Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Truth And Lies Of Making Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth And Lies Of Making Money Online. (128 Views)

He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth And Lies Of Making Money Online. by DeGLORIOUS: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2021
In this hard times job insecurity, a lot of people are struggling to add other sources of income to their main source of income. Many crave for making money online because it seems easy as one can do it at his own comfort. A lot have been scammed in the process. Some have fallen victims of ritualist and met their death.

My unsuccessful attempts to get the right website to make money online left me with the doubt whether such things are true.

The one that is playing betting with my mind is click to watch ads and get your account credited. Are there actually websites that pays you for mere watching ads? What's their gain if you only watch their ads? How do they make the money to share? I have tried but failed.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of Making Money Online. by TeeGentle(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2021
here to learn

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of Making Money Online. by TeeGentle(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2021
i always see the adverts so i don't know maybe is true/false

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LPG Tanks / Attractive And Responsive Website / FG, UNDP Applaud Abdulrazaq As Kwara Launches 10-year Sustainable Devt Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.