Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To TRUST PEOPLE You've Never Met Before - This Is A Guide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To TRUST PEOPLE You've Never Met Before - This Is A Guide (244 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To TRUST PEOPLE You've Never Met Before - This Is A Guide by Elitefosa: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2021
This piece of writing is actually some sort of reaction

A reaction to a post I saw earlier on about someone being ripped off

Ripped off of his hard earned money, I mean $500 worth of BTC no be beans now

That's a whopping N250,000, if I get my calculation right.

Here are some of my thoughts about TRUST

(How to make sure you are dealing with the right Person especially Online)

There are no hard and fast rules to this

1. TRUST IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE EARNED

If you intend doing a large scale transaction with someone...

Try doing a little transaction first... this is you testing the waters

CHECK THE PERSON'S TRACK RECORD

This might seem very obvious, but Trust me, with a little search

A search on facebook, Telegram, Twitter (by the way I just got back on Twitter using OPERA BROWSER, I couldn't believe how I did it)

You might be surprised what you'd find out about that person...

I drop more later guys, but I'd like to hear your own thoughts

1 Like

Re: How To TRUST PEOPLE You've Never Met Before - This Is A Guide by dodoatirice: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don’t even trust my dick, before i know pikin don full my house lol

(1) (Reply)

"No Head Wound", FFK Counters Precious Chikwendu With A Video Of His Kids. / Do You Want Financial Freedom In 2021? Learn This Skill / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.