is possible.
Where there is a will, there is a way . . . We have something for every budget
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
FAW: Budget is 3.5m

As promised:
2008 Toyota Highlander . . .

Mileage: 104,417
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Stock #: 11511
VIN: JTEES41A182032711

4x4, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM, Anti-Lock Brakes, Automatic Headlights, CD, Child Safety Door Locks, Driver Airbag,Electronic Brake Assistance

Priced to Lagos at a cost of only 3.69M Naira . . . .Mileage higher than what you want BUT price close to your budget

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by FAW: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
The colour is brilliant but i dont like the mileage at all.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
FAW: The colour is brilliant but i dont like the mileage at all.

2008 Toyota Highlander 4WD . . . MINT

Make Toyota
Model Highlander
Year 2008
Kilometers 88K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Colour Blue
Type Used

Delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only 3.8M Naira . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
No one, and we mean none other does it better . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Watch out for more deals in the Morrow . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Watch out for some great deal coming your way today
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by FAW: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
Budget remains 3.5m for below 80k mileage
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
FAW: Budget remains 3.5m for below 80k mileage

OK, Sir . . .Whenever there is something within your budget and specs, we will let you know
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sorry, busy day and have not been able to display the deal of the day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Another day with so much to offer . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Getting ready for the Qx4 2001 or 2002 or 2003.

Like mine oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.