Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224743 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are children of your soul,the blueprint of your ultimate success
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Deal of the day for all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters, Let the Month of Ramadan bring you this ONE . . .

Make Honda
Model Accord
Trim LX
Year 2008
Kilometers 85K MIles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Black
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power steering, Remote keyless entry, Tilt wheel, Power windows, Rear window defroster, CD player, Bucket seats, Clean record and never been in an accident . . . Clean inside and OUT

Priced to Lands in Lagos and to you in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.85M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Airbag: driver, Airbag: passenger, Airbag: side, Alarm, Anti-lock brakes

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Denc: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You dont have to wait any longer, Sir . . . Thanks for finding us worthy for you to spend some time on our thread. We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble. The prices are as follows:

2005 Mazda Mazda6 (Fabric) = 1.85M Naira
2005 Mazda Mazda6 (Leather) = 1.98M Naira
2006 Mazda Mazda6 (Fabric) = 1.99M Naira
2006 Mazda Mazda6 (Leather) = 2.25M Naira
Peugeot are not sold in Canada nor in the USA, so wont be able to quote you on those.

See the attached 2005 Model with fabric and imagine the beauty of what you looking for:

OK thanks for your reply

Gimme quote for the Mazda626 2.5 litre V6 ES with auto transmission (2002 model)
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Denc:

OK thanks for your reply

Gimme quote for the Mazda626 2.5 litre V6 ES with auto transmission (2002 model)

Thanks for checking us out again , , , , With 1.53M Naira, we will be able to deliver a clean and reliable one to you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Denc: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for checking us out again , , , , With 1.53M Naira, we will be able to deliver a clean and reliable one to you.

N1.53 million??!!
This is far too too expensive
I asked for the 2002 model (Mazda626)...and didn't expect anything above N1million...this is a Mazda not Toyota, Nissan or Honda

Kindly gimme a fair quote
(To be frank with you, I'm thinking N800,000)
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Denc:

N1.53 million??!!
This is far too too expensive
I asked for the 2002 model (Mazda626)...and didn't expect anything above N1million...this is a Mazda not Toyota, Nissan or Honda

Kindly gimme a fair quote
(To be frank with you, I'm thinking N800,000)

Chief, when you need luxury, it does not come cheap . . . 1M Naira will not do what you looking for.
Yes, it is Mazda and not Toyota, however, the average cost of buying that ride in USA/Canada is 4500$$, that is inclusive of all other cost, so it is not easy oh.
With your kinda budget of 1M Naira, i will advice you look at other kinda ride that as well reliable and good too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Denc:

Kindly gimme a fair quote . . . (To be frank with you, I'm thinking N800,000)

See this and do you think will be possible at a price of 1M Naira

Mileage: 143,670
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Tan
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 2.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Doors: 4

4-Speed Automatic Transmission, Center Console, Clock, Exterior Entry Lights, Exterior Mirrors: Power, Front Air Conditioning, Front Airbags: Dual Front Seat Type: Bucket, Front Wipers: Intermittent, In-Dash Cd: Single Disc

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
More of this ride and now you could see what it is not possible to sell for 1M Naira . . . Clearing alone is in the range of 250K Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Denc: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

See this and do you think will be possible at a price of 1M Naira

Mileage: 143,670
Exterior Color: Gold
Interior Color: Tan
Engine: 2.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD

4-Speed Automatic Transmission, Center Console, Clock, Exterior Entry Lights, Exterior Mirrors: Power, Front Air Conditioning, Front Airbags: Dual Front Seat Type: Bucket, Front Wipers: Intermittent, In-Dash Cd: Single Disc

OK. Thanks for the pix. To conclude this, kindly provide:
(1) Your last price
(2) Can I get a sedan/saloon body (black colour) with alloy wheels (17inches)?...won't a mind atleast one pix

Waiting...
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
Denc:

OK. Thanks for the pix. To conclude this, kindly provide:
(1) Your last price
(2) More pix (including interior) of the car with this specs...Mazda626 2.5litre ES V6 automatic transmission - 2002 model, sedan/saloon body, black colour & alloy wheels (17inches)

Waiting...

I dont promise wheels, i only sell what comes with the ride.
The pics that has been displayed is all i ave for now, Sir.
Once you are being picky with the color, you are only asking to pay more money, Sir . . However, at this time, i dont have any Black color, Sir
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
We do business and dont make rules and yet break 'em . . . Cos we are honest
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
We ave all your Auto needs
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
I want to put a ding in the universe.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yes, Pre-Order like none Other
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Your business is safe in our hands and we will make sure your money is well protected
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
The clients are bigger than any and every individual on NL
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
Oga Fhemmmy, happy weekend sir.

I hope we are still on course smiley cool smiley cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
nnam.okenna:
Oga Fhemmmy, happy weekend sir.

I hope we are still on course smiley cool smiley cool

Oga Chief . . . Yes, we are still on course, still working on the one i sent you the pix . . . . has been tough oh, but hope that we will smile at the end of the day.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by olu2000: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
i require a 3 series BMW 2004 full option. let me have a price.
thx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nnamokenna(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

. . . . has been tough oh, but hope that we will smile at the end of the day.

Hope and pray so too. Anyway, I trust you sha. If anybody can do it, it's you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:33am On Aug 27, 2012
olu2000: i require a 3 series BMW 2004 full option. let me have a price.
thx

You are highly appreciated for your time and inquiries.
We will look into this and get back to you within the next 24 hours . . . Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Hope and pray so too. Anyway, I trust you sha. If anybody can do it, it's you.

Chief, God is Able just wanna make sure we able to do that at no extra cost. . . . So join hands with me in prayers oh. grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:59am On Aug 27, 2012
olu2000: i require a 3 series BMW 2004 full option. let me have a price.
thx

As Promised . . . . . . Check out this 2004 BMW 325i Model, comes with all that made a ride fully Loaded.

Mileage: 120,353
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Gray
Engine: 2.5L I6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: RWD

Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM, Anti-Lock Brakes, Automatic Headlights, CD, Child Safety Door Locks, Driver Airbag, Electronic Brake Assistance

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of Only . . . 2.05M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
More deals coming your way . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks for making us your dealer
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Babeknowscar: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Mr Fhemmmy still waiting for ur update.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Babeknowscar: Mr Fhemmmy still waiting for ur update.

Madam, No updates yet cos nothing in that range that meets our standard . . . . But till looking.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
More for less
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
We will stop at nothing to get you the best
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Deal of the Day!!!!!! . . . . 2004 Honda Accord Sedan

Model Accord
Year 2004
Kilometers 110K Miles
Body Type Sedan
Transmission Automatic
Colour Gold
Fuel Type Gasoline

Non accidental, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Dual Air Bags, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel

Priced to be delivered to Lagos at a cost of Only 1.85M Naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.