Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Re-strategizing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re-strategizing (2538 Views)

Man Narrates How He’s Still Together With Wife Who Once Sl*t His Throat(images) / "I Washed Plates, Cleaned The House, Woke Up Early To Help My Wife" - Man Says / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Na just way forward I need not all these hateful comments..
We are all bound to make mistakes..
KFC owner made mistake 65 times

1 Like

Re: Re-strategizing by BMathew: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2021
It is well OP....
One thing is needful at this point is to be strong nd courageous.
You shouldn't be the one thinking about the negativity rather be strong to convince and be the back bon of the family. I can say it was because of your physical, emotional and psychological weakness that makes your wife went that far...... You can't blame your wife so much like that, in spite of the ups anpd down you should be able to make her know that it's just for a moment but how will you do that when all what you see is negativity.
Bro, you just have to pick up yourself from the dust, bring back your consciousness and stand up from defeat.
Don't be afraid to start all over again and be more prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Re-strategizing by shilenji(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2021
From your moniker, I can guess you were advised one time and you didn't listen.

Well, life ain't a bed of roses. Things will surely get back to normal tho. Trying times do come around in life. Don't think of suicide cause of the kids they are so little and innocent. Keep working hard. You are a man. Don't do crime and never stop praying and keep working hard. Smile often and keep working hard. God bless your hustle.

7 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by MarketDispatch: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:
I deactivated my 2014
SADDDD

Dispatch riders are in high demand. Go and learn how to ride a bike and skill for dispatch and stop lamenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-strategizing by sisisioge: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2021
I think I remember you....you were advised to dey your dey but you refused. Honestly, you are not a bright man....you want the family together. Hian, didnt she leave you and the kids alone now? Thank God she didnt kill you in your sleep.

Anyways, you need to rise up again. How?

Talk to your parents to help you with the kids while you start your hustle again. Hopefully, you have learnt your lessons. Good luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Dispatch riders are in high demand. Go and learn how to ride a bike and skill for dispatch and stop lamenting.

will you give me the bike to ride? I can ride
People like you can't advice without sounding like a mtcheww
Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2021
sisisioge:
I think I remember you....you were advised to dey your dey but you refused. Honestly, you are not a bright man....you want the family together. Hian, didnt she leave you and the kids alone now? Thank God she didnt kill you in your sleep.

Anyways, you need to rise up again. How?

Talk to your parents to help you with the kids while you start your hustle again. Hopefully, you have learnt your lessons. Good luck.
I should dey my day till when exactly?
Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2021
shilenji:
From your moniker, I can guess you were advised one time and you didn't listen.

Well, life ain't a bed of roses. Things will surely get back to normal tho. Trying times do come around in life. Don't think of suicide cause of the kids they are so little and innocent. Keep working hard. You are a man. Don't do crime and never stop praying and keep working hard. Smile often and keep working hard. God bless your hustle.
we tend to forget that what will be will be regardless of advice..
Before I took this step, I sought elders who said go ahead
Re: Re-strategizing by sisisioge: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:

Dont ask me question biko eletididi....pretend you didnt see my comment. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2021
BMathew:
It is well OP....
One thing is needful at this point is to be strong nd courageous.
You shouldn't be the one thinking about the negativity rather be strong to convince and be the back bon of the family. I can say it was because of your physical, emotional and psychological weakness that makes your wife went that far...... You can't blame your wife so much like that, in spite of the ups anpd down you should be able to make her know that it's just for a moment but how will you do that when all what you see is negativity.
Bro, you just have to pick up yourself from the dust, bring back your consciousness and stand up from defeat.
Don't be afraid to start all over again and be more prayerful.
thanks.. I am not blaming her, things could have been easy again if not for the fact I can't source fund to start again.. I believe it will be better soon..
Everyone is going thru one thing or the other. Even people who's situation is worse than mine will still come here and give depressing advice

1 Like

Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
sisisioge:

Dont ask me question biko eletididi....pretend you didnt see my comment. Good luck.
lol, and you still have to mention the name to drive in a point

1 Like

Re: Re-strategizing by sisisioge: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:
lol, and you still have to mention the name to drive in a point

grin grin grin

All will be well....biko dont trust your own judgement anymore as it has failed you. May God in His infinite mercy help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

All will be well....biko dont trust your own judgement anymore as it has failed you. May God in His infinite mercy help you.
before all these things happened, I didn't even lean on my own understanding.. I believe all these are happening for a reason best known to God.. But one thing am sure of is, if I come out of this, I will be better and stronger

1 Like

Re: Re-strategizing by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2021
You just dived in without giving any context. What happened "before you came back together", as in, why did you two separate previously? If a marriage just isn't working out (whether due to irreconcilable differences, abuse, violence, or any other reason that affects the wellbeing/happiness of all of you in the home), getting back together because "kids are involved" is actually doing them a disfavor because you're continuing to put them in an unhealthy environment.

6 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by nuelyoyo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Southniyikaye aka perfectsouth. The Lord is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Southniyikaye aka perfectsouth. The Lord is your strength.
strength failed me bro..
I even dey reason to sell everything in the house, rent out the room since we've just used 2 months. get a room apartment use the remaining fund for business.
This was supposed to be the plan until my mum and some elders told me to bring my family together.. I didn't regret it though cos I actually enjoyed every aspect of the reunion if not that I was unable to do something o time
Re: Re-strategizing by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
No woman no cry

It's your cross to Carry....

I always know my limit when dealing with the (F)aild gender

2 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:

Till now that she has run away and left you with the kids...
Re: Re-strategizing by emmanuelbrown26: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:
will you give me the bike to ride? I can ride
People like you can't advice without sounding like a mtcheww
Both car and byke driving are very common jobs here in Lagos. If u can drive mention me, I will help u.
Just that people like u always hv second chance if not what your woman did to u before, I never expected u to bring her back, I swear to god man
Re: Re-strategizing by TheWolfen(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nawa
Re: Re-strategizing by revived2: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
E be Many be things
Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Both car and byke driving are very common jobs here in Lagos. If u can drive mention me, I will help u.
Just that people like u always hv second chance if not what your woman did to u before, I never expected u to bring her back, I swear to god man
am in ibadan
Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
ImaIma1:

Till now that she has run away and left you with the kids...
Re: Re-strategizing by waywardpikin: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:
strength failed me bro..
I even dey reason to sell everything in the house, rent out the room since we've just used 2 months. get a room apartment use the remaining fund for business.
This was supposed to be the plan until my mum and some elders told me to bring my family together.. I didn't regret it though cos I actually enjoyed every aspect of the reunion if not that I was unable to do something o time

Wow so na Southniyikaye aka perfectsouth be this. I really thought you have pulled through and come back stronger cos I followed all your threads back then. You shouldn't have gotten back with your wife just when you were beginning to stand on your feet. She had every reason to be upset, as I'm sure you did all you could to convince her to come back to you. Worse still, she dropped the kids with you (more like, carry your wahala and go).

Don't have much to say, except that you should focus on yourself for the longest while and leave her alone. You have tried, she has also tried.

5 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by Eletididi: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
waywardpikin:

Wow so na Southniyikaye aka perfectsouth be this. I really thought you have pulled through and come back stronger cos I followed all your threads back then. You shouldn't have gotten back with your wife just when you were beginning to stand on your feet. She had every reason to be upset, as I'm sure you did all you could to convince her to come back to you. Worse still, she dropped the kids with you (more like, carry your wahala and go).

Don't have much to say, except that you should focus on yourself for the longest while and leave her alone. You have tried, she has also tried.
na so
Re: Re-strategizing by ImaIma1(f): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please don't even reason suicide. Who do you want to leave the kids for? You want them to grow up knowing that their dad was a coward?

I feel you knew what to do but you still went against it your better judgement. You just have to make better decisions for you and the kids.

1 Like

Re: Re-strategizing by 22o62021: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
I know you

Southnikaye abi wetin be that your old moniker

See anybody wey dey advice you here no just get work.

Your sense remain -5%.

Go thief nah

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by ahnie: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life happened.
Re: Re-strategizing by Hathor5(f): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don't understand how a mother can leave her kids.

2 Likes

Re: Re-strategizing by Lordbinsmar: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
embarassed
Re: Re-strategizing by Sunmolar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
A woman makes attempt or kills her man for no reasons. The reason could be that you're standing on her way to enjoying her newly found financier!

She left you & the kids. Forget about her & everything that hurts. Check yourself in the mirror (word of God) & see possibilities.

Life is a lesson. Learn the curve. Greater things are ahead for you than heart breaks. I remembered my late boss,he died a billionaire after the wife divorced him after many years. He enjoyed life. Had a construction company,built his mansion in abuja.
Life is what you make of it! Don't stay down,keep pressing,keep praying. Your tests will become testimonies.

The day you realize that you don't need to expect much from imperfect being,your freedom begins. Be happy, be you. Someone left you,don't leave yourself helpless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You Mute Someone's Whatsapp Status? / 70 Years Old Man Pushes Wooden Truck While His Only Child Is Very Wealthy. / Who Will Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.