Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? (16470 Views)

Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Do I Get My Website Secured Using Https (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by niel63(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
@OP You obviously do not have any technical knowledge on these.
Secondly, no one offered to help you directly.

So here's what I'll do... If you can, send me your Cpanel and WP login details.

I will debug and solve the issue for you if it hasn't been sorted yet.

I go fix am for you. No post any detail for here o! we'll communicate via email if you accept my help.
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by Funflipper: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
Russia ti takeover

Vladimir the Russian hacker!!!
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
crackclap:
Hi, good day.

Please my website page shows "blank 1" - white screen when loaded.

Please have you experienced this before? Help please. cry

SEE IMAGE ATTACHED

oGA U ARE NOT UNDER ATTACK !

YOU HAVE ERROR SOMEWHERE
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by BDServices(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please, what's the name of your website and what platform was it builded On?
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by osazsky(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
crackclap:
Hi, good day.

SEE IMAGE ATTACHED
its over man
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by bularuz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
@op your message is incomplete, did you create the site by yourself?, have you contacted your hosting provider?
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by CSNg: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fapemz:

Pls remove the interjections sign at the back

www.cooldipo.com

Anyway, that being said...do you sell LiFEPo4 cells?
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Looks like a white screen of death. Try disabling all plugins, or increase the memory limit
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by mindengrave(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Check your website email. Wordpress would have sent you a message on the plugin likely causing the problem. Its likely not an attack.
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by nurain150(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
crackclap:
Hi, good day.

SEE IMAGE ATTACHED

You've been attacked. When we as security expert report a bug, Nigeria company always form stingy or non appreciative even if it's just a swag. You've been attack I hope you have a local copy of your website.
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by aimmoney9: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
No someone is using tissue paper on your site.... grin grin
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by GENES11S: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
osazsky:
its over man

grin grin grin grin
Funy guys full this forum aswear

OP, check the url to ensure you are still on your page. If the url is redirected, then it's probably an SQL injection attach.

But if you recognized the page url as your own, then here is what you should do:

1. If your website is on Clouldflare, login to your Clouldflare account and activate "Under attack mode". Just to be on a safe side

2. Since you can still login to your back-end dashboard, disabled any plug-in you recently installed.
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by Maxijoe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the plugin is responsible, deactivate all recently activated plugin, your site should come back to life...then reactivate the plugin one after the other and test run your site @ each activation to identify which is the culprit. once identified, deactivate the plugin responsible and replace with another plugin with similar function.
if your plugins are on auto update...it means more work for you. You will have to deactivate your plugin one after the other and test run your site at each exercise to indentify the bug plugin, then apply the last rule above. You will be fine.
Re: My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? by Fapemz: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
nurain150:

You've been attacked. When we as security expert report a bug, Nigeria company always form stingy or non appreciative even if it's just a swag. You've been attack I hope you have a local copy of your website.

I have power solution that will be supplied with multiple pin plugs. I also have for type-c, MacBook T and L.08065...31.6.307

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Speed In Africa? / Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site / Hold On Before You Build That New Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.