Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Who Says 419 Is An Igbo Thing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says 419 Is An Igbo Thing! (1104 Views)

1966 Coup...is It Truelly An Igbo Thing ? / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Says 419 Is An Igbo Thing! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2007

1 Like

Re: Who Says 419 Is An Igbo Thing! by Xris74: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
So says the nairaland slowpoke Dimka=Okoroamadi=Mohadana
Re: Who Says 419 Is An Igbo Thing! by grafikdon: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
The best is to ignore the Sweet T guy and his cartel, most of his fantastically fabricated tales of his 419 'decoy' voice mail statistics that are supposedly filled with voices of 'Anambra' are so hilarious you have to hold your lungs while you laugh. I still find it hard to believe that people can stoop so low at this age. The length they can go (fabricated statistics) is very disturbing. I am all for the eradication of of 419, from the 'ROOT' but when people narrow the whole thing down to " Some 'Ibo' boys and a couple of Nigerian doctors scamming the health care, " you seriously wonder if we are really serious about fighting the scammers.

Reminds me of the little time I was in new Jersey. I'd go shopping with my oyinbo fellas and get singled out and searched while the oyinbo fellas are left untouched. The hilarious part (Yes i found it extremely hilarious) was two of the oyinbo fellas were hard core shop lifters but they were NEVER searched, rather, they focused on me, this way their shoplifting problems were never solved and I couldn't care less. . . This is exactly what this Sweet T fella is doing. I believe he is also the one who said the South African government are studying Igbo language and Igbo culture so that they can easily fish out the Igbo from the Nigerian tribe. . . reason being that ONLY the Igbo are the criminal s of South Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Is Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Confused? / The Sucker Punch / Rivers To Regulate Church Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.