Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) (44123 Views)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / After Over 1m Followers Timaya swallowed is ego.. followed 1 Person Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kobicove:
A monthly electricity bill of N349K is quite high for a residential apartment...but then we need to know of he is using some heavy duty equipment there
might even be a commercial building, not his residential building.
Don’t trust this clout chasers.

He even called the total bill, for those that doesn’t know of current bill

Believe me this is no way of a residential estimated bill. I’m a Facility Manager, so I know what I’m saying
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by faste: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
daddytime:
You be "goan pay your bill jare"
Dey speak ghetto English wey you no sabi dia
English master!
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by TheGift: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii has cried out over the electricity bill he was given, IgbereTV reports.

The bill from Eko Electricity Districbution Company was over a million and the singer disclosed that he doesn't stay in his house all the time to get such.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Skiibii wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUZ-viMU03/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Apparently, He is not using a prepaid meter. He should go and negotiate with them. Price the bill down.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Owaincouncil: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
You have an arrears of 663kplus and you are pretending as if they gave u a million naira in a month.
I beg, go and pay your bill asap
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
EEDC is not left out of this madness!

Imagine giving us a double bill.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
For one month or accumulation of unpaid bills
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by smartr: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, both prepaid is fraud in Nigeria.

Best is getting a solar city and generating power right from his house!

Prepaid wey you go off all your fridge and freezers and e go still dey go down like wetin I no know angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by TheGift: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
He doesn't have a prepaid meter? shocked
Where does he live? Okokomaiko, Ikotun or Mushin Olosha?

Anything can happen. I live in a highbrow area. My old meter had a fault and I applied for a new one. Been waiting for months now.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Jerrydox(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
GetMeRight:

Why would they give a residential house 349k for a month? And that previous 600k would be for just previous two months. That's insane!

The super rich are not like us. They are heavy consumers of Electricity. From their AC( each room has an AC and their sitting room usually has this big industrial standing AC) that is constantly operating, to their microwave, to water heater, to washing machine, to 2 or more deep freezers constantly operating, to dish washer, to very fancy lightning systems, to Electric wire round the perimeter of their fence, to Electric cooker, blender, solid home theater, to other Electrical security system.

Men, that bill may seem outrageous to us who mostly use fewer electric gadgets, but it's just normal to the super rich.

9 Likes

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by door2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Baba sell d house and pay d bill.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
I pity who no dey use prepaid electricity billing
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by treatise: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:
The history of Nepa is a fraud till today.

They just bring bills for you with any figure they like. No proper calculations as to what you use. They will even bring bills when you clearly tell and show them you aren't connected due to the problem in the pole which resulted in POWer outage. They will bring in their useless logic that so far the light came through the pole ready to serve you, you should pay.

I once asked a Nepa official why it was so. She said there was always a target to meet from above!

You can imagine if every “person from above” had his cut when it reaches his office, you may be feeding all Nigeria’s politicians in one payment you know. Now imagine the whole Nigeria feeding them and get angry. • Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

If we can curb the corruption in Police and offshoots of the then PHCN, we will be more advanced than Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by lesbiconverter: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's generated within so you can negotiate for some amount. They know what they are doing. Bunch of fraudsters trying to extort from unsuspecting victims. He should go and threaten them and they'll give him the right bill

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
You're in Lekki. Why complain when you know you can't keep with the joneses?
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by QuoteJustOnce: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Flier:
There is nothing like PHCN light,they gave him 300k plus,he owe them 600k plus previously
Your eyes will clear anytime you want to replace your solar battery,probably after just 2 years

If we check you very well now, you're not using Solar.
cos if you were, you won't post that 2yrs crap.
You have zero idea about something, only hearsay, and you open your mouth waaaa

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Flames000(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
1 million Naira on Facility ����
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by omotola90(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:
The history of Nepa is a fraud till today.

They just bring bills for you with any figure they like. No proper calculations as to what you use. They will even bring bills when you clearly tell and show them you aren't connected due to the problem in the pole which resulted in POWer outage. They will bring in their useless logic that so far the light came through the pole ready to serve you, you should pay.

I once asked a Nepa official why it was so. She said there was always a target to meet from above!

You can imagine if every “person from above” had his cut when it reaches his office, you may be feeding all Nigeria’s politicians in one payment you know. Now imagine the whole Nigeria feeding them and get angry. • Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.
I know the estate will be omole phase 1
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by razzydoo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
In zlatan ibile's voice; 'I no wan be like person wey get Moni, wey no get'. cry
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by GetMeRight: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jerrydox:

The super rich are not like us. They are heavy consumers of Electricity. From their AC( each room has an AC and their sitting room usually has this big industrial standing AC) that is constantly operating, to their microwave, to water heater, to washing machine, to 2 or more deep freezers constantly operating, to dish washer, to very fancy lightning systems, to Electric wire round the perimeter of their fence, to Electric cooker, blender, solid home theater, to other Electrical security system.

Men, that bill may seem outrageous to us who mostly use fewer electric gadgets, but it's just normal to the super rich.

You are busy explaining fiction even when he says he doesn't stay there most of the time which is the truth going by the nature of his work.
As long as you are not metered, you will be paying excess charge because all expected monthly revenues are divided and put on customers that are not metered.
When my bill increased from 4k to 10k and then to 20k monthly, I quickly asked for prepaid meter and my bill dropped to 6k.
I have seen a factory that abandoned DISCO power supply and opted for dissel generator for production when excessive charges from DISCO wanted to push them out of the business. DISCO officials later came to them for talk and they were told that the company was done using their power.
When it comes to direct billing/estimation, there's no rational explanation for it. It's a fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
benedictilemona:
Na celebrity bill dem giv am.....or him no b cele again
The GUY probably has a Mortuary at Home.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by dfrost: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
potbelly:
Na factory the guy dey stay?

Maybe bros dey bake Agege bread inside house cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Chiden(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
He doesn't have a prepaid meter?
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Flier: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
QuoteJustOnce:

If we check you very well now, you're not using Solar.
cos if you were, you won't post that 2yrs crap.
You have zero idea about something, only hearsay, and you open your mouth waaaa
I Once disconnected myself from PHCN And stated using 2.5kva solar that cost about 1.8 million,the shit lasted 2 years even though I couldn’t use many of the appliances anytime it’s on,I replace the engine twice in that 2 years, that two times cost about 190kg
After 2 years,the 8 batteries was dead and when I tried to replace them, each cost about 140k that is how I let go of the useless solar and return to my PHCN And generator
Mind you during that 2 years that I was using solar,I was using generator as well because the shit won’t charge very well during the raining season
If this climate change people are really serious about renewable energy or whatever,they should make battery more affordable expecially in Africa where we import everything and sell them to consumers at exhorbitant prices
My monthly bill at the moment is 100k plus and I am not complaining

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
inoki247:
lol na wetin vex me den b dat I no dey stay house for day time only come home in the night to switch on my fan I no even gt strength to watch TV dem dey bring me like 15k nd I dey pay aw much I can afford till the money accumulate reach laik 300k + na so I write letter to dem say I no want dere bill for my house again....

Aw much b one hectare of farm land for North excluding Bandit fee dat I will goan pay 300k+

for laik 4month now na my inverter connected to solar I dey use I no gt time for nonsense....
Omor exactly the same matter i get. Now the prepaid wey i come dey use any unit I buy them dey slice am 50/50. My first recharge was 30k anything less dey reverse.. PHCN na highest scam
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
When you blow 500k for club In one night and NEPA manager was right there
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You're in Lekki. Why complain when you know you can't keep with the joneses?
Some of una nor even get brains at all. N.a. fufu full ur skull undecided
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, both prepaid is fraud in Nigeria.

Best is getting a solar city and generating power right from his house!
Is there any solar that can power a 5bedroom duplex with all the gadgets and appliances?
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by nedekid: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kobicove:
A monthly electricity bill of N349K is quite high for a residential apartment...but then we need to know of he is using some heavy duty equipment there
If he has eg 2 of those fancy standing 3hp acs in the sitting room, he has (assuming 3 bedroom house). 3 units 1.5hp Ac in each bed room. Possibly in the kitchen and extra room too. Let's say 8 acs.
He will have atleast a subzero fridge and freezer kept on permanently. His bulbs might not be energy saving. In an average house maybe 25 bulbs. He might also have halogen lights for security. Tvs, sound systems, pumping machine, and the final killer is bathroom heaters. Possibly he leaves them one which should actually be the case so you have hot water when needed.
Yes it is possible to have over 300k bill if one is careless about conserving electricity while having prepaid meter.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by nedekid: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Is there any solar that can power a 5bedroom duplex with all the gadgets and appliances?
The is, but the cost of installing solar with that capacity will set you back atleast 7m from what I hear.
Experts on this forum should advice us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.