Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224096 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
sr: how much will land me a clean 2004 nissan pathfinder, preparably leather? and how long? lets communicate through ayiyasynergy@gmail.com pls

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated.
It is a busy day today, so might not be able to get back to you till later tonight or tomorrow, but please know that your business is of importance to us and we will make sure that it is worth the wait.
Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
Good day sir

Please i sent you a mail inquiring about the cost of 2000/2001 Toyota Camry LE I4 engine.

My email is nnam.okenna at gmail dot com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mechyz: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
Is the Toyota Rav4 available and can it go for N1.7m
Reply or reach me thru mechyz@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by sr: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
wink
Fhemmmy:

It is a busy day today, so might not be able to get back to you till later tonight or tomorrow, but please know that your business is of importance to us and we will make sure that it is worth the wait.
patiently waiting wink
Fhemmmy:

patiently waiting
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:24am On Aug 12, 2012
mechyz: Is the Toyota Rav4 available and can it go for N1.7m
Reply or reach me thru mechyz@yahoo.com

Thanks for spending time on our thread.
You are highly appreciated, pleas note that any car and any ride is available on Pre-Order, just tell us what you need and we will make it happen.
For the rav4, let us know what year you want . . . .However, with 1.7M Naira, we will be able to get you a 2001 model but not too much choices at all.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:35am On Aug 12, 2012
nnam.okenna:
Good day sir

Please i sent you a mail inquiring about the cost of 2000/2001 Toyota Camry LE I4 engine.

My email is nnam.okenna at gmail dot com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate your time and your business means a lot to us . . . . . Check out the post below and see what could be yours.

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim LE
Year 2000
Kilometers 115K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Blue
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

To be delivered to you at a cost of Only 1.22M Naira . . . . Lagos at no extra cost to you

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:46am On Aug 12, 2012
sr: how much will land me a clean 2004 nissan pathfinder, preparably leather? and how long? lets communicate through ayiyasynergy@gmail.com pls

As promised:
Make Nissan
Model Pathfinder
Trim chinook---04 spl
Year 2004
Kilometers 110K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Brown
Fuel Type Gasoline

This will be delivered to you at a price of Only , . . . . . 1.95M Naira.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:02am On Aug 12, 2012
yoktech:
I don't fancy RED&WHITE colours. Any other would be fine.

OK, when our clients speaks, we listen . . . . .

Make Honda
Model Pilot
Year 2003
Kilometers 149K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Colour Brown
Fuel Type Gasoline

This could be delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only 1.9M Naira . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 5:18am On Aug 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate your time and your business means a lot to us . . . . . Check out the post below and see what could be yours.

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Trim LE
Year 2000
Kilometers 115K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Blue
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

To be delivered to you at a cost of Only 1.22M Naira . . . . Lagos at no extra cost to you
Is that your last? I have a budget of 1.1m. Can I get it at that?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by sr: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

As promised:
Make Nissan
Model Pathfinder
Trim chinook---04 spl
Year 2004
Kilometers 110K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Brown
Fuel Type Gasoline

This will be delivered to you at a price of Only , . . . . . 1.95M Naira.

thanx for the response, i wld like the one that has fog lights and an LE pls, whats the last landing price to lagos and how ETA after deposit?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Is that your last? I have a budget of 1.1m. Can I get it at that?

Thanks for your response . . . 1.1M Naira is a lot of money but wont be enough to make something happen for 2000 Toyota Camry LE.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your response . . . 1.1M Naira is a lot of money but wont be enough to make something happen for 2000 Toyota Camry LE.
What of 1,150,000. Please I am serious and if you agree, can pay 50% by tomorrow or next.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
sr:

thanx for the response, i wld like the one that has fog lights and an LE pls, whats the last landing price to lagos and how ETA after deposit?

An LE model will land to you at a cost of only 2.28M Naira . . . See the posted and imagine yourself cruising twn in that . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
nnam.okenna:

What of 1,150,000. Please I am serious and if you agree, can pay 50% by tomorrow or next.

I could help you in buying it and i wont have to invest my own money into the deal at all . . . meaning you deposit enough money to buy the ride, and ship the ride, and once the ride gets to Nigeria, you will pay the money to do the clearing, by so doing, it means i wont invest into it and i will just help you in buying and shipping and clearing.
This is how far we are willing to go to see you in a nice ride and something that will make you really happy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I could help you in buying it and i wont have to invest my own money into the deal at all . . . meaning you deposit enough money to buy the ride, and ship the ride, and once the ride gets to Nigeria, you will pay the money to do the clearing, by so doing, it means i wont invest into it and i will just help you in buying and shipping and clearing.
This is how far we are willing to go to see you in a nice ride and something that will make you really happy

Thank you very much but the best I can do is 50% deposit and 1.2m. If it is okay by you, then we can do business. I am really looking forward to getting the Fhemmy Autos touch
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Thank you very much but the best I can do is 50% deposit and 1.2m. If it is okay by you, then we can do business. I am really looking forward to getting the Fhemmy Autos touch

I am sure that could be worked and we could make something happen with such.
If you are really ready, let us know, however, please will be nice to talk to my Partner in Nigeria, he is the one that handles all deposit and all delivery, so nice to attach a face to the deal in Lagos . . . His name is Mr. Adeniran and his number is 0809-191-7164.
Lookiing forward to seeing you experiencing Fhemmmy Motos' Touch
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Make Toyota
Model Camry
Year 127K Miles
Kilometers 202000
Body Type Sedan
Colour Silver

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am sure that could be worked and we could make something happen with such.
If you are really ready, let us know, however, please will be nice to talk to my Partner in Nigeria, he is the one that handles all deposit and all delivery, so nice to attach a face to the deal in Lagos . . . His name is Mr. Adeniran and his number is 0809-191-7164.
Lookiing forward to seeing you experiencing Fhemmmy Motos' Touch
Okay I will call him tomorrow and get the account details. I should make the 50% deposit latest Tuesday.

I would like at least three options to choose from with both interior and exterior pictures (with VIN). You can send them to nnam.okenna at gmail dot com.

I am really looking forward to experiencing the Fhemmmy Motos' Touch.

P.S: The silver coloured one is CE trim and why do they all have that black plastic covering on the bonnet? I dont really like it unless it can be removed easily without leaving an impression.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Okay I will call him tomorrow and get the account details. I should make the 50% deposit latest Tuesday.

I would like at least three options to choose from with both interior and exterior pictures (with VIN). You can send them to nnam.okenna at gmail dot com.

I am really looking forward to experiencing the Fhemmmy Motos' Touch.

P.S: The silver coloured one is CE trim and why do they all have that black plastic covering on the bonnet? I dont really like it unless it can be removed easily without leaving an impression.

Thanks a lot for your business and your deposit is confirmed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
Thanks for keeping us in Business . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks a lot for your business and your deposit is confirmed.

You are welcome sir and I sincerely hope it would be a pleasure doing business with you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by palam: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Pls what will be your pre-order price of 2007 Honda CRV,EX-L?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
palam: Pls what will be your pre-order price of 2007 Honda CRV,EX-L?

You are well appreciated for spending time on our thread . . . . . We will be able to deliver an EX-L Model 2007 Honda CR-V to Lagos at a cost of only 3.25M Naira . . . See the posted:

Mileage: 72,424
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Royal Blue Pearl
Interior Color: Black
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Doors: 4

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
More and yet the price remain same

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Denc: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hello Fhemmmy

Kindly gimme quotes for the following used (but in excellent condition) sedan/saloon cars:
(1) Mazda 6 v6 (2005 and 2006 models)
(2) Peugeot 406 V6 5-speed manual (ES 9J4S)

Waiting...
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Denc: Hello Fhemmmy

Kindly gimme quotes for the following used (but in excellent condition) sedan/saloon cars:
(1) Mazda 6 v6 (2005 and 2006 models)
(2) Peugeot 406 V6 5-speed manual (ES 9J4S)

Waiting...

You dont have to wait any longer, Sir . . . Thanks for finding us worthy for you to spend some time on our thread. We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble. The prices are as follows:

2005 Mazda Mazda6 (Fabric) = 1.85M Naira
2005 Mazda Mazda6 (Leather) = 1.98M Naira
2006 Mazda Mazda6 (Fabric) = 1.99M Naira
2006 Mazda Mazda6 (Leather) = 2.25M Naira
Peugeot are not sold in Canada nor in the USA, so wont be able to quote you on those.

See the attached 2005 Model with fabric and imagine the beauty of what you looking for:

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
More of the ride and yet the price remain same . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by palam: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You are well appreciated for spending time on our thread . . . . . We will be able to deliver an EX-L Model 2007 Honda CR-V to Lagos at a cost of only 3.25M Naira . . . See the posted:

Mileage: 72,424
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Royal Blue Pearl
Interior Color: Black
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Doors: 4
Thanks,it means i have to wait for sometimes(may be Dec 2012) as i have a budget of US#16,000 C&F Lagos seaport for the CRV.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by aieromon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
nnam.okenna:

That is a very nice accessory on the bonnet. It gives a head of the Camry a sporty feel. You'd be surprised at how many Camry owners will love to have that on their hood.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
aieromon:

That is a very nice accessory on the bonnet. It gives a head of the Camry a sporty feel. You'd be surprised at how many Camry owners will love to have that on their hood.

Yes oh . . . Nice bug deflector . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
palam: Thanks,it means i have to wait for sometimes(may be Dec 2012) as i have a budget of US#16,000 C&F Lagos seaport for the CRV.

Why not go for the Lower model then, EX model?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yes, we can and we will

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.