Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224868 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
swiftman: can I hv your mail? we need do bizness together. mine's laleyek@gmail.com. would look forward to doing bizness with you. tx

YOu have mail, Sir . . . Thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
We have all you need . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Guaranteed satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2012
Hi Fehmmmy, first and foremost i must commend the great work you have been doing here on nairaland, i am new to naira land and your thread was the first to catch my eye, and i must say you are a poinneer of a new way of auto trading. I am a small farmer in Nigeria but by the grace of God i will become a big time farmer. I was wondering if you can get me an old pick up or van to enable me transport chicken waste and some time eggs from point A to B, nothing fancy no AC and the like but just simply basic and CHEAP. Can you provide me with anything of such or close that can be use for the same purpose. I would be very grateful if you can help me procure it.
Thanks and God bless,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
jites: Hi Fehmmmy, first and foremost i must commend the great work you have been doing here on nairaland, i am new to naira land and your thread was the first to catch my eye, and i must say you are a poinneer of a new way of auto trading. I am a small farmer in Nigeria but by the grace of God i will become a big time farmer. I was wondering if you can get me an old pick up or van to enable me transport chicken waste and some time eggs from point A to B, nothing fancy no AC and the like but just simply basic and CHEAP. Can you provide me with anything of such or close that can be use for the same purpose. I would be very grateful if you can help me procure it.
Thanks and God bless,

You have said it and God has heard it, and so SHALL it be, your name will be heard and your business will flourish by His Grace . . .Amen.
Thanks for your inquiries and great comment, as well as spending time on our thread, we are honored to have you here.
Will look into this and get back to you, or better still if possible, please lemme know your budget and we will see what could make happen for you.
Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
Good Day Sir,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to reply to me, i didn't believe i would get a reply so soon from and to be honest with you i was humble and also encouraged by your prayer to me and by the Grace of God i believe i will grow into a big time farmer. After seeing all the cars you were selling or had sold on nairaland i said to myself that this is not my level but i was encourage when i saw a statement you wrote on your thread that says2 Tell us what you need and we make it happen" then i said to myself it wont hurt to just tell him what i need the best he would say is are you having a laugh because you cant get anything in that range. But Once again thanks a lot for replying. What i really want for my farm is a Bus, toyota Hiace type, am sorry i dont know much about cars in terms of the engine size, model and all that, all i need is a cheap toyota bus that uses petrol, i am scared of saying my budget because i dont want to be shouted down or ridicled by other nairalander. But if you could please help look for one or two and furnish me with the prices and then i would know if i can go ahead with it or not. The year also doesn't matter to me cos i know no matter how old it is as long as its comming from abroad it would have been well looked after. Thank you very much Mr Fehemmy for giving me audience and May God continue to open new doors for you and grant you expansion and more custom.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^^ Thanks for your great comment . . .
No matter what the budget is, please have this in mind . . Cost of buy the ride $x, cost of sending to Port/Agent = 250$$ and more if USA deals, cos of Shipping = 1200 in USA and 1300$$ In canada, cost of sending BOL to Nigeria = 100$ cost of clearing = 230K Naira, cos of taking the ride to where we park = 10K Naira. . . So the total cost before buying the ride will be = 500K Naira right there.
Something reliable and strong will at least cost us another 1500$$ . . . So with that math, let us see what we could make happen.

Also for the kinda use you wanna be using the Vehicle for, i will advice you invest more money to get something that will not disappoint you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy,
Thanks for the cost breakdown, it has given me a clear indication with that breakdown as a guideline i am happy to proceed, and like you adviced i would not want something that would disappoint me and become a liability to my young business. In the light of this i am more than happy for you to please make something happen for me. Like i said earlier on i have very limited knowledge of vehicle and i will be relying 100% on your experience and i am more than confident you would get me something that is both reliable and fit for purpose. The only specification i am able to add is that its petrol and its a toyota Bus as its easier to maintain in Ngeria. I dont know what the process will be now but i will wait for your directions and instructions on what to do next. My personal email is jites_uk@yahoo.co.uk incase you need it. Thanks a lot and i look forward to completing this deal successfully with you. Regards
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2012
^^^^^
Check this out . . . . Yes, it is not a Toyota, but reliable Japanese Van.

Make Honda
Model Odyssey
Year 1999
Kilometers 140K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Green
Fuel Type Gasoline

Air Conditioning, CD Player, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Tinted Glass, Tilt Steering, Power Seats . . .

This will land to you at a cost of Only 900K Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Sep 22, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2012
Here is another . . .

Make Nissan
Model Quest
Trim GXE
Year 1997
Kilometers 165K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

1997 Nissan Quest GXE for sale, V6 3.0L FWD automatic, engine and transmission good, runs great, 162000 miles (260.000 km) great condition, very little rust (originally from Long Island, NY), power windows, power mirrors, power rear windows, power locks, power steering, cruise control, ABS brakes, alloy wheels, factory AM/FM radio/cassette player, silver on grey, A/C and more.

This will land at a cost of Only 800K Naira . . . Reliable too

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:01am On Sep 22, 2012
Another . . . . .

Make Toyota
Model Previa
Year 1993
Kilometers 133K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey
Drivetrain Rear-wheel drive (RWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Clean condition, no rusting, engine and transmission in excellent condition, AC and Heating working fine, Rust proofed and well maintained

Could be Delivered at a cost of Only . . . 900K Naira . . While a 2000 Mazda MPV DX, Minivan,Runs & Looks Amaizng will land to you at a cost of Only 950K Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2012
Hi Fhemmmy,
Men, you work like magic, thanks for the variety of choices i really appreciate, i particularly like the honda but i think for my farming its too... i dont know the words to use, maybe "clean" with the A/C, Cruise control, heated everything, men it will make me feel like a white man farmer, i will feel guilty using that kind of car for my farming activities lol. The price was okay but the suitability is what i was worried about.
Sir, i think the toyota Hiace will do me just fine cos i can also use it for other purpose when i need to. Is it difficult to source or is it the price? Please sir try for me to get the bus if you can.
Thanks and may God grant you speed and favour.
Kind regards
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by starlessnite: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
My oga..... You've gat mail sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
starlessnite: My oga..... You've gat mail sir.

Seen and i will take care of it, soon . . . We are honored to have you on our car section too . . . .

jites: Sir, i think the toyota Hiace will do me just fine cos i can also use it for other purpose when i need to. Is it difficult to source or is it the price?

Chief, we dont have Hiace in Canada nor in America . . . . We can only get you a Sienna, and for a Sienna, the cheapest we will be able to do it for will be 1.1M Naira . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2012
Bros Fhemmmy, I can n ot thank you enough for the effort you have put it in trying to source a good car for me, God will reward you, the Siena would be me puunching above my weight, but thanks anyway, its a shame they dont do toyota Hiace there.
Anyway Bro i want to request 2 things from you if you dont mind

Firstly Time is not an issue but if you see an ok Toyota camry that will not break the bank, i mean something really cool but afforday say like between 600k-700k then source it for me, i know it will be difficult to find thats why i say time is not of the essence
Secondly, i have scan through almost all your thread and my God i got a cleare idea of the sort of car you predominately deal on and they are really clean and prestigious cars, i was wondering i do have relatives who are into politics and all that i i am sure your collection will interest them, Would you mind if i become some kind of middleman ie they tell me what they want i relay it to you and if you have it or sourcer it with pics i relay back to them and if they are interested i link them to you. Basically i help them buy it from you.
Once again i really want to thank you from my heart for the speed at which you found those cars for me even though i could not buy them, but thanks anyway and God bless you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2012
^^^^^
Chief, we are so much honored with your offer . . . Yes, you could surely be the middleman and make your own money too, cos we are all about making here and making there and making sure that everyone is able to take something home.

Yes, Toyota Camry will be a good deal for you if you are interested, but you will still be looking at a budget of 750K Naira for the cheapest Camry, but we will make sure it is clean and reliable.

We looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thanks Fhemmmy, okay go to work for me for the toyota camry, and like you promise let it be clean and reliable that people will think i bought it for 2 million lol. Yeah seriously, look for the CORRECT toyota camry for and my heart is beating fast as i am typing this because knowing you the next time i look at the thread about 4 different Toyota Camry will be staring at me. The thing with you is you spoil people with choices, and there is no wait for 2 months maybe i will find something, you own be like magic. So Bro later now, make me a proud owner of a very good machine. regards and have a great sunday.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bros Fhemmmy, I have made the announcement about me helping friends and family get their dream cars and before I could finish my announcement I have receive my first task, my relative who is contesting for local government chairman wants to see sample pictures of convertibles, specifications and prices. Fhemmmy help me to amaze him and by GOds grace this could be the beginning of a long lasting partnership between myself and yourself. He wants to see pictures of various makes but they must be convertibles, Bros would it be possible for the pictures to be sent to my private email which is jites_uk@yahoo.co.uk. I look forward to a quick response from you like always
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
jites: Thanks Fhemmmy, okay go to work for me for the toyota camry, and like you promise let it be clean and reliable that people will think i bought it for 2 million lol. Yeah seriously, look for the CORRECT toyota camry for and my heart is beating fast as i am typing this because knowing you the next time i look at the thread about 4 different Toyota Camry will be staring at me. The thing with you is you spoil people with choices, and there is no wait for 2 months maybe i will find something, you own be like magic. So Bro later now, make me a proud owner of a very good machine. regards and have a great sunday.

We dont have much choices in Toyota Camry within the budget but will showcase some to you later tonight or tomorrow . . . Been a busy day.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
jites: Bros Fhemmmy, I have made the announcement about me helping friends and family get their dream cars and before I could finish my announcement I have receive my first task, my relative who is contesting for local government chairman wants to see sample pictures of convertibles, specifications and prices. Fhemmmy help me to amaze him and by GOds grace this could be the beginning of a long lasting partnership between myself and yourself. He wants to see pictures of various makes but they must be convertibles, Bros would it be possible for the pictures to be sent to my private email which is jites_uk@yahoo.co.uk. I look forward to a quick response from you like always

I will work on this and get back to you for sure . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:45am On Sep 24, 2012
We have all that is needed to make you a proud owner of a machine . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2012
Hi Bros Fhemmmy, Good day to you sir, in term of the Camry, you can also showcase a few that are slightly outside the budget you never know he fit motivate person to work harder and stretch small. As per the convertibles, thanks for going to work on them cos i need to show him something soon so that he will know it serious fast business that leaves the ball in his court. Thanks and hope you get my email i sent in my earlier post. kind regards
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Hi Bros Fhemmmy, How are you today hope all is well, the Lord is your strenght. With regards to my order, if you see a VW passat Estate/wagon, the one with a bigger boot its also fine, and the Toyota Camry should also be an estate/wagon one too, I dont know what they called over there its either a WAGON OR ESTATE TYPE.
Nothing yet for my Cousin? the convertibles
Take care
Kind regards
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
jites: Hi Bros Fhemmmy, Good day to you sir, in term of the Camry, you can also showcase a few that are slightly outside the budget you never know he fit motivate person to work harder and stretch small. A[b]s per the convertibles, thanks for going to work on them cos i need to show him something soon so that he will know it serious fast business that leaves the ball in his court.[/b] Thanks and hope you get my email i sent in my earlier post. kind regards

You have lotta mails, and this will surely separate the men from the boyz . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
WOW, WOW, WOW, You are something else Fhemmmy, you are too much. I got the mails and all the attachments, thanks a lot and i have forwarded them to my client just waiting for a response from him. Fhemmmy, a question please, you know when a buyer pays 50% you ship the car and you mentioned that they pay the other 50% on inspection, has there ever been a time when a buyer would say after inspection uhmm i dont want it anymore or its not what i expected, if that has happened how did you deal with it. Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
jites: WOW, WOW, WOW, You are something else Fhemmmy, you are too much. I got the mails and all the attachments, thanks a lot and i have forwarded them to my client just waiting for a response from him. Fhemmmy, a question please, you know when a buyer pays 50% you ship the car and you mentioned that they pay the other 50% on inspection, has there ever been a time when a buyer would say after inspection uhmm i dont want it anymore or its not what i expected, if that has happened how did you deal with it. Thanks

Yes, Chief . . . Deposit is 50% or more.
More deposit attracts more discount . . . . And yes, the balance will be paid upon inspection in Lagos.
We hare yet to see anyone that rejected a ride upon arrival, and we are sure we wont see any, the reason is cos we send you all pix and you chose before we buy it, so exactly what you chose or selected is what we will buy . . . so reason to reject.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
My Chief, thanks for your call this evening. I really appreciate it. It goes to show that you truly care for your customers. Thanks again.

P.S: I can't wait for you to start showcasing my car and other stuffs. Three gbosas for you o smiley smiley
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2012
nnam.okenna:
My Chief, thanks for your call this evening. I really appreciate it. It goes to show that you truly care for your customers. Thanks again.
P.S: I can't wait for you to start showcasing my car and other stuffs. Three gbosas for you o smiley smiley

Chief, people like you make it easy to be in this business and a great man you are . . . Highly honored to be doing business with you.
Cant wait to showcase your car too . . . . grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by jites(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bros Fhemmmy,
You got mail!! could you please confirm if you receive the mail. Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by dagreen14: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hi Phemmy,

Please i am after Toyota Sienna, send me an email to koladeadeleke1@hotmail.com for the price and year...
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
jites: Bros Fhemmmy,
You got mail!! could you please confirm if you receive the mail. Thanks

Chief, i got your mail and will surely work on it today . . . Been a busy day, but you are appreciated, Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.